Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Unilag pg 2014 Discussion - Education (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag pg 2014 Discussion (249235 Views)

Ondo State Scholarship E-test 2014 Discussion Thread / Free Unilag Pg 2013/2014 Entrance Questions Downloads Here / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (113) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by darktanlivia(f): 4:47pm On Jan 12, 2015
Hello thats my course, please i need to know the duration also

Maambee:
Please does anyone know how long diplomacy and strategic studies part time is for? 12 or 18 months? Please.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by ace4tunde: 4:49pm On Jan 12, 2015
ademutiu:

Can I pay at any firstbank or must it be Akoka....?

I paid into the FirstBank in Akoka Campus. But you can walk into any of FirstBank's branches and ASK if you can pay UNILAG SPGS Fees there. I know of someone that paid his at Ibadan.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by ace4tunde: 4:55pm On Jan 12, 2015
hajiaty:
Did U pay jst d obligatory fee or tuition fee inclusive? Also d first bank branch Iڪ it in skul? ​i̴̩̩̩̥ paid the total fees and N̤̥̈̊☹ SMS yet

I paid Obligatory fees alone, and I got sms verifying payment. Yep, the FirstBank at UNILAG, Akoka Campus.

If you got no sms, check your student portal if you can see online recepts there. If not, I suggest you go complain at the bank you paid into.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by ace4tunde: 5:00pm On Jan 12, 2015
Maambee:

Please have you been able to continue your registration online after printing your receipt? my page keeps telling me to pay the obligatory fee when i already have sad

I just paid Obligatory fee. I haven't paid Tuition fee yet so I obviously can't proceed with registration. If you have paid both, and still can't register, well, some oother people are at thesame "bus stop". Give it time.

1 Like

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by jovichi: 5:04pm On Jan 12, 2015
mtor:

Morning
Installment payment option is located on the portal of PT students so search for that option.
I don't have much info concerning part payments since payments right now isn't clear...

How many installments depends on duration of program...
How much is added also varies per dept...
I met a current student last set paying the other part of his fees so I assume payments is usually sessional and before registration for exams.
I will advice getting better info from school.

Also what course are u going for and how much is your fee.

MODIFIED...
just spoke to a friend who is also for PT he said there is a box on his student page which offers installmental payment option but it states that "the process could be irreversible" .
All the best

The course is MIT.
Because the process is irreversible, I need to be careful.
Am presently not in lagos
Thanks
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by jovichi: 5:06pm On Jan 12, 2015
[quote author=mtor post=29719380]
Morning
Installment payment option is located on the portal of PT students so search for that option.
I don't have much info concerning part payments since payments right now isn't clear...

How many installments depends on duration of program...
How much is added also varies per dept...
I met a current student last set paying the other part of his fees so I assume payments is usually sessional and before registration for exams.
I will advice getting better info from school.

Also what course are u going for and how much is your fee.

MODIFIED...
just spoke to a friend who is also for PT he said there is a box on his student page which offers installmental payment option but it states that "the process could be irreversible" .
All the best

The course is MIT.
Because the process is irreversible, I need to be careful.
Am presently not in lagos
Thanks
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by rosekate1(f): 5:09pm On Jan 12, 2015
Pls when is the deadline to pay the acceptance and school fees?
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by ademutiu: 6:11pm On Jan 12, 2015
ace4tunde:

I paid into the FirstBank in Akoka Campus. But you can walk into any of FirstBank's branches and ASK if you can pay UNILAG SPGS Fees there. I know of someone that paid his at Ibadan.

Thanks a lot
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by tyinter46(m): 6:52pm On Jan 12, 2015
Nawa for unilag o.....even after paying school fee he still dy write pls pay obligatory fee.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Mayosky15754: 6:53pm On Jan 12, 2015
Has anybody whose program is domiciled at the college of medicine paid his/her obligatory fees?
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by DaPhilosopher(m): 6:56pm On Jan 12, 2015
I got this from Tim's blog

"Those of u asking abt reciept for the
prospectus… Go to the spgs and
make a payment of 5000 naira.. Then
they’ll give u the prospectus and the
reciept… Was there today and I got
mine…. Success to you all..."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by harffie(m): 6:58pm On Jan 12, 2015
rosekate1:
Pls when is the deadline to pay the acceptance and school fees?
6weeks duration for registration n clearance!

