Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Farouk Lawan And His Dreams For Kano State Government House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Farouk Lawan And His Dreams For Kano State Government House (737 Views)

Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Kano Bomb Blast, Share Pic Of The Bomber / Farouk Lawan To Be Remanded In Prison Till February 9? / Police To Declare Farouk Lawan Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Farouk Lawan And His Dreams For Kano State Government House by Nobody: 1:08am On Jun 16, 2012
with the on going bribery scandal against lawan. i really feel bad for him cos he stood a good chance for running for kano state governor come 2015, i guess those hopes are gone down the drain. whats your take on it.
i was tempted to tink he was saving up for his 2015 campaign.
and that money would have come in handy to facilitate elections and god fathers
Re: Farouk Lawan And His Dreams For Kano State Government House by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 20, 2012
With the way things are my trust for farouk has begone to fade. I still carried him in heart to be among the integrity group and kept waiting on a dream to justify his actions.

With statements like "I didn't collect" then again "I collected to implicate"

Then "I gave chairman on financial crimes" and the chairman bluntly goes against farouks statement. I wonder what his going to come up next with

(1) (Reply)

Three Killed, 30 Vehicles Burnt In Yoruba-hausa Clash / Lamido Sanusi Is A Sadist! / Zaki-biam And Odi Options: Means To Be Used To Subdue Boko Haram?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.