Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,554 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

How Can One Stop Itching In The Body?? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can One Stop Itching In The Body?? (770 Views)

Itching In The Private Part / Itching in btw my laps, Pls Help With Ur Views! / Body Itching After Bath: Any Solution? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can One Stop Itching In The Body?? by chux76(m): 4:36pm On Jun 16, 2012
I have a friend who complains of body itching after taking his bath,what is the cause and how can it be stopped? He also complains of serious waist pains which subsides after he takes felvin capsules which I recommended(I no b doctor oh!!Lol),but days after the waist pains returns.I told him it could be the cause of STD but he says he has no STD and has never had it his entire life. What is/are the cause(s) and possible solution to his problems??
Pls advise.
Re: How Can One Stop Itching In The Body?? by gloriana(f): 8:52pm On Jun 16, 2012
he needs 2 detoxify his blood n den go on high calcium powder 4 a few weeks plus d use of hypo apparatus on his waist
Re: How Can One Stop Itching In The Body?? by chux76(m): 12:25am On Jun 17, 2012
gloriana: he needs 2 detoxify his blood n den go on high calcium powder 4 a few weeks plus d use of hypo apparatus on his waist

Pls clarify; How can he go about the detoxification? What kind of high calcium powder? What is hypo apparatus?

(1) (Reply)

Family Of Nine Die In Bazarre Sleeping Circumstances / Nigerian Government To Pay Pregnant Women N5,000 Each / Lose Weight Fast In A Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.