Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,321 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

My Problems (PART 8) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / My Problems (PART 8) (776 Views)

My Problems (PART 7) / My Problems (PART 6) / My Problems (PART 4) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Problems (PART 8) by willsman(m): 7:10am On Jun 16, 2012
So, it means that what and what i have so far put down here are not helping matters or me to achieve my private kind of so to speak. Let us assume that what i am after inasmuch as putting in writing is music then Sugar mums and big time single matured ladies with due respect of love and intimacy follow the rhythm, isn't it? I cannot submit here that nature is against whatever i am here for because that's what it is, i mean it is the thing. What am i trying to express here? What is the thing you need to understand here? Simply, just as simple as that. Mature single ladies and well to do Sugar mums are populated here but non of them is pricing my stuff, iron, joystick any serious matured single lady or Sugar mum have it for the first time hardly leaves. Yes. That's why i am what and the way i am okay? Even those that are interested in having it done from time to time and bumber to bumber, just by simple touch like that the thing begins, hey, i said, try me first. Be brave. Take courage. Be yourself. Dial it. Just 0803 515 85 61. You can't satisfy yourself, never. That is the job nature specially tailored for folks like me to do. I mean that is our assignment and please permit me to use this word, obligation that i must not fail to get what i need here and discharge, perform the jamboree inside of her like no man business because that is what woman is after; satisfaction or being satisfied. I must not get tired unless i am done.
Re: My Problems (PART 8) by willsman(m): 4:42pm On Jun 23, 2012
No posts here up till now. What is happening here? Posts please.
Re: My Problems (PART 8) by willsman(m): 4:51pm On Jun 23, 2012
Read and comment please.
Re: My Problems (PART 8) by Nancywealth(f): 10:52pm On Sep 02, 2012
Wel i say ur messages. Pls can talk on mobile phone? Just call 08091335063
Re: My Problems (PART 8) by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:32am On Sep 05, 2012
Sir, ur problem don long enta part 8?
Re: My Problems (PART 8) by willsman(m): 1:29pm On Sep 07, 2012
My problems no long anything here. It is my right to solve my problems the ways i feel is the best for me ok?

(1) (Reply)

Single And Lonely / . / In Search For A Tall Sharpy Chubby/few Extra Pounds For Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.