1 Like

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by harffie(m): 7:00pm On Jan 12, 2015
DaPhilosopher:

Make sense bro. Thanks for the update!
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by greedie1(f): 7:43pm On Jan 12, 2015
Hi everyone. Any LLM student here ? I need help. My payment advice hasn't been uploaded. Wats the next step?
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by 4xit(m): 8:13pm On Jan 12, 2015
mtor:
Those asking about transcript I heard that you can confirm its arrival with them on a list in school...
pls have u confirmed if d transcript is just d single enclosed copy or it must be four copies.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by mtor: 8:23pm On Jan 12, 2015
4xit:
pls have u confirmed if d transcript is just d single enclosed copy or it must be four copies.
No...
Is there not something like students copy of transcript... Some institutions do give
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by oluwagream: 8:29pm On Jan 12, 2015
Are you sure you gave them the right Admission number? And did you emphasize that the first letter is an alphabet and not a number. However, you should try logging into your portal and see if there's a reciept waiting for you.

hajiaty:
Did U pay jst d obligatory fee or tuition fee inclusive? Also d first bank branch Iڪ it in skul? ​i̴̩̩̩̥ paid the total fees and N̤̥̈̊☹ SMS yet
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by oluwagream: 8:35pm On Jan 12, 2015
Were you trying to register your courses? If so, I think its a general problem.

tyinter46:
Nawa for unilag o.....even after paying school fee he still dy write pls pay obligatory fee.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by oluwagream: 8:38pm On Jan 12, 2015
But you have to go with your admission letter(online). I was there today, and she refused to sell it to me because I didn't come with my admission letter. Just an info.

DaPhilosopher:

1 Like

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by walesdam(m): 9:43pm On Jan 12, 2015
Has anyone in faculty of pharmacy paid? If there is, where d u pay?
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Mayosky15754: 9:49pm On Jan 12, 2015
greedie1:
Hi everyone. Any LLM student here ? I need help. My payment advice hasn't been uploaded. Wats the next step?

What department were you admitted into?
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by teevyne: 11:22pm On Jan 12, 2015
House, am tryin to encourage maself a whole lot. Dis unilag paroles ehn e dey be somehow... Bt God do see us thru.. Pls any1 in d huz who has paid ONLY obl. fee shld pls gist me how it went, how it is and whts d next step! Pls, it ll do me a lot of good. Tnx
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by greedie1(f): 9:06am On Jan 13, 2015
Mayosky15754:

What department were you admitted into?

masters of law part time.
Good morning
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Mblem(m): 9:17am On Jan 13, 2015
please can someone help a frnd how to go about the application for supplementary list.... Education Admin
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by ace4tunde: 10:13am On Jan 13, 2015
teevyne:
House, am tryin to encourage maself a whole lot. Dis unilag paroles ehn e dey be somehow... Bt God do see us thru.. Pls any1 in d huz who has paid ONLY obl. fee shld pls gist me how it went, how it is and whts d next step! Pls, it ll do me a lot of good. Tnx

Read previous posts.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by QuixPhix(m): 10:13am On Jan 13, 2015
But someone said it is 10000 Naira.

oluwagream:
But you have to go with your admission letter(online). I was there today, and she refused to sell it to me because I didn't come with my admission letter. Just an info.

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by oluwagream: 10:16am On Jan 13, 2015
No o. Its 5000naira.

QuixPhix:

1 Like

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by jazz04(m): 10:46am On Jan 13, 2015
when is payment deadline for obligatory fee ?

when is lecture starting... anyone?

learnt exam time-table isnt out sef for current post grad students
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by DebateNigeria: 11:53am On Jan 13, 2015
Hello house,
Good morning.
Any news concerning supplementary list?

Congrats to all those who made the first list

1 Like

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by habdulafeez(m): 11:59am On Jan 13, 2015
this prospectus big o.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by habdulafeez(m): 12:00pm On Jan 13, 2015
QuixPhix:

its 5,000 naira, ...paid mine yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by zradiant(f): 1:01pm On Jan 13, 2015
The running session and the session before paid 10k for the prospectus. Lucky to have it reduced to 5k for this session.

And whoever said those in session never see timetable for exams must be dreaming. Exams are currently holding in most departments, some have written about two papers while some will be starting later this week, others (if any) should start latest next week.

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (113) (Reply)

2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process / 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife / National Common Entrance Examination Result 2021/2022 Is Out | See How To Check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.