Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,556 members, 7,812,779 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Unilag pg 2014 Discussion - Education (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag pg 2014 Discussion (248849 Views)

Ondo State Scholarship E-test 2014 Discussion Thread / Free Unilag Pg 2013/2014 Entrance Questions Downloads Here / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (113) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by ganzaman(m): 2:26am On Jan 27, 2015
chengfu:

Confirm!!! How many courses did u reg? 7?
yeaa
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by prinxadeniyi(m): 10:09am On Jan 27, 2015
hi guys, when is coursework/lectures likely to start (MBA PT)? so that peeps like me can hasten up with getting money for payment before the said 6weeks expiration. Thanks.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Eat50: 11:16am On Jan 27, 2015
Has anyone for MBA finished his/her registration? Please let us know so that we can know the processes involved.

Thanks.

Someone should respond........
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by aborajani: 1:04pm On Jan 27, 2015
Some departments (e.g.Building) are yet to release the merit list. Please does anybody have information?
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by mtor: 1:53pm On Jan 27, 2015
aborajani:
Some departments (e.g.Building) are yet to release the merit list. Please does anybody have information?
Some depts list came out yesterday
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Akell(m): 1:54pm On Jan 27, 2015
harffie:
are you through with your registration and clearance bro?
Tey Tey bro.... grin
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by BJOO(m): 2:15pm On Jan 27, 2015
Any update on supplementary list??
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by taiyod: 3:27pm On Jan 27, 2015

1 Like

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by mtor: 3:42pm On Jan 27, 2015
taiyod:
I just made payment at a GTB branch outside the school and I got notification from PG school confirming the payment immediately. Av also been able to submit my acceptance letter. so its obvious payment can be made from outside the school. Just make enquiry from the right source within the bank cus i was told at the same branch yesterday that they don't accept payment.
Yeah that has been clarified already you can pay outside school and even in other states....

Wait oh u have mind GTB wasn't among the banks listed by school to collect payments for obligatory fees and tution fees anyway congrats

1 Like

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by taiyod: 3:50pm On Jan 27, 2015

1 Like

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by mtor: 3:55pm On Jan 27, 2015
taiyod:

GTB is listed

Okay Thanks that has just been added recently.
Its good even UBA and Zenith

1 Like

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by LaPink: 4:39pm On Jan 27, 2015
taiyod:
I just made payment at a GTB branch outside the school and I got notification from PG school confirming the payment immediately. Av also been able to submit my acceptance letter. so its obvious payment can be made from outside the school. Just make enquiry from the right source within the bank cus i was told at the same branch yesterday that they don't accept payment.

Where did u Submit your Acceptance letter pls
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by aborajani: 4:58pm On Jan 27, 2015
mtor:

Some depts list came out yesterday

I guess MPM and MSc in CM are not among. I hope the school will extend clearance and registration period for those departments.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by DoubleN(m): 6:09pm On Jan 27, 2015
Akell:

Tey Tey bro.... grin

Hi bro, how did you handle the issue of 4 copies of Transcript?. I am about to begin the registration process but only have 1 original sealed copy of the transcript from school.

Response is appreciated. Thanks.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Mayosky15754: 7:21pm On Jan 27, 2015
LaPink:

Where did u Submit your Acceptance letter pls
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by DebateNigeria: 8:18pm On Jan 27, 2015
BJOO:
Any update on supplementary list??

Nobody seems to care about the supplementary list.... We are one ooooo.......
Anyone with useful information?
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by gory24: 8:54pm On Jan 27, 2015
greedie1:

ok.... mine's pt.
just saw d lecture time table nd im discouraged, 5_ 8 pm lectures?! I may have to forfeit d admission. it.doesn't work for me.

and to think I opted for pt just cz I wanted my lecture days to be weekends.... bad deal.

im sad.
...apply 4 a one year study leave witout pay..
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by 4xit(m): 9:05pm On Jan 27, 2015
DoubleN:

Hi bro, how did you handle the issue of 4 copies of Transcript?. I am about to begin the registration process but only have 1 original sealed copy of the transcript from school.

just go there with d seal transcript, d four copies as suggested in d requirement is for those with certificate. I am done with mine
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Akell(m): 9:10pm On Jan 27, 2015
DoubleN:

I used my certificate. Concerning transcript, my school issued a sealed one and also a student copy. The student copy would be your personal copy of the original transcript. If that's issued, you would have made the photocopy.

