Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,784 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas - Travel (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas (434709 Views)

More Reasons Why Visa Applications Are Refused / Why Nigerians Are Refused US Visas / If You Are Refused A Canadian Visa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by omapere: 7:22am On Aug 05, 2018
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by BASE3: 8:42am On Aug 16, 2018
Thanks but what I want to know is what else should I do about the salary thing?
Vicjustice:

Your question is too broad to be answered concisely.
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by saintbizero: 4:21pm On Aug 17, 2018
@vicjustice. I am a first time UK visa applicant, I did my biometric enrolment on 15th of August. what amazed me is that the person that did my biometric told me to look up at the camera up and say my name and my date of birth. Is this how they did for everyone?
@epotek,@marylanderr, I applied for business visa 6 month, for training and my company is paying for the trip, i presented company bank statement for 6 month, introductory letter from company, and invitation letter from the company i want to visit for training. is this enough for visa approval?
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 4:00am On Aug 18, 2018
saintbizero:
@vicjustice. I am a first time UK visa applicant, I did my biometric enrolment on 15th of August. what amazed me is that the person that did my biometric told me to look up at the camera up and say my name and my date of birth. Is this how they did for everyone?
@epotek,@marylanderr, I applied for business visa 6 month, for training and my company is paying for the trip, i presented company bank statement for 6 month, introductory letter from company, and invitation letter from the company i want to visit for training. is this enough for visa approval?
Things are always evolving and changes are constantly being made according to developments.
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by banom(m): 7:53am On Aug 18, 2018
Hello @ op.
Thank you for this post. It seems this post was meant exclusively for me. Please i want you to help me out on this . in 2007(11 years ago) I applied twice to go and study in us but I was denied . the reason for my first denial was that I didnt come to the embassy with my waec certificate. And in truth my waec certificate was bad . ( the admission I got was for an English as a second language program ).

So I reapplied and on the second interview date. The visa officer denied me again . I asked her why she said she was not convinced I was a genuine student . I told her I was genuine . she told me I don't have waec certificate. ( obviously she saw that in her system as the reason for the denial of my first application ) I told her I do. She demanded to see it. I gave her my result ( I forged it ) . she critically glanced over it and made some entries in her system and handed it back to me and told me she was still not convinced I was a genuine student.
Now my issue is that since that time, I have not gone to the university due to change of circumstances. And am 32 years now. I have hustled hard and things have turned positively around . now I want to go and get quality university education and America is still my preferred choice. I plan on writing waec GCE this year and TOEFL and sat next year . and apply again to go and sudy in US.
I want to know how I could find out if the visa officer possibly placed me on ban for submitting forged documents that 11Years ago. ( though she didn't tell me she found out I forged the result. She simply glanced through it, made some entries in her system and returned it back to me and told me she was still not convinced I was a genuine student ).
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by dejiconde(m): 8:42am On Aug 21, 2018
Hello gurus in the house, i applied for italia student visa last yr and i was denied base on documentation presented is insufficient for visa purpose although i used maternal uncle as sponsor and this yr am planning of using self sponsor and this are my docx i plan to submit
1. All legalized educational docx
2. Certified Pre enrolment form
3. Passport
4. Employment letter
5. Leave Letter
6. Recommendation letter
7. 6month payslip
8. 6month bank statement
9. Flight booking
10. Hotel booking
11. Land docx
12. Admission letter

Gurus please i want to know my chances of getting visa this yr
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Kindiness: 10:52pm On Aug 29, 2018
hello, i like what you are doing here,please i have a question to ask,i have travelled to uk and france and i want to travel to usa now first time to apply and now i have a husband that leaves there,i applied for a visit and training but my fear why i added the training is for the consular notto think i will not come back, because i plan coming back, i want this vising visa incase my immigrant visa takes time, i am working in nigeria and i am using my self as the sponsor and my company is giving me permission to travel, what do i need to add to really show i will come back to nigeria and i also used his address because the training is in the same state. thank you i need urgent reply because my interview is next month
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by sudo1986: 8:05am On Sep 01, 2018
Please help a novice like me
I have been admitted to study MSC in one of Chinese university based on full scholarship
I have applied for China x1 visa and I have done the interview.
I was given a pickup number to come back in the following week for collection.
On getting there, my passport was returned empty to me and the comment on the form given to me is VISA NOT ISSUED.
Please I want to know what has transpired. Someone should please tell me
Thanks
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Acutechap(m): 2:21pm On Sep 01, 2018
Contact the embassy,you have a right to know why your visa is denied if all your documents are genuine and you met all their requirements.

1 Like

Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by sudo1986: 11:17pm On Sep 01, 2018
Acutechap:
Contact the embassy,you have a right to know why your visa is denied if all your documents are genuine and you met all their requirements.

