Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

2013 CAN Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Rwanda (2 - 0) On Saturday June 16 2012 - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 2013 CAN Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Rwanda (2 - 0) On Saturday June 16 2012 (30567 Views)

Poll: Who Wins?

Nigeria: 84% (79 votes)
Rwanda: 10% (10 votes)
Draw: 4% (4 votes)
This poll has ended

AWCON Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Senegal - 2 - 0 (Full Time) / CHAN Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso (2 - 0) On 17th October 2015 / Nigeria(0) Vs Tunisia(0) on Saturday June 20th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 CAN Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Rwanda (2 - 0) On Saturday June 16 2012 by Freksy(m): 6:28pm On Jun 16, 2012
phreakabit: 2 things to happen tomorrow. . .

Rawanda to win/ draw.

Keshi to be sacked!

This team is an absolute mess, and not worth being called Super Eagles. We have a complete team but Keshi wants his "investments(his boys)" to play.
How far? Are u still sleeping and daydreaming?
Re: 2013 CAN Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Rwanda (2 - 0) On Saturday June 16 2012 by nairalady(f): 6:32pm On Jun 16, 2012
congratz to d boyz

Re: 2013 CAN Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Rwanda (2 - 0) On Saturday June 16 2012 by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 16, 2012
Did Naija qualify in that case? I haven't been following many things in this country for a long time now. sad
Re: 2013 CAN Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Rwanda (2 - 0) On Saturday June 16 2012 by Freksy(m): 6:47pm On Jun 16, 2012
ismhab: Nigeria 0 - Rwanda 2, by the grace God.
You score 0% by whose grace?

1 Like

Re: 2013 CAN Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Rwanda (2 - 0) On Saturday June 16 2012 by amosy007: 6:53pm On Jun 16, 2012
seunlayi: To those people who are haters of nig super eagles, disrespect is not ideal now, no matter what, these players are representing u and me on dat Calabar pitch. Any non-Nigerian viewing ur negative comment will always find it easier to conclude that u are unpatriotic to ur country. Let make our complains a positive one dat will identify and profers solution to our problems

Well said ...that's why u will see some foolish ghanains rubbishing^our country ...and some dundee nigerians supporting them....no sign of any patriotism in em... Foolish people
Re: 2013 CAN Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Rwanda (2 - 0) On Saturday June 16 2012 by fineworker(m): 6:56pm On Jun 16, 2012
i am confused now, CAF website shows that this match is tomorrow 17/6/2012. how come this match is being played today 16/6/2012? What is the duty of CAF webmaster and administrator?. it is very shameful.
Re: 2013 CAN Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Rwanda (2 - 0) On Saturday June 16 2012 by SuyaEater(m): 7:01pm On Jun 16, 2012
Odenigbo Aroli:

When I say our education system is in the gutters ppl didnt take me too serious; No amount of overseas training will change those guys....We need to fix the education sector,firstly...Just because you studied mass comm. doesnt mean you can speak fluently....A commentator must be very fluent and ease with words...He must also be sleek and smooth with his comments.....You shouldnt be a commentator if you are not completely fluent without accent.

There alot of commentators who didnt go to school to be commentators it just came natural to them understanding the game. Efan ekoku didnt study mass comm. nor did gary neville but they are excellent commentators. Sometimes common sense and pure knowledge of football is what it takes.

But definitely he needs to improve his english
Re: 2013 CAN Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Rwanda (2 - 0) On Saturday June 16 2012 by markessienclone: 7:04pm On Jun 16, 2012
Nigeria defeated Rwanda 2-0 in Calabar on Saturday to move into the final round of qualifying for the 2013 Africa Cup of Nations.

Ikechukwu Uche and Ahmed Musa scored the goals for Stephen Keshi's side in both halves of the encounter.

Re: 2013 CAN Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Rwanda (2 - 0) On Saturday June 16 2012 by bodejohn(m): 7:05pm On Jun 16, 2012
...Supporting mediocrity is not patriotism, it is foolishness! The team needs to improve.

