Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Presidential Oath Of Office - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Oath Of Office (621 Views)

Ali Modu-Sherrif Taking The Oath Of Office As PDP Chairman (Photos) / Section 181 Of Nigeria Constitution: Death Of Governor Before Oath Of Office / Iweala’s Latest Jobs Raise Concern Over Abuse Of Office And Conflict Of Interest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Presidential Oath Of Office by 1025: 5:32pm On Jun 17, 2012
On May 29, 2011, i watched Jonathan took oath of office and among his promises, he (Jonathan) swore an oath to protect our lives and properties.
From then till now, i have been wondering if he (Jonathan) is in any way living up to this oath.
If he is not as i am thinking, will it be wrong to ask that he (Jonathan) resign for incompetence?
If things continue this way, there is a possibility of Nigeria been reduced to half of its’ population before his second tenure which is more important to him and his party at the moment.
At such crucial time that Nigerians are living in fear and poverty, pdp and jonathan think what the need most is to win Edo state gubernatorial that the vice president has been appointed to head the committee on win Edo by all means.
Again, the nation chairman of pdp who a couple of weeks back said book haram is fighting for justice has once again told Nigerians that pdp MUST win Edo.
My concern now is; WHERE IS THE FATE OF NIGERIANS IN ALL THESE?
Re: Presidential Oath Of Office by werepeLeri: 5:39pm On Jun 17, 2012
Elections must not hold in Edo State because of Boko Haram. PDP must not strive to win in a legitimate election. GEJ/Vice must not be part of efforts by his party to win Edo elections.

(1) (Reply)

Malawi's Head Of State: 'why I'm Selling Presidential Jet' / Greedy Obasanjo To Lose 2,500 Hectares Of Land,as well as Gbenga Daniel / Clinton To Gej: Take Tough Decisions, Arrest Boko Haram Sponsors.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.