Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,196 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Natforce Recruitment And Training - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Natforce Recruitment And Training (318298 Views)

Natforce-ng.org Live Updating Kwara State / Natforce Latest News / Natforce Calling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by omoga1908(m): 10:02pm On Dec 12, 2012
mko abiola:
Pls,kindly gv d address of deir office in kwara state.
@Mko Abiola,i dnt kno dere office adress i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ kwara but i'll make enquiries abt dat.All u nid do is 2 check dis thread often coz wen d tym comes,i'll blow d gingle here.1 luv broda.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by ifyalways(f): 11:32pm On Dec 12, 2012
omoga1908:
Notin broda.Wen u go for submission,d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥'ll tel u wen 2 com bak and wen d u'll go 4 ur screening.D screening's just lyk dat of military.D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥'ll measure ur chest,check ur feet,ur height and check ur medical cert.After dat, U̶̲̥̅̊'ll do documentation and U̶̲̥̅̊'ll b tld wen d trainin will start.But b luking 4 notin less dan 30,000 coz d camp fee is 20,000 and form 2000.kano state govt paid 4 her indigens.Ask dis info,its genuine.
interesting!

So, they now recruit youth corpers?

Can you give us a link of the course case?

Senators now organising it?link please.

No office yet but they're organising camp, training etc?

Very interesting. New day, new story.

1 Like

Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by kreamy28(f): 8:12am On Dec 13, 2012
For those who have started the training,abeg I need to knw d duration of the training,so others can start planning,in case we er called.thanks
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by omoga1908(m): 10:02am On Dec 13, 2012
ifyalways: interesting!

Who told u dey recruit youth corpers?check Natforce headquarters @ D̶̲̥̅̊ federal ministry of interior old secretariat complex,Area 1,Garki Abuja or call des nos:08055118884,08097596655,08124553308 or email info@natforce-ng.org.Everytin u wanna kno about natforce shld b asked.S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡,dnt mix tins up,◦⌣kk⌣◦?

1 Like

Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by omoga1908(m): 10:03am On Dec 13, 2012
kreamy28: For those who have started the training,abeg I need to knw d duration of the training,so others can start planning,in case we er called.thanks
The duration is 3 weeks.I'll upload sum pix here 4 pple 2 bliv
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by omoga1908(m): 10:28am On Dec 13, 2012
ifyalways: interesting!

Check des pix out.Dis Ϟ•̸ɑ̤̥̈̊s̶̲̥̅̊ d day of arrival in camp.we were all askd 2 put our logages on our heads wit frog jump.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by kreamy28(f): 10:52am On Dec 13, 2012
Another questn for omoga pls,where u guys given kits for the traning(shoes,socks,shirts etc) or we gonna get does ourselves pls full details,abeg no vex I just wan knw
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by mkoabiola: 12:22pm On Dec 13, 2012
omoga1908:
Who told u dey recruit youth corpers?check Natforce headquarters @ D̶̲̥̅̊ federal ministry of interior old secretariat complex,Area 1,Garki Abuja or call des nos:08055118884,08097596655,08124553308 or email info@natforce-ng.org.Everytin u wanna kno about natforce shld b asked.S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡,dnt mix tins up,◦⌣kk⌣◦?
Don't waste ur airtime calling dese noba,dey sound lik scammers and very rude.it same person for ds nobas.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Zackenny: 5:09pm On Dec 13, 2012
Call 07061354994 or 08025492848 to obtain Natforce form at Gombe State.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by elewuroisiaka(m): 7:37pm On Dec 13, 2012
ok........ we r waitin 4 our turn sha
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by ifyalways(f): 7:27am On Dec 14, 2012
omoga1908:
I checked the site. Saw all the pictures but how come they operate with mobile number?a supposed registered fed govt body?

