Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

If I Was President - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If I Was President (8295 Views)

If I Was The Founder Of Nairaland / Help Me Thank God..i Was Attack Last Nite By Two Unknown Monsters [pic] / If I Slap You..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If I Was President by ismhab(m): 2:45pm On Jun 16, 2012
dani1luv:
[size=13pt]ENEMY OF PROGRESS[/size] grin
FRIEND OF PROGRESS.
Re: If I Was President by dani1luv: 2:48pm On Jun 16, 2012
9jafreak: How did this make the front page?

Wow!
[size=13pt]I get connections nah[/size] grin
Re: If I Was President by ayobase(m): 2:49pm On Jun 16, 2012
ismhab:
GOD WILL NEVER ALLOW U TO BECOME A CHAIRMAN OF LOCAL GOVERNMENT NOT TO TALK OF PRESIDENT.

Epe!
Dont take it personal buddy.
Na joke nah!

1 Like

Re: If I Was President by Heymus(m): 2:56pm On Jun 16, 2012
U guyz are gr8 but seriously if i were presi. I will jail all dos ppls dat av spoilt 9ja. I will not hav increase d fuel subsidy and provide shoes 4d incoming generation.,
Re: If I Was President by stevo531(m): 3:00pm On Jun 16, 2012
If i were the president i'll ban the use of monetary exchange or the use of money & make trade by barter the compulsory means of buying & selling in a business grin
Re: If I Was President by CuteTj(m): 3:00pm On Jun 16, 2012
If i was President, i will relocate the seat of power to Bahamas (i'll be enjoying all those sweet babes with oil money) and start governing Nigerians from there. LoL... But seriously i will act like Buhari. If you loot or you have looted our money in the past, you are finished!

1 Like

Re: If I Was President by kilimanjaro(m): 3:09pm On Jun 16, 2012
I will make sure all ladies between 18 - 30 walk naaked
Re: If I Was President by Guapo(m): 3:11pm On Jun 16, 2012
emekatimsu: How did ds piece of trash make it to d front page?
grin grin grin
Re: If I Was President by Wukari(m): 3:17pm On Jun 16, 2012
If i'm the president i will recognise the middle belt and stop refering to them as north cause every sensible man knew that middle belt shares nothin common with the north.
Re: If I Was President by boyprodigy(m): 3:34pm On Jun 16, 2012
If i was the president,i wud build more prisons and hotels,i will legalize mary j,i will force sss to fix camera in ur houses,i'll remove fuel subsidy 4eva,most of all,i go chop una money.let d Jonzing continue.
Re: If I Was President by geosvic: 3:34pm On Jun 16, 2012
Re: If I Was President by dealordea(m): 3:35pm On Jun 16, 2012
If am the president, I will release all political prisoners(MASS) from hunger jail and jail all the minority POLITICIAN to after life imprisonment) (smile)
Re: If I Was President by arapoa(m): 3:45pm On Jun 16, 2012
If i was a presido, i wil send d person that made SEXKILLZ a moderator to life imprisonment. The foolish thing is a frustrated man.
Re: If I Was President by bright007(f): 4:02pm On Jun 16, 2012
How did this trash make d front page?
Ooohhh...I see...its å thread created by å MOD.
Ťĥĕ poster of this trash must be å

Bush piglet!
Re: If I Was President by dani1luv: 4:05pm On Jun 16, 2012
bright007: How did this trash make d front page?
Ooohhh...I see...its å thread created by å MOD.
Ťĥĕ poster of this trash must be å

Bush piglet!

[size=13pt]Exactly what frustration can lead to[/size]
Re: If I Was President by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 16, 2012
domino74: If I was president I would created north and southern Nigeria republic serious
wat are u saying? ur statement isn't correct! Pls review it.