But in this case, ionno what would happen?
Maybe you could explain to them at the registration point..
***modified***
The guy above hit it sha
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by nuccithegreat(m): 11:46pm On Jan 27, 2015
taiyod[b][/b][color=#000099][/color]

I just paid the obligatory fee. Trying to source the "huge" MBA tuition fee.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by oluwagream: 1:45am On Jan 28, 2015
Haba. Its not like that now. If anyone had any info about the supplementary lists and when it would be uploaded e.t.c, I'm very sure that he/she would have said something about it.

All I can say is that we should have patience, keep praying and start sourcing for the fees in faith, because they might want to release it towards the deadline date for the Registration/Screening Processes. Also, keep a tab on this forum, infos can pop in anytime,

Cheers,

DebateNigeria:

Nobody seems to care about the supplementary list.... We are one ooooo.......
Anyone with useful information?
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by teevyne: 6:40am On Jan 28, 2015
nuccithegreat:
taiyod[b][/b][color=#000099][/color]

I just paid the obligatory fee. Trying to source the "huge" MBA tuition fee.
nice one chief.... Keying into ur testimony.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by chengfu: 9:40am On Jan 28, 2015
bukky18:
pls any msc risk mgt and insurance in d house

I know sum1 though not on the tread. But am 4 Actuarial Sc
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by DebateNigeria: 10:52am On Jan 28, 2015
oluwagream:
Haba. Its not like that now. If anyone had any info about the supplementary lists and when it would be uploaded e.t.c, I'm very sure that he/she would have said something about it.

All I can say is that we should have patience, keep praying and start sourcing for the fees in faith, because they might want to release it towards the deadline date for the Registration/Screening Processes. Also, keep a tab on this forum, infos can pop in anytime,

Cheers,

Thanks.
Reassuring
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by mtor: 10:58am On Jan 28, 2015
oluwagream:

Cheers,

Oluwagream has said it all Unilag does things at its own pace just pray and prepare. Also some depts are still waiting for the release of even merit list just keep on checking
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by BJOO(m): 11:49am On Jan 28, 2015
[quote author=mtor post=30206794]
Oluwagream has said it all Unilag does things at its own pace just pray and prepare. Also some depts are still waiting for the release of even merit list just keep on checking

[/quot On the 7th of dis month wen I was @ the Pg skul my faculty coordinator has sent the supplementary list to the Pg school and also all necessary corrections for concerning the stepped issues....As at last week the admission officer said dis week they will upload it online dat dey R awaiting the vc's signature dat dis list is not more on her table..lets jst keep hoping and praying may be by the end of this week or next week the list should be out....

1 Like

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Osekenchi: 12:51pm On Jan 28, 2015
pls can any1 going for risk managemnt dat has completed registration give me a full. description on hw to go abt d clrnce, where is my first point of call on entering sch nd wst nxt after each stage. thnks
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Akell(m): 1:52pm On Jan 28, 2015
Who knows if lectures have begun? Especially in faculty of Arts( Philosophy)
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by mtor: 1:53pm On Jan 28, 2015
Akell:
Who knows if lectures have begun? Especially in faculty of Arts( Philosophy)
Wowwww am stunned lipsrsealed
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by omidan21: 2:41pm On Jan 28, 2015
greedie1:

ok.... mine's pt.
just saw d lecture time table nd im discouraged, 5_ 8 pm lectures?! I may have to forfeit d admission. it.doesn't work for me.

and to think I opted for pt just cz I wanted my lecture days to be weekends.... bad deal.

im sad.
Pleasee where did. You. See the lecture time. Able from. Is it just for ur dept or. Itts fffor. All dept. I need ttime. Tablle for actuarial science
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by olawumia(m): 3:51pm On Jan 28, 2015
Guys pls, I need someone who can give me details on courses to be offered in Masters ofTransportation Planning and Management ( part time). and if u can drop ur pin as well. thks
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by itsmetoosin: 4:52pm On Jan 28, 2015
aborajani:

See ehn, I thought it was just me! Been worried abt it. I hope they release it soon

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (113) (Reply)

2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process / 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife / National Common Entrance Examination Result 2021/2022 Is Out | See How To Check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.