Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Principles Of Giving And Taking Bribes For Dummies (otedollars Pov) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Principles Of Giving And Taking Bribes For Dummies (otedollars Pov) (679 Views)

Adeboye Curses Pastors Collecting Bribes From Politicians / Fg Giving Bribes For Fuel Subsidy Removal Campaign / "i Collected Bribes For El-rufai" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Principles Of Giving And Taking Bribes For Dummies (otedollars Pov) by BlakkBoi(m): 2:07pm On Jun 17, 2012
Femi Otedola (OteDollar) and Farouk Lawan (Farogue/FarCrook) has been the two dumbasses polluting my news for the past couple of days. I barely read anything useful without getting bothered by the tale of these two and how they abused the principles of bribery.

Otedollar on his part was a smarter bribe giver but my diminutive friend FarCrook overreached the ambit of his intelligence and somehow found himself wallowing in the stupiidity of his wisdom.

The police should stop wasting their energy on these two and probably recommend they read "GIVING AND TAKING BRIBES for DUMMIES".

Their action is repulsive to the principles and established norms of corrupt practices in Nigeria. Who in his right senses will visit someone to collect bribe in the guise of exposing such person?. I just feel sorry for the innocent money used in this shameful transaction, I wish money have rights and could sue.

The $620,000 bribe money will be weeping wherever Lawan has hidden it, and may rather wish to be declared missing rather than handed over to the police for further character assassination and embarrassment.

If Lawan who is perceived to be one of the few politicians with integrity of some sort can engage in a shameful act with a notorious Lagos businessman, who then is worthy to be ascribed with such terms as "man-of-integrity"?.

Dummies should abstain from giving and taking bribes, and save us from further occurrence of this kind of shameful scenario. Short people aren't naturally supposed to be successful thieves in my opinion.

Problem dey my broda.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

D Fed Xter Of Natural Disaster: N Desertification, Sw, Flooding, Se Erosion, Ss? / 5 Died As A Suicide Bomber Detonate Himself In A Mosque In Maiduguri / NANS Leaders Involved In Award Scam Perish In Road Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.