Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,443 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:03 AM

Breaking News... Bomb Blast In Zaria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News... Bomb Blast In Zaria (6829 Views)

Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Breaking News... Bomb Blast In Zaria by tuoyoojo(m): 9:34am On Jun 17, 2012
Just heard dat 2 bomb blast went off in sabon n wusasa area in zaria that 2 churches were attacked.ecwa n cac...fatalities yet to b assertained....
Re: Breaking News... Bomb Blast In Zaria by Blessingfavor(f): 9:40am On Jun 17, 2012
Yes it happen in ckc catholic church in sabon gari zaria even d suicide bomber was caught n burnt. God pls help ur worshipers
Re: Breaking News... Bomb Blast In Zaria by LIncomers: 11:35am On Jun 17, 2012
This is very disheartening....I was in Zaria for a year and I enjoyed every part of my stay their
It's very unfortunate that these evil doers could extend their deadly fangs to the peace loving and warm people of Zaria.
My heart goes to the families of those that might have lost their lives....

The blame game is already on, but I wld only say where are the people that are supposed to be protectin its people
Re: Breaking News... Bomb Blast In Zaria by OAM4J: 1:11pm On Jun 17, 2012

(1)

Realities Of War (photos) / FG Says School Feeding Programme Remains A Priority / Visit Amuwo-odofin And Ojo To Know The Capability Of The Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.