Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,348 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Unilag pg 2014 Discussion - Education (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag pg 2014 Discussion (249528 Views)

Ondo State Scholarship E-test 2014 Discussion Thread / Free Unilag Pg 2013/2014 Entrance Questions Downloads Here / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (113) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by mtor: 1:05pm On Jan 13, 2015
zradiant:
The running session and the session before paid 10k for the prospectus. Lucky to have it reduced to 5k for this session.

And whoever said those in session never see timetable for exams must be dreaming exams are currently holding in most departments, some have written about two papers while some will be starting later this week, others (if any) should start latest next week.

Words were a bit harsh.....
Yes some have started others have not.... Some even are trying to print exam docket... Please be mindful... smiley wink
Prospectus fee has indeed been reduced after all its 2yrs old 2012/2013. Nice if it was free even grin
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by chengfu: 1:22pm On Jan 13, 2015
Apperently u can use your certificate in place of a transcript. Lemme dance small shoki grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by zradiant(f): 1:51pm On Jan 13, 2015
Sincere apologies Mtor & to others. The dreaming was a humorous play on words.

1 Like

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by mtor: 1:54pm On Jan 13, 2015
zradiant:
Sincere apologies Mtor & to others. The dreaming was a humorous play on words.
No apologies needed by me wink I did not want another e-fight
I actually like your posts always informative, admire it for always being on point.
Which program are u in for
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Finecode001: 3:22pm On Jan 13, 2015
Please has anyone been able to apply for instalmental payment. I've payed my obligatory fee already but each time I try applying it keeps saying my collections have not been created please contact administrator.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by oluwagream: 3:39pm On Jan 13, 2015
PT of FT?
Finecode001:
Please has anyone been able to apply for instalmental payment. I've payed my obligatory fee already but each time I try applying it keeps saying my collections have not been created please contact administrator.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by dealspage: 6:03pm On Jan 13, 2015
VACANCY

Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified male and female as MARKETERS to facilitate our supply of textbooks to schools

nationwide. Applicants should forward together with their application subject to confirmation: name, address, phone number and email address

of atleast ten (10) private schools (primary and secondary schools) in their neighborhood as market for them to supply our textbooks if they

are employed.

QUALIFICATION: SSCE, OND, NCE, HND, BSC and Equivalents

REMUNERATION: N30 per copy of book sold

METHOD OF APPLICATION

Interested persons should forward their application together with detailed

CV via email to: moeproperties35@gmail.com and"CC" dealspage@yahoo.com

FOR ENQUIRY
Please call: 08135376277, 08053629277, 08027257477

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by DaPhilosopher(m): 6:06pm On Jan 13, 2015
I think i like the topic of this thread now!

2 Likes

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by oluwagream: 6:18pm On Jan 13, 2015
Come, so nobody don gree go do screening.....
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by mtor: 6:19pm On Jan 13, 2015
Wow the topic of the page has changed nice one.

1 Like

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by mtor: 6:21pm On Jan 13, 2015
oluwagream:
Hahaha how nah when spgs isn't ready well u can Please lead the way tongue
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by oluwagream: 6:27pm On Jan 13, 2015
No oo. I'm still wating for an overzealous forerunner to go first, and tell us what's happeing in that Auditorium C, make I know as I go take prepare. cheesy cheesy
mtor:

Hahaha
Please lead the way
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by mtor: 6:29pm On Jan 13, 2015
oluwagream:
No oo. I'm still wating for an overzealous forerunner to go first, and tell us what's happeing in that Auditorium C, make I know as I go take prepare. cheesy cheesy
Lol
Well people have been there heard no one is present at the venue as expected,
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by oluwagream: 6:33pm On Jan 13, 2015
Oh. Na wa o. So how far with the "Course Form"? Have you done yours? I also heard that we have to go to our department to confirm the courses we are to register,....
mtor:

Lol
Well people have been there heard no one is present at the venue as expected,
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Akell(m): 6:39pm On Jan 13, 2015
Was @ hall C, venue of the screening today....noone was there.