I've contacted them since Monday and no response from them
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by folashade3272(f): 10:27pm On Sep 28, 2018
Guru in the house help..

My uncle own a company in lagos , he has been paying 350k to my account since May 2018 as form of salary because am self employed in Ogun state. I have 3,7m in saving account which is also my salary account now and 4m on fixed account. I have employment letter from his company stating am the IT manager, leave of absent for 5month, confirmation of employment and company payslip all on company letterhead and stamped. I have a landed property agreement of 3.5m stamped and sign by registered lawyer with land plan. I want to ask if the documents are OK to apply to Australia to visit my husband which is currently doing masters.
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Shakushaku1(m): 1:19pm On Oct 29, 2018
Anyone who had trouble with writing (academic) in the past should please help a Brother with vital tips and ideas on how to ace it..
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by editorAA: 12:20am On Dec 06, 2018
How many weeks are you spending when you were denied the first time under #700,000?
Xeedorf:
This is Second time South African denied me a Visa. The reason for denied me the first Application is "Insufficient fund to make the trip" with the balance of #700,000. After 6month for operating my account In&out transaction I apply again with the balance of #8m plus, i was denied again on the 20/03/2015 with the excuss of "Documentation Lacks Credibility"
Please the all house Advise me on Next Step or any adjustment again?
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by editorAA: 7:27pm On Dec 13, 2018
Maybe the way he had said it might be little harsh but he actually said the truth. We are always suspect when it comes to issues like this. Don't forget, our image is nothing to be proud of and every Nigerians have that responsibility to prove every white man wrong about their opinion but if we are walking along their bait trap, they easily take their decision as expected. We shouldn't forget we as Nigerians have 100 percent responsibility to prove them wrong by jettison any opportunity around us. Please let us desist from not being corrected by saying " are you a saint" .white men are not religious and not saints but they behave rightly. You don't have to be a saint before you do the right thing.
aeboiy:

Make una keep quiet and stop claiming Saint, each and every one of us will do same or are planning to do same thing if opportuned. Help the solve his problem if u can and stop castigating him. Most of us are already planning to move from Estonia to other more lucrative places, Shey na because the guy make uncalculated move?
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by olafamzy87(m): 8:57pm On Mar 02, 2019
@vicjustice here is my issue. Am having an interview (face to face) with an organization in uk and i was told i will need to provide my flight and accommodation by myself but they will send me an invite letter.
A friend of mine is ready to assist with out with accommodation and feeding over there for the period of stay while my brother is providing my flights ticket and transport(sponsor).
My salary here is not that fact 50k per month.
Please, i need your advice on what documents to provide for my visa application.
Am a first timer here.
Thanks
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 11:38pm On Mar 02, 2019
olafamzy87:
@vicjustice here is my issue. Am having an interview (face to face) with an organization in uk and i was told i will need to provide my flight and accommodation by myself but they will send me an invite letter.
A friend of mine is ready to assist with out with accommodation and feeding over there for the period of stay while my brother is providing my flights ticket and transport(sponsor).
My salary here is not that fact 50k per month.
Please, i need your advice on what documents to provide for my visa application.
Am a first timer here.
Thanks
I am concerned that you did not mention the visa type that you seek, this is an evidence that you are not prepared for the interview:i don't see how the interviewer will approve your visa when you are not being precise
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by olafamzy87(m): 2:47am On Mar 03, 2019
Visa type is standard visitor visa
Vicjustice:

I am concerned that you did not mention the visa type that you seek, this is an evidence that you are not prepared for the interview:i don't see how the interviewer will approve your visa when you are not being precise
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Theophinio(m): 11:13pm On Apr 02, 2019
Excellent write up boss
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Dalighieri: 9:25am On Apr 19, 2019
This thread is still running after almost 5years.I don't have any enquiry or request for travel advice other than appreciating @vicjustice @justwise @worry and all the other super awesome people on here.You guys deserve a bottle of wine each.What you are doing FOC is what dodgy immigration lawyers in London are doing to fleece Nigs of thousands.It is just shameful that many who have used your advice have not come back that least appreciate and update the thread.God bless you guys

5 Likes

Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Afo1k: 11:55pm On Apr 24, 2019
Hello house, can someone use an account that was recently opened in December 2018 with good inflow and outflow for the purpose of US visa interview in June?
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by def111(m): 4:51pm On May 03, 2019
Afo1k:
Hello house, can someone use an account that was recently opened in December 2018 with good inflow and outflow for the purpose of US visa interview in June?

