Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Unilag pg 2014 Discussion - Education (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag pg 2014 Discussion (249463 Views)

Ondo State Scholarship E-test 2014 Discussion Thread / Free Unilag Pg 2013/2014 Entrance Questions Downloads Here / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (113) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by braine(m): 10:55am On Jan 14, 2015
signatures01:
Anyone with info on supplementary list?

This is what I'm interested in
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by DebateNigeria: 11:45am On Jan 14, 2015
signatures01:
Anyone with info on supplementary list?
I am also interested in the supplementary list.
Anyone with info should please help us out.

1 Like

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by gspace1960(m): 11:46am On Jan 14, 2015
DebateNigeria:

I am also interested in the supplementary list.
Anyone with info should please help us out.

pls hlp us oooo
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by ganzaman(m): 3:31pm On Jan 14, 2015
The portal is good now, u can now fill d acceptable form, medical form as well as register ur Courses

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by mtor: 4:30pm On Jan 14, 2015
ganzaman:
The portal is good now, u can now fill d acceptable form, medical form as well as register ur Courses

Cheers
yeah the portal is finally opened
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by mtor: 4:30pm On Jan 14, 2015
ganzaman:

Cheers
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by QuixPhix(m): 5:44pm On Jan 14, 2015
God bless whoever changed the topic to reflect what's being discussed. I remember I raised the issue sometimes ago. And to the three who responded to my question about the cost of the prospectus, God bless una too. Me, I ain't going anywhere near unilag until the last week of January. By then everything would have been up and working, the PG peeps would be around to conduct registration, and most importantly, my department would have posted information regarding courses, course combinations, the lecturers for each course and other such stuff. Such info is essential in order not to regret one's choices after filling the course form.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by harffie(m): 5:54pm On Jan 14, 2015
QuixPhix:
God bless whoever changed the topic to reflect what's being discussed. I remember I raised the issue sometimes ago. And to the three who responded to my question about the cost of the prospectus, God bless una too. Me, I ain't going anywhere near unilag until the last week of January. By then everything would have been up and working, the PG peeps would be around to conduct registration, and most importantly, my department would have posted information regarding courses, course combinations, the lecturers for each course and other such stuff. Such info is essential in order not to regret one's choices after filling the course form.
same bro! in fact I was about to tick the acceptance box then I saw 2013/2014 session..lol! I go relax well.....
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by QuixPhix(m): 7:06pm On Jan 14, 2015
LOL.

harffie:
same bro! in fact I was about to tick the acceptance box then I saw 2013/2014 session..lol! I go relax well.....
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by oluwagream: 7:07pm On Jan 14, 2015
Confam!
QuixPhix:
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by mtor: 7:15pm On Jan 14, 2015
harffie:
Nice observation but after ticking the box and submitting your pdf acceptance letter will appear with the accurate date

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by mtor: 7:18pm On Jan 14, 2015
QuixPhix:
Yes the course choice is very very important, one has too exercise due diligence. I heard once submitted cannot be edited and the hassle to reopen it isn't funny. Until appropriate information is gotten from department before I will proceed.

1 Like

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by icygee: 7:37pm On Jan 14, 2015
Gud evening all, I paid the obligatory and school fees in Access Bank on campus since morning and the spgs website is still asking me to pls pay obligatory fee. Please what is the way forward?
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by chengfu: 7:38pm On Jan 14, 2015
mtor:

Yes the course choice is very very important one has too exercise due diligence. I heard once submitted cannot be edited and the hassle to reopen it isn't funny. Until appropriate information is gotten from department before I will proceed.

Hmmm... Wise counsel !!!
But payment can be made @least yeah ?
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by patrickky12: 8:04pm On Jan 14, 2015
icygee:
Gud evening all, I paid the obligatory and school fees in Access Bank on campus since morning and the spgs website is still asking me to pls pay obligatory fee. Please what is the way forward?
Were you given reciept to acknowledge payment?
Did you see any changes on your portal after the payment? If you don't get any positive change by 12pm tomorrow I advice you go back there to complain. It's also possible it's not being registered by the bank payment portal.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by mtor: 8:11pm On Jan 14, 2015
icygee:
patrickky12:

Were you given reciept to acknowledge payment?
Did you see any changes on your portal after the payment? If you don't get any positive change by 12pm tomorrow I advice you go back there to complain. It's also possible it's not being registered by the bank payment portal.
1.Did you receive an SMS confirming payment.
2.Check your portal besides the pay advice another icon will pop up "Receipt payment".
After the above confirmatory actions is assured chill and relax if the above is present your page will open later just keep checking..

