Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,839 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

My Problems (PART 6) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / My Problems (PART 6) (1368 Views)

My Problems (PART 8) / My Problems (PART 7) / My Problems (PART 4) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Problems (PART 6) by willsman(m): 11:55pm On May 17, 2012
Mrs. Chima, take note here for goodness instance please. Now, over to Sugar mums and big time single matured ladies as i normall put it here. It is said that something good does not come easily and it is true. I do not belong to the school of thought that luck exist without our input. And my own input on what i am looking for is the same thing i am saying from PART 1 and hardly i get tired without one Sugar mum or well to do single matured lady here knowing fully well that gay marriage is not in naija for that matter to reach me on 0803 515 85 61. Help your selves Sugar mums. Thanks.
Re: My Problems (PART 6) by OK2NV3: 12:00am On May 18, 2012
retardo on the loose

Re: My Problems (PART 6) by ijebabe: 12:19am On May 18, 2012
^^LMFAO!

@topic, Part 6? When will you give up undecided
Re: My Problems (PART 6) by willsman(m): 4:29pm On May 18, 2012
@Ijebabe dear, you see, if the cap fits you to wear, kindly send me email to williamsmike90@yahoo.com okay? If that is done i would call it a day as you asked. You have nothing to fear as i come from where you were born in Nigeria and who knows, you and i could be okay? Make it happen and interestingly 0803 515 85 61 right?
Re: My Problems (PART 6) by ijebabe: 5:05pm On May 18, 2012
Cap gini? You better retrieve that friend request angry
Re: My Problems (PART 6) by willsman(m): 7:12pm On May 19, 2012
@Ijebabe, why must i retrieve the friend request i sent to you? You saw my image here and you used flower as your picture on your page, why? Are you not a woman? Show yourself now please. The ball is your court to play well. Despite the fact that you have never posted any topic on Nairaland apart from posts does not mean that the cap cannot fit you as far as i am concerned okay? You have seen my telephone number and email address meaning i am interested in giving you my house address here right? I give you challenge to meet me in person. Thanks.
Re: My Problems (PART 6) by ijebabe: 7:38pm On May 19, 2012
You retrieved the request at my order only for you to grow some balls days later to come back and pester me! You are shamelessly mistaken if you think I will take on ur....challenge you called it?
I see many parts to this thread in your future. Carry on!
Re: My Problems (PART 6) by Killz1(m): 7:46pm On May 19, 2012
willsman: @Ijebabe, why must i retrieve the friend request i sent to you? You saw my image here and you used flower as your picture on your page, why? Are you not a woman? Show yourself now please. The ball is your court to play well. Despite the fact that you have never posted any topic on Nairaland apart from posts does not mean that the cap cannot fit you as far as i am concerned okay? You have seen my telephone number and email address meaning i am interested in giving you my house address here right? I give you challenge to meet me in person. Thanks.
You are a Fool! Challenge your brains first. . . idi[i]o[/i]t!
Re: My Problems (PART 6) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:51pm On May 19, 2012
Killz.:

You are a Fool! Challenge your brains first. . . idi[i]o[/i]t!
Dat bastardddd na wankstar o! He don mail me wan time telling me he wan show hin mummy a nice time imagine!

Ije!!!!!

D guy is sick o! As he dey so, he can give a horse bj cus he's sexually frustrated.
Re: My Problems (PART 6) by willsman(m): 8:02pm On May 19, 2012
Please, we are not on Nairaland to insult folks here. Please, i beg your pardon for i am searching for love here and not insult. Thanks.
Re: My Problems (PART 6) by ijebabe: 8:02pm On May 19, 2012
Kokolet, the signs are as clear as day! No need to shout it sef.
Re: My Problems (PART 6) by willsman(m): 8:03pm On May 19, 2012
And what i am looking for must prevail, Amen.
Re: My Problems (PART 6) by Killz1(m): 8:06pm On May 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Dat bastardddd na wankstar o! He don mail me wan time telling me he wan show hin mummy a nice time imagine!

Ije!!!!!

D guy is sick o! As he dey so, he can give a horse bj cus he's sexually frustrated.
WTF!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Problems (PART 6) by willsman(m): 4:21pm On May 20, 2012
@Idowuogbo, Who is a bastard here please? You must have to contribute constructively and not the adverse side of it all okay? You must have to show exemplary attitudes here right? You have written a lot on this platform meaning that such ugly word shouldn't have come from you right? You are worthy of emulation here and you have to respect yourself please or does the cap fit you now? Show me yourself and not the cartoon you used on your page okay? You love me?
Re: My Problems (PART 6) by willsman(m): 7:36pm On Jun 06, 2012
I still need a nice woman like me to marry here. Any one?
Re: My Problems (PART 6) by willsman(m): 8:06pm On Jun 11, 2012
More posts are needed by me here please. All women are hereby directed to contribute more here please.
Re: My Problems (PART 6) by Mynd44: 8:33pm On Jun 11, 2012
The OP is just frustrated. He is too stu-pid to talk to a younger girl, too broke to talk to one his age and too ugly to approach one older than him. So you see this is the only chance he has to lose his virginity
Re: My Problems (PART 6) by willsman(m): 11:50am On Jun 15, 2012
Please, please, please, please and please. Nairaland is not a place meant to insult people or folks alike. I believe every one here is matured in mind right? I know what i pass through before posting a particular topic here. I am not the type that steals other folks works, edit and finally post them here okay? Every body should mind their own businesses and come up with things other could learn from. And possibly stop insulting me or other folks here please. Enough is enough.

(1) (Reply)

Any Udus Female Student Here? / Whats Love Is Al About / Male Friend Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.