Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Novotel Hotels Recruitment Scam - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Novotel Hotels Recruitment Scam (7718 Views)

Shoregate Hotels Recruitment (7 Vacant Positions / The New Face Of Job Recruitment Scam In Nigeria!!! / Beware Of Novotel Hotels Recruitment.it Is A Scam!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Novotel Hotels Recruitment Scam by lacum: 7:31am On Jun 16, 2012
Pls guys, i recieved a job offer from the above hotel in london and i want to get your opinion and what you know about them as well as how to go about obtaining my work/resident permit and the COST. Pls i need ur help
Re: Novotel Hotels Recruitment Scam by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 16, 2012
its scam. Desist from further correspondence with them.
Re: Novotel Hotels Recruitment Scam by Ohislee(m): 8:10pm On Jun 16, 2012
Beware of deals that are too GOod 2 be true - words of wisdom
Re: Novotel Hotels Recruitment Scam by switchmax8: 8:20pm On Jun 16, 2012
You have to apply before you will be send a email notification and mind you they have quality professionals in Uk that will handle hotel business.It is a scam beware
Re: Novotel Hotels Recruitment Scam by lacum: 7:40am On Jun 27, 2012
Tks guys
Re: Novotel Hotels Recruitment Scam by Humphreydis(m): 4:54pm On Jun 27, 2012
I also received d job offer too,bt wen i went through d form nd i saw request 4 resident/work permit...my brother i cum knw say na scam b dat,.I knew @ d end dey will ask u 2 pay some moni inorder 2 process ur work/resident permit...lol....

1 Like

Re: Novotel Hotels Recruitment Scam by adegoke44: 12:00pm On Aug 18, 2012
i also received this employment stuff from novotel hotels in London....please is it for real or a scam?
Re: Novotel Hotels Recruitment Scam by adevicks(m): 3:16pm On Aug 18, 2012
Na BIG SCAM o! My brother kept wasting his money, efforts and time until they demanded for #50,000 to process his work permit.
Re: Novotel Hotels Recruitment Scam by tpapi: 6:14pm On Aug 20, 2012
Dos bagas r in lagos here runnin internet things,they wil jus dupe u of ur moni 4 nothin
Re: Novotel Hotels Recruitment Scam by samfibby(m): 7:19pm On Aug 20, 2012
They are the biggest and most creative scammers on earth. Just soiling the image of novotel hotel.
Re: Novotel Hotels Recruitment Scam by timy2a: 2:54am On May 08, 2013
I think they are also using Corinthia hotel, London also. Pls beware.
Re: Novotel Hotels Recruitment Scam by femi2k11(m): 9:06am On Jun 03, 2013
woow...i nearly chop am too ooo. the idiots just mailed me now and it looked tooooo good to be true so i decided to check online. Novotel never recruits directly. They are part of a larger group,chk www.accor.com.

moreover, how can MIGHTY NOVOTEL not afford an in-house email app of their own that they are using ovi.com......foolish me.
i nearly fell for it. guys be careful.
Re: Novotel Hotels Recruitment Scam by mdjo9(m): 12:30pm On Aug 09, 2013
God will richly bless whoever is responsible for this. May you find a deserving favor before God.
Amen.
Re: Novotel Hotels Recruitment Scam by bocin500(m): 4:08pm On Aug 09, 2013
Also got the mail.
I took 3 easy steps.
1. I googled Novotel hotels and saw that they don't have any hotel at the location where the said hotel is recruiting. Also noticed the difference in contact phone numbers.
2. I called the number on the scam mail and the guy @ the other end tried to imitate an englishman as best as he could(but I spotted flaws).
3. I then called the numbers on google page. This time, a real British lady spoke and told me there were no such persons with such names in their employ.

I tell u, these naija boys have perfected the art!
Morale of the story....whenever u receive any of such offers, no matter how 'true' it seems, pls do quality back-ground checks before u even enter into correspondence with them.
God help us!
Re: Novotel Hotels Recruitment Scam by Nugawhyte(m): 10:14am On Aug 10, 2013
I love this sites it keeps informing the truth.
Re: Novotel Hotels Recruitment Scam by UgochukwuE1: 11:41am On Aug 22, 2013
I got a job offer in bradford hilton hotel in lodon.them don cum again these scam boys.hw true is it.somebody help me.I calld the no on d employment letter n a white lady spoke to me.
Re: Novotel Hotels Recruitment Scam by udeme67(m): 12:58pm On Nov 13, 2013
My fellow friends non b scamp oh its real my senior brother have such opportunity now he us now wrking @ d hotel in Europe grin

(1) (Reply)

Microfinance/commercial Bank Vacancy / Anambra State Government Of Nigeria Post Primary School Service Commission(ppssc / Job Vacancy In Ericsson Nigeria & Exxonmobil Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.