1 Like

Re: 2013 CAN Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Rwanda (2 - 0) On Saturday June 16 2012 by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 16, 2012
Congrats Naija! Erm i
Re: 2013 CAN Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Rwanda (2 - 0) On Saturday June 16 2012 by saintchyco: 7:53pm On Jun 16, 2012
why is it dat we dont have any report on our Falcons and i understand they played today and their match was not shown cry
Re: 2013 CAN Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Rwanda (2 - 0) On Saturday June 16 2012 by Afam4eva(m): 8:19pm On Jun 16, 2012
Is we eventually qualify for the nations and world cup, Keshi should take the team to the nations cup while a dutch or Iberian coach should be called to take the eagles to the world cup. The super eagles need to start entertaining us.
Re: 2013 CAN Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Rwanda (2 - 0) On Saturday June 16 2012 by mikuz(m): 8:45pm On Jun 16, 2012
bodejohn: ...Supporting mediocrity is not patriotism, it is foolishness! The team needs to improve.
exactly ! Well said. Saying things the way they are doesnt mean you are being unpatriotic! So because I love my country i should allow mediocrity to strive? Hell no!
afam4eva: Is we eventually qualify for the nations and world cup, Keshi should take the team to the nations cup while a dutch or Iberian coach should be called to take the eagles to the world cup. The super eagles need to start entaining us.
entertainment! Thats what football is meant for! No be only about goals.
Re: 2013 CAN Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Rwanda (2 - 0) On Saturday June 16 2012 by jydeayanx: 9:40pm On Jun 16, 2012
Last time I heard, the falcons were leading 4-0. Was this the final result?
Re: 2013 CAN Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Rwanda (2 - 0) On Saturday June 16 2012 by member479760: 9:53pm On Jun 16, 2012
Rwanda no bi team now o, if na Camel or Ghana that will be another issue.
Re: 2013 CAN Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Rwanda (2 - 0) On Saturday June 16 2012 by jydeayanx: 10:01pm On Jun 16, 2012
Double victory for 9ja o. The falcons' match against Zimbabwe ended 4-0, in favour of the 9ja gals. Now we're getting back to our winning ways, I hope it stays that way
Re: 2013 CAN Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Rwanda (2 - 0) On Saturday June 16 2012 by ismhab(m): 10:49pm On Jun 16, 2012
OJORO.
Re: 2013 CAN Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Rwanda (2 - 0) On Saturday June 16 2012 by Nobody: 1:14am On Jun 17, 2012
bodejohn: ...Supporting mediocrity is not patriotism, it is foolishness! The team needs to improve.

we are not supporting mediocrity. We are supporting Nigeria! Abi just because they are not playing like Spain we will turn out backs on them. I agree that we need to improve drastically but I will still support them because Nigeria is my home .

The super eagles need THE MOST support when they down because that will motivate them psychologically and they will play better in the long run

Believe it or not, football is not only a physical game, it is psycological too.
Re: 2013 CAN Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Rwanda (2 - 0) On Saturday June 16 2012 by Fulaman198(m): 2:05am On Jun 17, 2012
snoopy: Is it just me or this team is really a joke! I mean these guys have been together for the past 3 weeks and honestly I don't see any noticeable difference in their game play even though we are 2 goals up

Nigeria's football team has been a joke since 2002, We stopped playing good football at the 1998 World Cup
Re: 2013 CAN Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Rwanda (2 - 0) On Saturday June 16 2012 by mensdept: 3:37am On Jun 17, 2012
bboiabb:

we are not supporting mediocrity. We are supporting Nigeria! Abi just because they are not playing like Spain we will turn out backs on them. I agree that we need to improve drastically but I will still support them because Nigeria is my home .

The super eagles need THE MOST support when they down because that will motivate them psychologically and they will play better in the long run

Believe it or not, football is not only a physical game, it is psycological too.

Nonsense. What do you mean you are supporting Nigeria? Blindly or from your anus?

I guess you are very impressed with the new Useless kits abi?

Day in day out we motivate, we pray, we support, we become and continue to be complacent.

Time for revolution. No more bullsh.iting

1 Like

Re: 2013 CAN Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Rwanda (2 - 0) On Saturday June 16 2012 by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 17, 2012
mens dept:

Nonsense. What do you mean you are supporting Nigeria? Blindly or from your anus?

I guess you are very impressed with the new Useless kits abi?

Day in day out we motivate, we pray, we support, we become and continue to be complacent.

Time for revolution. No more bullsh.iting

Getting insultive? You must be very mature lipsrsealed .

and after all the rubbish you just talked, your point is? Abi you want to become the new Nigeria Coach? Pikin abeg go and sit down, you have no hand where big men are talking undecided
Re: 2013 CAN Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Rwanda (2 - 0) On Saturday June 16 2012 by bodejohn(m): 8:54am On Jun 17, 2012
bboiabb:

Ok, I get you now, more like saying we support the Nigerian men's senior national team but not the super eagles.
Re: 2013 CAN Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Rwanda (2 - 0) On Saturday June 16 2012 by mumento007: 9:43am On Jun 17, 2012
Re: 2013 CAN Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Rwanda (2 - 0) On Saturday June 16 2012 by mensdept: 4:04pm On Jun 17, 2012
bboiabb:

Getting insultive? You must be very mature lipsrsealed .

and after all the rubbish you just talked, your point is? Abi you want to become the new Nigeria Coach? Pikin abeg go and sit down, you have no hand where big men are talking undecided

Last time I checked you were still learning to climb a tree.

Insultive ke? That's the mentality kids like you have when you make complacent statements. I'm sure when there's no light in Lagos for weeks you would say the government is trying, and that we should pray for Naija.