US visa don't need statement of account. You don't need any documents. Just fill out your DS form
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Afo1k: 5:13pm On May 03, 2019
def111:

US visa don't need statement of account. You don't need any documents. Just fill out your DS form
Meant bank statement
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by def111(m): 8:09am On May 04, 2019
Afo1k:
Meant bank statement

Yes Bank statement. And you don't need any documents...
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by drealnamdy(m): 4:33pm On May 15, 2019
Hello @vicjustice ....i ve been following this thread since 2016 and I just have to commend you for a job well in providing basic travel information required... I tend to have this mind bugging issue which goes thus.. Firstly.. I recently bought the US visa application fees sometime last year august 14th to be precise and I have been searching for events and seminars I could use as my purpose of travelling to the states..but I cldnt get credible seminars that will best suite my main purpose..and now with the recent us embassy suspension of drop boxes for Nigerians which requires that everyone must go for interview whether first or second or third..the influx of Nigerians seeking for scheduled date has increased in triple fold... Now my problem is that we just checked on the available date and discovered that September 7th is d next available date..we re currently in May but all the available dates before 14th August has all been taken ..what should I do cry
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by drealnamdy(m): 4:40pm On May 15, 2019
Secondly...@def111. I resigned from my last job cos I needed to focus on studies.. And I applied for South African visa with my bank statement , my previous company's letter head stating that am one of their staffs on leave and other vital docs..of which I was granted visa..now the issue now is..I no longer work with that company but I have since been making a cash deposit of about 250k into that same salary account using the company's name for the past 6months..right now I need to apply for UK visa.. What are my chances?
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by def111(m): 4:40pm On May 16, 2019
drealnamdy:
Secondly...@def111. I resigned from my last job cos I needed to focus on studies.. And I applied for South African visa with my bank statement , my previous company's letter head stating that am one of their staffs on leave and other vital docs..of which I was granted visa..now the issue now is..I no longer work with that company but I have since been making a cash deposit of about 250k into that same salary account using the company's name for the past 6months..right now I need to apply for UK visa.. What are my chances?

Okay.... You want to use your former company letter heading to apply for the UK visa as you have been using their name to deposit money in your account m that nice move... The south Africa visa you have have you travel with it ?...

I will like my Oga @justwise justwise to put mouth on this
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by drealnamdy(m): 8:24am On May 17, 2019
def111:

Okay.... You want to use your former company letter heading to apply for the UK visa as you have been using their name to deposit money in your account m that nice move... The south Africa visa you have have you travel with it ?...

I will like my Oga @justwise justwise to put mouth on this

Yeaa I have.. But that was barely a month after I resigned from the job..I was given 3month visa but I only stayed for 10days
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by def111(m): 1:15pm On May 17, 2019
drealnamdy:

Yeaa I have.. But that was barely a month after I resigned from the job..I was given 3month visa but I only stayed for 10days

You are good to go with the UK application also do more research to help you more

1 Like

Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 7:43pm On May 18, 2019
drealnamdy:
Hello @vicjustice ....i ve been following this thread since 2016 and I just have to commend you for a job well in providing basic travel information required... I tend to have this mind bugging issue which goes thus.. Firstly.. I recently bought the US visa application fees sometime last year august 14th to be precise and I have been searching for events and seminars I could use as my purpose of travelling to the states..but I cldnt get credible seminars that will best suite my main purpose..and now with the recent us embassy suspension of drop boxes for Nigerians which requires that everyone must go for interview whether first or second or third..the influx of Nigerians seeking for scheduled date has increased in triple fold... Now my problem is that we just checked on the available date and discovered that September 7th is d next available date..we re currently in May but all the available dates before 14th August has all been taken ..what should I do cry
I don't see anything that you can do in this situation except to wait

1 Like

Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by PEAJEG: 1:24am On Jun 02, 2019
editorAA:
How many weeks are you spending when you were denied the first time under #700,000?

Yes. Documentation lacks credibility because 6 months ago, you were worth 700k. However, now you are with 8M in 6months.. That's enough to raise suspicion if you ask me.

My thinking though. Its a common sense thing.

2 Likes

Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by PEAJEG: 1:29am On Jun 02, 2019
Xeedorf:
This is Second time South African denied me a Visa. The reason for denied me the first Application is "Insufficient fund to make the trip" with the balance of #700,000. After 6month for operating my account In&out transaction I apply again with the balance of #8m plus, i was denied again on the 20/03/2015 with the excuss of "Documentation Lacks Credibility"
Please the all house Advise me on Next Step or any adjustment again?

editorAA:

Yes. Documentation lacks credibility because 6 months ago, you were worth 700k. However, now you are with 8M in 6months.. That's enough to raise suspicion if you ask me.

My thinking though. Its a common sense thing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 / Travelling To Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.