I didn't read anything about the court case and honestly pictures of some men doing takwendo or locked in a handshake with a gov doesn't mean much.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Alamutatalo: 7:40am On Dec 14, 2012
Just decided to go through this thread dis morg and was shocked @ wat I'm seeing.Anybody who has seen the four walls of a university or poly/coe and still falls for this needs to have his head examined!Natwat!!
Dis organization was started as an Ngo but some dubious pple trying to make money out of it are decieving pple,govt decided to clamp down on them because wat dy were doing was beyond the purview of ngo's so dy went to court and govts argument was that an Ngo cannot attempt to carry out functions similar to that of customs
The case is still in court and if Natforce wins which I doubt,dy best that will happen is for them to retaind dr Ngo status.How the dream of govt taking over came about beats my imagination.Don't let desperation turn you into a MUMU,how can u pay money for trainning?and after that who pays ur salary?I see some of them on the highway with black shirts and cassava stick needless to say nobody stops for them cos dy look too comical
I lambasted a frnd who asked me for 20K for the natforce trainning and told him he had wasted all his years in school,how can you be asked to pay for trainning before you've even done ur aptitude test?If you fail nko?
Some foolish scammers have hijacked dis Ngo and pls and pls don't fall for it!
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by omoga1908(m): 7:30pm On Dec 14, 2012
kreamy28: Another questn for omoga pls,where u guys given kits for the traning(shoes,socks,shirts etc) or we gonna get does ourselves pls full details,abeg no vex I just wan knw

We got it ourselves.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by omoga1908(m): 7:38pm On Dec 14, 2012
Alamutatalo: Just decided to go through this thread dis morg and was shocked @ wat I'm seeing.Anybody who has seen the four walls of a university or poly/coe and still falls for this needs to have his head examined!Natwat!!
Dis organization was started as an Ngo but some dubious pple trying to make money out of it are decieving pple,govt decided to clamp down on them because wat dy were doing was beyond the purview of ngo's so dy went to court and govts argument was that an Ngo cannot attempt to carry out functions similar to that of customs
The case is still in court and if Natforce wins which I doubt,dy best that will happen is for them to retaind dr Ngo status.How the dream of govt taking over came about beats my imagination.Don't let desperation turn you into a MUMU,how can u pay money for trainning?and after that who pays ur salary?I see some of them on the highway with black shirts and cassava stick needless to say nobody stops for them cos dy look too comical
I lambasted a frnd who asked me for 20K for the natforce trainning and told him he had wasted all his years in school,how can you be asked to pay for trainning before you've even done ur aptitude test?If you fail nko?
Some foolish scammers have hijacked dis Ngo and pls and pls don't fall for it!
U've a gd opinion but check dis out Iman-ng.org/Natforce_site_latest/home.htm and read wot yu dnt kno abt Natforce.Natforce is not an NGO.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Kenn99(m): 4:29am On Dec 15, 2012
@Alamutatalo: NATFORCE has never been an NGO Ώ will never be.IT was conceived as a Public Private Partnership (PPP) and was approved by τ̲̅ђe Fed Govt in 2010 †☺ help fight illicit trade especially in τ̲̅ђe areas of illegal arms importation.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by omoga1908(m): 8:47pm On Dec 15, 2012
Hot and fresh
Kwara has started selling dere forms.Adress:Gari Alimi along odota.There is a filling station by the left and opposite d filling station is a plaza.Ask in d plaza where dey sell Natforce form.Its 2000.For those dat doubt Natforce,google d list of nigerian security agencies,click on law enforcement 2 c d list of d agencies dere.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by ifyalways(f): 7:30am On Dec 16, 2012
Kenn 99: @Alamutatalo: NATFORCE has never been an NGO Ώ will never be.IT was conceived as a Public Private Partnership (PPP) and was approved by τ̲̅ђe Fed Govt in 2010 †☺ help fight illicit trade especially in τ̲̅ђe areas of illegal arms importation.
really?
I thought you guys said it was formed in togo abi Cotonou?

Please back this claim up with a correct source/link.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by omoga1908(m): 8:10am On Dec 16, 2012
ifyalways: really?
I thought you guys said it was formed in togo abi Cotonou?

Please back this claim up with a correct source/link.
No story.google the list of agencies in nigeria,u'll c Natforce dere.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Bigsolo88: 7:29am On Dec 17, 2012
some pp ask foolish ?? here. even an ignorant knws natforce is nt established frm Togo.. pls wake up frm ur slumber lady...
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Teejay049: 12:42pm On Dec 17, 2012
For those of you still doubting Natforce for being an organisation, check this link for authentication: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nigerian_agencies
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by ifyalways(f): 2:46pm On Dec 17, 2012
^ wiki? As source?
Rofl cheesy cheesy

Please, are you a graduate?do you know that anyone(you and I) can write, delete or edit whatever we want on wikipedia?