Same old same old, and guess what, you and Naija with all the hype still suck.

Have some high expectations for once in your miserable life
Re: 2013 CAN Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Rwanda (2 - 0) On Saturday June 16 2012 by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 17, 2012
mens dept:

Last time I checked you were still learning to climb a tree.

Insultive ke? That's the mentality kids like you have when you make complacent statements. I'm sure when there's no light in Lagos for weeks you would say the government is trying, and that we should pray for Naija.

Same old same old, and guess what, you and Naija with all the hype still suck.

Have some high expectations for once in your miserable life

number 1-hahah my life is miserable? All I can do is laugh because it's the opposite wink
Born and Raised in different countries all across Europe. Speak Fluent German, French, a little Spanish and Russian. That's all you need to know so I won't start boasting.

number 2
-Kids like me? I guess you don't know my age. I don't care to tell you either but . . .i'm far from a child grin

number 3
-If there is no light I will complain because there is more constant light in at least a few other african countries. Its different with african football at the moment. not too long ago 'former' defending champions Egypt lost in their backyard to central african republic, cameroon almost drew guinea bissau, zambia(6th in africa and rank 43 in the world) won ghana(2nd in africa and rank 25 in the world). . .and we are still grinding out results. I think that is something to be satisfied about. Obvious that MUUUCH more effort is needed but so far I will give them a little credit for what has been done.

1 Like

Re: 2013 CAN Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Rwanda (2 - 0) On Saturday June 16 2012 by mensdept: 3:08am On Jun 19, 2012
bboiabb:

number 1-hahah my life is miserable? All I can do is laugh because it's the opposite wink
Born and Raised in different countries all across Europe. Speak Fluent German, French, a little Spanish and Russian. That's all you need to know so I won't start boasting.

number 2
-Kids like me? I guess you don't know my age. I don't care to tell you either but . . .i'm far from a child grin

number 3
-If there is no light I will complain because there is more constant light in at least a few other african countries. Its different with african football at the moment. not too long ago 'former' defending champions Egypt lost in their backyard to central african republic, cameroon almost drew guinea bissau, zambia(6th in africa and rank 43 in the world) won ghana(2nd in africa and rank 25 in the world). . .and we are still grinding out results. I think that is something to be satisfied about. Obvious that MUUUCH more effort [/b]is needed but so far I will give them a little credit for what has been done.

Wow, you speak all those languages, well well well.

I guess you can now clap for yourself.

Go ahead.

Do it.

[b]BUT

The language that you didnt mention is "COMMON SENSE".

"But Mr., Well common sense is not a language"

I know that's what you'll say. But guess what, you are still a fool if you don't call a spade a spade.

So Egypt did this and Ghana did that all so fuc.kin what. So they are all the standard eh? Guess you should go and learn languages from there.

Have some high standards for the 2nd time.
Re: 2013 CAN Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Rwanda (2 - 0) On Saturday June 16 2012 by Azumy(f): 8:23am On Jun 19, 2012
Odenigbo Aroli:

When I say our education system is in the gutters ppl didnt take me too serious; No amount of overseas training will change those guys....We need to fix the education sector,firstly...Just because you studied mass comm. doesnt mean you can speak fluently....A commentator must be very fluent and ease with words...He must also be sleek and smooth with his comments.....You shouldnt be a commentator if you are not completely fluent without accent.
lolzzzzzzz see yabin!
Re: 2013 CAN Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Rwanda (2 - 0) On Saturday June 16 2012 by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 20, 2012
mens dept:

Wow, you speak all those languages, well well well.

I guess you can now clap for yourself.

Go ahead.

Do it.

BUT,

The language that you didnt mention is "COMMON SENSE".

"But Mr., Well common sense is not a language"

I know that's what you'll say. But guess what, you are still a fool if you don't call a spade a spade.

So Egypt did this and Ghana did that all so fuc.kin what. So they are all the standard eh? Guess you should go and learn languages from there.

Have some high standards for the 2nd time.

You this child. . .you really must be a BIG BIG [/b]fool oh. You're trying to put words in my mouth that I said nothing about AND [b]YOUR ARGUMENTS ARE SO WEAK
Obvious that MUUUCH more effort is needed but so far I will give them a little credit for what has been done.
who mentioned standards. . .me or you? when did i say anything about Nigeria becoming like Egypt, Cote d'ivoire etc. I clearly mentioned to your (possibly illiterate) self that work must still be done. Are you mentally impaired or just a flat-out baboon not to understand? lipsrsealed

How about you use common sense and read more often. Trust me, it will really help you get somewhere in life wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Taiye Taiwo Turns 25 Today & His Brother Is 39 (Hoax) / Manchester United Fans Protest Against Club Owners At Training Ground (Photos) / OFFICIAL: Chelsea Unveils Matteo Kovacic, New Signing From Real Madrid (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.