Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,607 members, 7,955,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:17 PM

If Your Girlfriend Ask You Of This Five(5) Tins, Pls What Will U Do - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If Your Girlfriend Ask You Of This Five(5) Tins, Pls What Will U Do (4314 Views)

When Your Friends Ask You To Save A Seat For Them / IMAGINE!! Someone Calls You By 3.am And Ask You This Question. / #ramadhan Tins O ..see What This Man Is Eating For Sahur (sarri) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Girlfriend Ask You Of This Five(5) Tins, Pls What Will U Do by Jerrygotswagg(m): 11:17pm On Jun 17, 2012
Girl: Honey i need 5 tins from you
Guy: Ask me anytin dear
Girl : 1) need money for brazillian hair, just 45,000 naira
2)need to change my bb to a bold 5, just 96,000 naira
3) honey i want to rent a new apartment near my school, its just 175,000 naira a year
4) i need to buy a my creams, perfume, powder, just 53,000 naira
5)finally honey u know i love , i need money to send to my dad
Guy:jesus, u mean u have a father
Girl: yes na
Guy tinking of wat to do or say, please readers help me out
Re: If Your Girlfriend Ask You Of This Five(5) Tins, Pls What Will U Do by Jerrygotswagg(m): 11:20pm On Jun 17, 2012
I confuse o, wetin i go do the girlself
Re: If Your Girlfriend Ask You Of This Five(5) Tins, Pls What Will U Do by Elnuk34(m): 4:23pm On Jun 18, 2012
check her background well, she must be from a very retched sorry 'rich' family. thank God for you.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Ask You Of This Five(5) Tins, Pls What Will U Do by toygod2: 4:39am On Jul 27, 2012
Grant her request now..and if u no get,go get it
Re: If Your Girlfriend Ask You Of This Five(5) Tins, Pls What Will U Do by 234GT(m): 7:51am On Jul 27, 2012
Simple. If you have a father, then go and demand all these things ( 1 to 4) from him! Abi na me born you? If your father does not have the money, let him go-a-borrowing, or where do you expect me to get it? I be CBN?

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Ask You Of This Five(5) Tins, Pls What Will U Do by Stevsmog: 10:43am On Jul 28, 2012
Jerrygotswagg: Girl: Honey i need 5 tins from you
3) honey i want to rent a new apartment near my school, its just 175,000 naira a year
if it is at first tim men na cruk she bi but if u have d money just give her
Re: If Your Girlfriend Ask You Of This Five(5) Tins, Pls What Will U Do by lilkech(m): 9:31am On Jul 29, 2012
Jerrygotswagg: Girl: Honey i need 5 tins from you

Approach your bank for a soft loan, I hear interest rates are not applicable at islamic banks

You can use your 'bulockoz' as collateral (shebi na wetin cause the debt be dat)
Re: If Your Girlfriend Ask You Of This Five(5) Tins, Pls What Will U Do by Murphy7h4: 2:05pm On Jul 29, 2012
I like this.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Ask You Of This Five(5) Tins, Pls What Will U Do by Glowie: 12:35pm On Aug 28, 2012
Stevsmog: if it is at first tim men na cruk she bi but if u have d money just give her
mak d boifrnd gv am na, no be hm dy Bleep d gal?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Ask You Of This Five(5) Tins, Pls What Will U Do by dopeJemi: 1:07am On Aug 29, 2012
simply tell her:ineed 2 dump u,just give me 5mins cheesy
Re: If Your Girlfriend Ask You Of This Five(5) Tins, Pls What Will U Do by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 29, 2012
Mumu thread
Re: If Your Girlfriend Ask You Of This Five(5) Tins, Pls What Will U Do by AdeniyiA(m): 7:11pm On Aug 29, 2012
on top wetin,b4 she precipitate?
bone her.
na dem type dey tey 4 market
Re: If Your Girlfriend Ask You Of This Five(5) Tins, Pls What Will U Do by Yinyin1(f): 6:12pm On Nov 24, 2012
Walking by...mscheew!!!
Re: If Your Girlfriend Ask You Of This Five(5) Tins, Pls What Will U Do by Wendyslim(f): 9:32pm On Nov 24, 2012
No comment lipsrsealed
Re: If Your Girlfriend Ask You Of This Five(5) Tins, Pls What Will U Do by Rooneyboy(m): 11:53pm On Nov 24, 2012
And what do I get in return for all these ?

(1) (Reply)

My Homorous Dialogue......i Think They Are Funny...................... / Funny Answers Given By Students / Funny Memes About President Buhari's West Germany Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.