I'm surprised at your ignorance. Really.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by ifyalways(f): 3:00pm On Dec 17, 2012
Monday, December 17   FG bans NATFORCE   Post Comment Send to Friend Print This Page     The Federal Government has ordered the immediate ban of the National Taskforce to Combat Illegal Importation of Goods, Small Arms, Ammunition and Light Weapons (NATFORCE).Government had equally directed the Inspector General of Police, the Director General of the State Security Service, Comptroller General of Customs and the Comptroller General of Immigration to swing into immediate action by ensuring immediate compliance and arrest officials of the taskforce. A statement from the Federal Ministry of Finance signed by the Director, Legal, Mr. Bukhari Bello, said that there is no law or authority backing the establishment of the said taskforce, adding that the taskforce has no fixed address and neither report to any Ministry of the Federal Government nor the President. “I am directed to inform you that the Honourable Minister of Finance is not aware of the existence of the above named national taskforce to combat the illegal importation of goods, small arms, ammunition and light weapons. “He is also not aware of any law or authority establishing same. Consequent upon the above the Honourable Minister has directed that the said task force be disbanded immediately”. Ships & Ports recalls that operatives of NATFORCE in the last few months had be sighted at the seaports in Lagos, federal roads and land border areas. This body, according to Ships & Ports findings, have been generating a groundswell of angst in the industry. A number of industry watchers have described NATFORCE as unnecessary additions to the nation's international trade milieu, which, according to them, is already overpopulated by multiple government agencies. These analysts posit that the National Task force is adding no value to the system. This school of thought has adopted a similar position for the fledging task force, which they readily predict will in full bloom not impact positively on the system.

Source :
http://www.shipsandports.org/Anews/FG_bans_NATFORCE.php?id=1

Question is: when and where were they un banned?

If the finance minster then says he doesn't know or recognise them then who pays them?abi na work no pay?

Please, no circus talk. Simple answers to the questions. Thanks
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by ifyalways(f): 3:08pm On Dec 17, 2012
1. Police, custom have been ordered to "arrest" anyone parading as NATForce official or recruit.

2. There is no law or authority backing NATForce.

3. They have no "fixed" address. . . No fax or landline phone number like other fed. Agencies.

4. They are adding "no value" to the system.

Na the article tok am, no be ifyalways cheesy
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by omoga1908(m): 3:50pm On Dec 17, 2012
ifyalways: 1. Police, custom have been ordered to "arrest" anyone parading as NATForce official or recruit.

2. There is no law or authority backing NATForce.

3. They have no "fixed" address. . . No fax or landline phone number like other fed. Agencies.

4. They are adding "no value" to the system.

Na the article tok am, no be ifyalways cheesy
Guy,ur fact is akake.Dis statement was released sum 2yrs ago.So, if u Ɣ☺Ʊ dnt kno anytin abt a firm,can't u kip shot dan pasting akake news here?Ask ur broda in d senate or house abt Natforce.Dey kno bera dan Ɣ☺Ʊ do,◦⌣kk⌣◦?

