Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

How Did You Felt When Macrena Died : In The Name Of Love On AIT - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How Did You Felt When Macrena Died : In The Name Of Love On AIT (1108 Views)

Poll: When Macrena died did you cry or Spoil something in your house?

Yes I cried: 100% (1 vote)
No I didn't: 0% (0 votes)
Yes I throw / damage something: 0% (0 votes)
No I didn't damage anything: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. / Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) / Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Felt When Macrena Died : In The Name Of Love On AIT by dkings101(m): 11:33pm On Jun 15, 2012
How did you felt when Macrena died?? For me, I almost throw the remote on my 42" Plasma TV and thank God I never did, I would have regretted my deed. My heart race faster like it want to pop out. Even wen Calotta went inside the ward for the 2nd time to remove the life support, I screamed my lungs out and almost hit my TV again.

For me, I almost cried bt I held it back but I know many Nigerian cried yday and today. So how did you felt when Macrena died? Did you cry or you spoilt something.
Re: How Did You Felt When Macrena Died : In The Name Of Love On AIT by ajufinz(m): 12:01am On Jun 16, 2012
Almighty NEPA did not give AIT kaduna light today....
Mexicans however, love to torment their audience wit so much tragedy in their soaps.
Re: How Did You Felt When Macrena Died : In The Name Of Love On AIT by nikkyshyne(f): 12:04am On Jun 16, 2012
dkings101: How did you felt when Macrena died?? For me, I almost throw the remote on my 42" Plasma TV and thank God I never did, I would have regretted my deed. My felt race faster like it want to pop out. Even wen Calotta went inside the ward for the 2nd time to remove the life support, I screamed my lungs out and almost hit my TV again.

For me, I almost cried bt I heard it back but I know many Nigerian cried yday and today. So how did you felt when Macrena died? Did you cry or you spoilt something.

undecided This English grammer is serious undecided
Re: How Did You Felt When Macrena Died : In The Name Of Love On AIT by dkings101(m): 9:25am On Jun 16, 2012
nikkyshyne:

undecided This English grammer is serious undecided

No one is above Mistake...mistake corrected.
Re: How Did You Felt When Macrena Died : In The Name Of Love On AIT by nikkyshyne(f): 11:48am On Jun 16, 2012
dkings101: How did you FELT when Macrena died?? For me, I almost THROW the remote on my 42" Plasma TV and thank God I never did, I would have regretted my deed. My heart RACE faster like it want to pop out. Even wen Calotta went inside the ward for the 2nd time to remove the life support, I screamed my lungs out and almost hit my TV again.

For me, I almost cried bt I held it back but I know MANY NIGERIAN cried yday and today. So how did you FELT when Macrena died? Did you cry or you spoilt something.

How did you "FEEL" when Macrena died?? For me, I almost "THREW" the remote on my 42" Plasma TV and thank God I never did, I would have regretted my deed. My heart "RACED" faster like it WAS GOING TO POP. Even wen Calotta went inside the ward for the 2nd time to remove the life support, I screamed my lungs out and almost hit my TV again.

For me, I almost cried bt I held it back but I know many "NIGERIANS" cried yday and today. So how did you "FEEL" when Macrena died? Did you cry or you "BROKE" something.
Re: How Did You Felt When Macrena Died : In The Name Of Love On AIT by nikkyshyne(f): 11:53am On Jun 16, 2012
So she died? I watched the episode she was pushed. Too bad. sad
Re: How Did You Felt When Macrena Died : In The Name Of Love On AIT by Virgomaris(f): 8:23pm On Jun 17, 2012
I cried for 30 minute

(1) (Reply)

List Of TSTV Dealers In Nigeria – Lagos , Abuja , Port Harcourt , 2017 / Money Heist Season 4: Release Date And What To Expect / Hacked Netflix App Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.