Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,846 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Unilag pg 2014 Discussion - Education (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag pg 2014 Discussion (248858 Views)

Ondo State Scholarship E-test 2014 Discussion Thread / Free Unilag Pg 2013/2014 Entrance Questions Downloads Here / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (113) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by simplylekan45(m): 4:30pm On Jan 18, 2015
I have done my registration to a reasonable place. I have signed and stamped my course form at the Bursary, just waiting for department to sign and i go to multipurpose hall to complete my registration at SPGS.

The earlier you register the better and good chance to get accomodation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by omidan21: 4:44pm On Jan 18, 2015
Hello house, congrats to us all once again, pplease do I need to pay both acceptance and tuition before I can register my courses. Secondly, Actuarial science students in the house, how many days in the week is our lecture, for part time students, is it just weekends. And what time to what time. Also , does a part time student needs to secure accommodation also in the hostel, wld that be needed. Kindly enlighten me , on the afore mentioned issues raised . Thanks so much.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by mtor: 4:52pm On Jan 18, 2015
simplylekan45:
I have done my registration to a reasonable place. I have signed and stamped my course form at the Bursary, just waiting for department to sign and i go to multipurpose hall to complete my registration at SPGS.

Please where did u get the information that the earlier you register the better the accommodation prospects
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by simplylekan45(m): 5:01pm On Jan 18, 2015
mtor:

Please where did u get the information that the earlier you register the better the accommodation prospects

I met the present Post graduate student and they told me. The earlier your registration the higher the chance of accomodation
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by mtor: 5:10pm On Jan 18, 2015
simplylekan45:

I met the present Post graduate student and they told me. The earlier your registration the higher the chance of accomodation
Hmm okay... But at the end of the day it will still be a ballot system
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by basil123: 5:36pm On Jan 18, 2015
simplylekan45:

please, I've paid both obligatory, tuition fees and course material fee. But in the prospectus given when buying the form for the entrance exam, I did not see course code that can be used to register courses. Is there any available prospectus that contain course code so one knows what to register and will I pay any amount in addition? Thanks in anticipation for ur response
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by oluwagream: 6:39pm On Jan 18, 2015
..That's the most annoying part of it....
mtor:

Hmm okay... But at the end of the day it will still be a ballot system
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by StringAngel(m): 7:51pm On Jan 18, 2015
oluwagream:
IThat 1 na to find agent number for yaba Ooo. I heard that they have 2bedroom flats of 300k. So u'll just look for someone to pair with. And agency fee of 50,000

The 300k is for how many years?
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by oluwagream: 7:55pm On Jan 18, 2015
For one year.
StringAngel:

The 300k is for how many years?
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by StringAngel(m): 9:31pm On Jan 18, 2015
oluwagream:
For one year.
E much o, house rent com expensive pass school fee
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by lifeisshort1: 9:35pm On Jan 18, 2015
StringAngel:

Lol, e be like some pple don plan well for dis msc, 300k for what!! When me dey look for how to dey shuttle btw lag nd ma work for ib.Na to find place to sleep once in a while sure pass.

2 Likes

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Melcapital: 10:10pm On Jan 18, 2015
simplylekan45:

Good evening brother. Were you attended to at the Multipurpose hall, or you're yet to visit? I'm asking because I visited last week, and there were no staff on ground yet. I need enough information before traveling down to Lagos a second time. Thanks bro
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by oluwagream: 10:12pm On Jan 18, 2015
Naso I see am o. Lagos houses dey costly na. I'm not sure about those off-kay hostels tho'.
StringAngel:

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by oluwagream: 10:14pm On Jan 18, 2015
Lool. I'm telling u. Na to just collect hostel space sure pass o.
lifeisshort1:

Lol, e be like some pple don plan well for dis msc, 300k for what!! When me dey look for how to dey shuttle btw lag nd ma work for ib.Na to find place to sleep once in a while sure pass.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Mblem(m): 11:04pm On Jan 18, 2015
Pls am yet to get my transcript still processes it from my school but my school is too dull to my liking despite my bribe but be it as it may I believe that I will still get it.... but should I go on on paying the obligatory and tuition fees and do the necessary registration process while waiting for the transcript?
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by aborajani: 11:38pm On Jan 18, 2015
With the commencement of registration, some departments are yet to publish the merit list. What is happening now?
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by chengfu: 11:52pm On Jan 18, 2015
Mblem:
Pls am yet to get my transcript still processes it from my school but my school is too dull to my liking despite my bribe but be it as it may I believe that I will still get it.... but should I go on on paying the obligatory and tuition fees and do the necessary registration process while waiting for the transcript?