1 Like

Re: If I Was President by arapoa(m): 4:26pm On Jun 16, 2012
Dont know why they made that baaastard sexkillz a mod. The person that has fought almost everybody in the romance section.
I wish i meet him physically and beat craze out of his head.
Re: If I Was President by koolJ1(f): 5:21pm On Jun 16, 2012
If I were...I'd be ruthless #anamachikwanu cool
Re: If I Was President by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 16, 2012
emekatimsu: How did ds piece of trash make it to d front page?
sharraap there! For once, a joke made d front page and you're there running ur mouth! Do u think its only politics dat should make front page?? people like to av a good laugh after a long day. Mumu

1 Like

Re: If I Was President by dani1luv: 5:41pm On Jun 16, 2012
booqee: sharraap there! For once, a joke made d front page and you're there running ur mouth! Do u think its only politics dat should make front page?? people like to av a good laugh after a long day. Mumu
[size=13pt]THAT'Z MY BOOGEEE grin grin grin[/size]
Re: If I Was President by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 16, 2012
If i were naija pres, i'll order dani1roff to be deMODed grin grin
Re: If I Was President by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 16, 2012
If i were naija pres i'll provide shoes for all bayelsan kids.....
Re: If I Was President by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 16, 2012
booqee: If i were naija pres, i'll order dani1roff to be deMODed grin grin

[size=25pt]GBAM[/size] cheesy cheesy
Re: If I Was President by a1solution: 6:16pm On Jun 16, 2012
I pray Nigeria changes for better before I step in 2015 so it would be easier for me to take Nigeria to The Promise Land. but if it remains like this my three point agenda would be (1) Sell entire PHCN to a foreign firm in my first 60 days in office. (2) turn all secondary schools to technical schools with foreigners as Principals, physics, chemistry and intro tech teachers. (3) Make sure our ICT sector is improved to the highest standard.
Re: If I Was President by emmytob622: 6:20pm On Jun 16, 2012
if i was president i will reduce oil subcidy 2 300 per litre,and use the money 2 build private guess house

1 Like

Re: If I Was President by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 16, 2012
emmytob622: if i was president i will reduce oil subcidy 2 300 per litre,and use the money 2 build private guess house

[size=30pt]You must be silly [/size]
Re: If I Was President by IFBaby: 6:41pm On Jun 16, 2012
If l am president of great Nigeria, l will solve our electricity problems, build refineries, make our education standard, too numerous to mention, till l get there
Re: If I Was President by markessienclone: 6:51pm On Jun 16, 2012
I GO DANCE AZONTO FOR asoROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: If I Was President by naylove(m): 6:53pm On Jun 16, 2012
Gombs: If i were president,i'll get The CIA to find you,then i'd order the MOPOL to flog the moderator 60times from bringing this to the front page,then I'd hang Seun if he allows the moderator still be on his payroll...*
guy u wicked o .na so u vex reach.lighten up its a joke though i expected a serious discourse wn i saw d topic.buh comon u can at least smile coz i think they pretty funny.
Re: If I Was President by naylove(m): 6:56pm On Jun 16, 2012
If i be president.i'l make it mandatory for all men to marry at least 6wives(one frm each geo political zone) in order to foster nation unity
Re: If I Was President by naylove(m): 7:06pm On Jun 16, 2012
booqee: If i were naija pres i'll provide shoes for all bayelsan kids.....
are u serious?they dnt have shoes.o my world
Re: If I Was President by Gombs(m): 7:49pm On Jun 16, 2012
naylove:
guy u wicked o .na so u vex reach.lighten up its a joke though i expected a serious discourse wn i saw d topic.buh comon u can at least smile coz i think they pretty funny.

it's a Joke?..I can see you dont see my post as a joke too?...But on a serious note,i'm not shocked that u and some other's here have a peculiar sense of humour...Pls,enlighten me what's exactly funny in this topic's content?...The Topic was from a learned mind,but the content sounded like it came from someone who missed his medication..#no offence intended pls,just putting my points in the best way possible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Celebrity Phone Numbers You May Need / HILARIOUS Marriage Application Form (very Funny) / Checkout These Funny Nigeria Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.