1 Like

Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by omoga1908(m): 3:59pm On Dec 17, 2012
ifyalways:       Monday, December 17   FG bans NATFORCE   Post Comment Send to Friend Print This Page     The Federal Government has ordered the immediate ban of the National Taskforce to Combat Illegal Importation of Goods, Small Arms, Ammunition and Light Weapons (NATFORCE).Government had equally directed the Inspector General of Police, the Director General of the State Security Service, Comptroller General of Customs and the Comptroller General of Immigration to swing into immediate action by ensuring immediate compliance and arrest officials of the taskforce. A statement from the Federal Ministry of Finance signed by the Director, Legal, Mr. Bukhari Bello, said that there is no law or authority backing the establishment of the said taskforce, adding that the taskforce has no fixed address and neither report to any Ministry of the Federal Government nor the President. “I am directed to inform you that the Honourable Minister of Finance is not aware of the existence of the above named national taskforce to combat the illegal importation of goods, small arms, ammunition and light weapons. “He is also not aware of any law or authority establishing same. Consequent upon the above the Honourable Minister has directed that the said task force be disbanded immediately”. Ships & Ports recalls that operatives of NATFORCE in the last few months had be sighted at the seaports in Lagos, federal roads and land border areas. This body, according to Ships & Ports findings, have been generating a groundswell of angst in the industry. A number of industry watchers have described NATFORCE as unnecessary additions to the nation's international trade milieu, which, according to them, is already overpopulated by multiple government agencies. These analysts posit that the National Task force is adding no value to the system. This school of thought has adopted a similar position for the fledging task force, which they readily predict will in full bloom not impact positively on the system.

Source :
http://www.shipsandports.org/Anews/FG_bans_NATFORCE.php?id=1

Question is: when and where were they un banned?

If the finance minster then says he doesn't know or recognise them then who pays them?abi na work no pay?

Please, no circus talk. Simple answers to the questions. Thanks
Dey ar included in nigeria's 2013 budget.D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ ar starting work as a full fledge body jan 2013,◦⌣kk⌣◦?
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by mkoabiola: 5:57pm On Dec 17, 2012
omoga1908:
Dey ar included in nigeria's 2013 budget.D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ ar starting work as a full fledge body jan 2013,◦⌣kk⌣◦?
Guy,leave any 1 who is not ready to believe ,it is not a must,if u paste d info 1million times u will stil av doubting thomos.
D address u gave for Kwara office doesn't exist.pls,find out very well or u send to my mail directly asap.vote4abiola@yahoo.com
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by elewuroisiaka(m): 12:49pm On Dec 18, 2012
any info abt d court case 2day.............
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Ib10001: 2:19pm On Dec 18, 2012
omoga1908: Hot and fresh
Kwara has started selling dere forms.Adress:Gari Alimi along odota.There is a filling station by the left and opposite d filling station is a plaza.Ask in d plaza where dey sell Natforce form.Its 2000.For those dat doubt Natforce,google d list of nigerian security agencies,click on law enforcement 2 c d list of d agencies dere.
pls give the kwara address on the forum;i went there ;so many filling stations and plazas along geri alimi - odota;kindly help with the name of the filling station or a contact phone number
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by mkoabiola: 3:26pm On Dec 18, 2012
Ib10001: pls give the kwara address on the forum;i went there ;so many filling stations and plazas along geri alimi - odota;kindly help with the name of the filling station or a contact phone number
Don't mind dem,d addreSs doesn't exist,so many filling station along dat road,
Av been dere.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by omoga1908(m): 4:21pm On Dec 18, 2012
mko abiola:
Don't mind dem,d addreSs doesn't exist,so many filling station along dat road,
Av been dere.
D address exists my pple.after gari alimi,i mean d round about alng odota,d first filling station by d left,opposite d filling station is a plaza called Abeni or agbebi plaza.U'll c natforce sign post dere or ask where d form is being obtained.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by mkoabiola: 9:57pm On Dec 18, 2012
omoga1908:
D address exists my pple.after gari alimi,i mean d round about alng odota,d first filling station by d left,opposite d filling station is a plaza called Abeni or agbebi plaza.U'll c natforce sign post dere or ask where d form is being obtained.
Can u xplain little.
U will get d kits ?
Are we to pay afta we av been shortlisted?
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by omoga1908(m): 10:51am On Dec 19, 2012
mko abiola:
Can u xplain little.
U will get d kits ?
Are we to pay afta we av been shortlisted?
Just relaying wot i pasd 2ru @ D̶̲̥̅̊ training noni.We got d kits ourselves and the camp fee was paid afta the screening.U will b told 2 pay 4d camp fee if u pass d screening a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ if U̶̲̥̅̊'rent told,dat means dere's fire on d mountain.Mind u, i dnt work wit dem but I'm a trainee in kano unit.All da best broda.Av u obtained ur form in ilorin?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 / Nigerian Custom Service: Mass Recruitment / Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.