Transcript takes at least 3 -4 weeks and registration is for 6weeks. So why not go ahead with the others. The transcript will meet u half way. And from what i heard u can go ahead with reg just that they'll put a remark of -'incomplete docs' and wen ur trancripts comes there'll be a list 4u to confirm

1 Like

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by chengfu: 11:58pm On Jan 18, 2015
omidan21:
Hello house, congrats to us all once again, pplease do I need to pay both acceptance and tuition before I can register my courses. Secondly, Actuarial science students in the house, how many days in the week is our lecture, for part time students, is it just weekends. And what time to what time. Also , does a part time student needs to secure accommodation also in the hostel, wld that be needed. Kindly enlighten me , on the afore mentioned issues raised . Thanks so much.

How can u proceed with registration with paying tuition ? Its like going to withdraw in a bank w/o having an account there, ion fink its possibru grin. Even though am for FT, i think PT lectures are on weekends 9-6pm unless it gets changed this session and i don't think a PT students needs a hostel but if u got the money why not ? cheesy wink. Fellow Actuary

1 Like

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by simplylekan45(m): 2:39am On Jan 19, 2015
Melcapital:

Good evening brother. Were you attended to at the Multipurpose hall, or you're yet to visit? I'm asking because I visited last week, and there were no staff on ground yet. I need enough information before traveling down to Lagos a second time. Thanks bro

I will be going there this week
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by simplylekan45(m): 2:42am On Jan 19, 2015
basil123:
please, I've paid both obligatory, tuition fees and course material fee. But in the prospectus given when buying the form for the entrance exam, I did not see course code that can be used to register courses. Is there any available prospectus that contain course code so one knows what to register and will I pay any amount in addition? Thanks in anticipation for ur response

You have to visit the department where you were admitted to confirm the courses to register
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Melcapital: 7:18am On Jan 19, 2015
simplylekan45:

I will be going there this week
Thanks a lot bro. Kindly feed me back with that info when you visit. Did the steps you've completed take more than one day to be done?
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by gory24: 7:55am On Jan 19, 2015
StringAngel:

.. grin
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by gory24: 8:14am On Jan 19, 2015
simplylekan45:

..thanks 4 the info bro..pls have dey required u to present ur transcript thus far,if so how many copies did they ask for..
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by wonder3(f): 8:17am On Jan 19, 2015
koldjoy:
Accountants in the house where una dy.
grin finally oooo....
Tanks @mtor..@koldjoy,please reply my mail
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by koldjoy(f): 8:50am On Jan 19, 2015
@ wonder 3 my email is koldjoy@gmail.com would also like to contact u
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by QuixPhix(m): 10:16am On Jan 19, 2015
Erastus Akingbola Hall is exclusively for Ph.D students.

oluwagream:
You have to finish registration/screening first na, I mean, if you intend to secure a bed in Henry Carr hall or Akingbola Hall
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by oluwagream: 1:50pm On Jan 19, 2015
Sure. We might have Ph.D students in this room too.
QuixPhix:
Erastus Akingbola Hall is exclusively for Ph.D students.

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by mtor: 4:26pm On Jan 19, 2015
wonder3:

grin finally oooo....
Tanks @mtor..@koldjoy,please reply my mail
You are welcome wink
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by mtor: 4:26pm On Jan 19, 2015
simplylekan45:

What dept
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by mtor: 12:27pm On Jan 20, 2015
Please who has info concerning hostels outside school...
Price range
Type of abode
But most especially cost wink
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Mblem(m): 2:16pm On Jan 20, 2015
chengfu:

Transcript takes at least 3 -4 weeks and registration is for 6weeks. So why not go ahead with the others. The transcript will meet u half way. And from what i heard u can go ahead with reg just that they'll put a remark of -'incomplete docs' and wen ur trancripts comes there'll be a list 4u to confirm
thanks bro.....Am done with the payment, the goodnews is that my certificate is ready, so I will get the certificate at once and forget about the Transcript
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by BJOO(m): 3:06pm On Jan 20, 2015
Sup peepz aniboby with idea of when supplementary list will be out?

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (113) (Reply)

2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process / 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife / National Common Entrance Examination Result 2021/2022 Is Out | See How To Check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.