.lest I forget, I paid both fees with a #250 commission at Access bank and barely an hour I got a message confirming my payment.

Ch33rs!!!

1 Like

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by mtor: 6:48pm On Jan 13, 2015
oluwagream:
Oh. Na wa o. So how far with the "Course Form"? Have you done yours? I also heard that we have to go to our department to confirm the courses we are to register,....
The course form is the problem until one can register nothing else can be done. So until spgs decides to open the portal everything else is on hold.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by oluwagream: 6:57pm On Jan 13, 2015
That's very true. Patience it is, then.
mtor:

The course form is the problem until one can register nothing else can be done. So until spgs decides to open the portal everything else is on hold.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by harffie(m): 6:58pm On Jan 13, 2015
DaPhilosopher:
I think i like the topic of this thread now!
same bro!
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by harffie(m): 6:59pm On Jan 13, 2015
oluwagream:
. Haha...oya indicate if you don do screening o! lol
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by mtor: 7:03pm On Jan 13, 2015
oluwagream:
That's very true. Patience it is, then.
Yes oh one of the things am learning from Unilag is patience they do stuff at their own time and space......
Asking someone to register courses before been an official student. grin we shall see.
Let them hurry up with the uploading some depts list isn't yet out

1 Like

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by harffie(m): 7:09pm On Jan 13, 2015
mtor:

you no observe say the medical form and the acceptance dey missing for that list wey them paste for spgs? Na Jes d biodata, course form, admission letter n certificates(nysc, marriage, Bsc.) Teller(online receipt) n receipt of prospectus dey... Unilag ehn, lol!
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by jovichi: 7:23pm On Jan 13, 2015
Has anyone made the installmental payment of the tuition (PT)?
How much extra was added?
Thanks
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by oluwagream: 7:24pm On Jan 13, 2015
We're at their mercy anyway, we no kuku fit craze for them. grin grin grin Can you just imagine? up till now, some lists are yet to be uploaded. It is well with us all o.
mtor:

Yes oh one of the things am learning from Unilag is patience they do stuff at their own time and space......
Asking someone to register courses before been an official student. grin we shall see.
Let them hurry up with the uploading some depts list isn't yet out
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by oluwagream: 7:26pm On Jan 13, 2015
e good as e even miss self. Less hassle.
harffie:
you no observe say the medical form and the acceptance dey missing for that list wey them paste for spgs? Na Jes d biodata, course form, admission letter n certificates(nysc, marriage, Bsc.) Teller(online receipt) n receipt of prospectus dey... Unilag ehn, lol!
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by mtor: 7:45pm On Jan 13, 2015
harffie:
I noticed oh especially the acceptance. It's clear that no clearance for now.

1 Like

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by oluwagream: 8:09pm On Jan 13, 2015
harffie:
. Haha...oya indicate if you don do screening o! lol

1 Like

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by harffie(m): 8:28pm On Jan 13, 2015
oluwagream:
e good as e even miss self. Less hassle.
lol aswear!
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by simplylekan45(m): 9:14pm On Jan 13, 2015
I was at the SPGS today to pay for my prospectus, i went personally to the the director in charge of Post Graduate ICT issues. He told me that the registration module has not been activated for the new Post Graduate students. He said i should check the portal by Thursday or Friday that the registration should be working then

1 Like

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Finecode001: 10:09pm On Jan 13, 2015
oluwagream:
PT of FT?
PT
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by oluwagream: 11:11pm On Jan 13, 2015
Thanks for the info bro.
simplylekan45:
I was at the SPGS today to pay for my prospectus, i went personally to the the director in charge of Post Graduate ICT issues. He told me that the registration module has not been activated for the new Post Graduate students. He said i should check the portal by Thursday or Friday that the registration should be working then
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by mtor: 11:23pm On Jan 13, 2015
simplylekan45:
Okay thanks
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 14, 2015
Anyone with info on supplementary list?

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (113) (Reply)

2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process / 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife / National Common Entrance Examination Result 2021/2022 Is Out | See How To Check

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.