If not follow what Patrick has adviced. I know for a fact that at times Access post into the account the next day and u will get confirmation so I assume that is why Patrick said to 12noon.
All the best.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by nuccithegreat(m): 8:32pm On Jan 14, 2015
I desperately want to know how the payment by installment stuff works cos I don't want to pay the obligatory fee and end up finding myself unable to pay the tuition fee. I was admitted to the MBA part-time.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by icygee: 9:06pm On Jan 14, 2015
mtor:

1.Did you receive an SMS confirming payment.
2.Check your portal besides the pay advice another icon will pop up "Receipt payment".
After the above confirmatory actions is assured chill and relax if the above is present your page will open later just keep checking..

If not follow what Patrick has adviced. I know for a fact that at times Access post into the account the next day and u will get confirmation so I assume that is why Patrick said to 12noon.
All the best.
I was not given any receipt except for the payment teller, I have not received any sms confirming payment and my dashboard is still the same as it was before payment. I will wait till 12pm tomorrow as advised before going there to complain. Thanks for the info
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by mtor: 9:17pm On Jan 14, 2015
icygee:

I was not given any receipt except for the payment teller, I have not received any sms confirming payment and my dashboard is still the same as it was before payment. I will wait till 12pm tomorrow as advised before going there to complain. Thanks for the info
Welcome ... Success
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Mblem(m): 10:11pm On Jan 14, 2015
pls when is the deadline for payment of the obligatory fee?
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by 2special(m): 11:00pm On Jan 14, 2015
so the 6wks screening/deadline start from next wk
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by oluwagream: 2:03am On Jan 15, 2015
It starts from when the Sceening exercise starts from.
2special:
so the 6wks screening/deadline start from next wk
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by patrickky12: 3:58am On Jan 15, 2015
icygee:

Check your portal someone with similar issue same bank that I know rechecked and his portal has been updated.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by harffie(m): 7:15am On Jan 15, 2015
mtor:

Nice observation but after ticking the box and submitting your pdf acceptance letter will appear with the accurate date
Torr! E good as I sabi now o tnx bro! Would do that asap then!
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by QuixPhix(m): 9:36am On Jan 15, 2015
chengfu:

Hmmm... Wise counsel !!!

Sure, sure. Payments can be made. But you delay filling the course form till you're sure of what you're doing.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Mayosky15754: 7:35pm On Jan 15, 2015
please help, my payment advice is still black, no tuition fees appeared on it, could the reason be I downloaded with a tablet?
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by luchicks: 8:13pm On Jan 15, 2015
Hi nairalanders, for those who applied to study ETPM, the cut off is 61, while a total of 124 or so wrote the exams.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by mtor: 9:08pm On Jan 15, 2015
Mayosky15754:
please help, my payment advice is still black, no tuition fees appeared on it, could the reason be I downloaded with a tablet?
It shows fine on tablet it means that your dept has not been updated yet or has anyone in your dept seen their pay advice. Keep checking it took time for others as well
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by mtor: 9:10pm On Jan 15, 2015
chengfu:

Hmmm... Wise counsel !!!
Sorry just saw your post.. Yes payments have begun since last week....
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by braine(m): 11:02pm On Jan 15, 2015
luchicks:
Hi nairalanders, for those who applied to study ETPM, the cut off is 61, while a total of 124 or so wrote the exams.
I applied for the program, scored 57.6, went to see the coordinator who told me its '65', I just left his office angry. I was wondering wtf is their issue in that department.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by ganzaman(m): 11:05pm On Jan 15, 2015
chengfu:

Hmmm... Wise counsel !!!
Oga sir u don't need to rush buh I thk u sud let u know that lotta pple(Acturial Science) have started reg,met some at Mr Adeleke's (course adviser)office today...d prospectus entails all d courses we are to register.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by prinxadeniyi(m): 11:18pm On Jan 15, 2015
Pls who knows or have paid the tuition for mba pt? I need to know ASAP. Thanks guys. Gracias

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (113) (Reply)

2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process / 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife / National Common Entrance Examination Result 2021/2022 Is Out | See How To Check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.