Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,180 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Unilag pg 2014 Discussion - Education (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag pg 2014 Discussion (249173 Views)

Ondo State Scholarship E-test 2014 Discussion Thread / Free Unilag Pg 2013/2014 Entrance Questions Downloads Here / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (113) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Melcapital: 7:50pm On Feb 02, 2015
mtor:

My sincere apologies did not read your motive wrongly it was actually good I just found the initial request interesting not your post no intention to ridicule anyone
I saw your work as been good that's why I felt the need to complement your points.
Sorry for the way it sounded.
Peace
It's all fine my bro, no offences taken either, as it's not my first time interacting with you here. Keep on the good work on this forum. I love the way you're bringing important topics of discourse here. One love my bro
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by greedie1(f): 10:45pm On Feb 02, 2015
GentleMimi:
Anybody in the house for Public health? If you have done your registration, pls help out a lazy sister in the house kiss. I really wanna know how to possibly do everything in a day..... . Tight schedule.

my sister, I lazy pass you. been postponing but no more, ll drag myself to unilag dis week.

housemates plzzzz o I don find d page where someone posted the fees for diff depts tire. can someone be kind enough to direct me? llm pt pays how much?
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by greedie1(f): 10:47pm On Feb 02, 2015
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by greedie1(f): 10:48pm On Feb 02, 2015
gory24:
...apply 4 a one year study leave witout pay..

its not about work..... heading home by 8pm twice a week for 1yr plus doesn't work for me but how.I go do na? I just hate stress.

tnx dear.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by omorlorlah(f): 10:55pm On Feb 02, 2015
chengfu:

Lol. Mr Africa you need to be calm as i don't think there's any issue. I just think its because they haven't concluded on how much we're going 2 pay as dept due that's why they haven't started collecting yet that's my opinion tho and anyways am 4 Actuarial Science
[center][/center]

Mine was collected and a register was filled
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by chengfu: 11:26pm On Feb 02, 2015
omorlorlah:
[center][/center]

Mine was collected and a register was filled

Huh? Are u for real ? Wen did you submit your own ? Cos i was there on friday and he didn't collect it. And are u 4 Risk Mgt or Actuarial SC ?
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by chengfu: 11:30pm On Feb 02, 2015
Please who knows wen registration or request for accommodation will commence?

1 Like

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by isick(m): 6:53am On Feb 03, 2015
Pls, is anyone here, trying to change from FT to PT (MBA)
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Taiwob: 7:17am On Feb 03, 2015
Pls any MSC Economics pt who has started registration here
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by MrAfrica1: 7:50am On Feb 03, 2015
chengfu:

Lol. Mr Africa you need to be calm as i don't think there's any issue. I just think its because they haven't concluded on how much we're going 2 pay as dept due that's why they haven't started collecting yet that's my opinion tho and anyways am 4 Actuarial Science

I'm calm. Thanks for the info.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by oluwagream: 5:10pm On Feb 03, 2015
Wetin I write wey dem ban me for 5 days? Smh. #Freed.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by oluwagream: 5:19pm On Feb 03, 2015
Thanks bro. I dey tell u. Lol.
harffie:
At last bro Congrats!
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by oluwagream: 5:20pm On Feb 03, 2015
I used My Degree certificate
gory24:
.. pls whats it ur transcript or Degree certificate you used?
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by omorlorlah(f): 10:59pm On Feb 03, 2015
[quote author=chengfu post=30373899]

Huh? e u for real ? Wen did you submit your own ? Cos i was there on friday and he didn't collect it. And are u 4 Risk Mgt or Actuarial SC ?[/quote

2 wks ago..shd be around 22nd Jan.. I'm in 4 Risk Mgt.Submitted at the dept and from d form I filled I aint d first who's completed registration and submitted there.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by harffie(m): 11:03pm On Feb 03, 2015
oluwagream:
Thanks bro. I dey tell u. Lol.
I'm almost too bro!
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by jovichi: 11:45pm On Feb 03, 2015
LaPink:

As of the time i went to PG skool, was told d web page for installmental payment was down but was told to keep checking. I later tried when i learnt it was going tru and i got d message "Application Successful". When i checked my payment advice, my School fees was splitted into two. I dunno of any error message. But if anyone here has an idea he/she should please help.

yes. i now have a successful application.
tuition was split into 2.
am.yet to pay though but will pay d first installment along wit d obligatory fee soon

1 Like

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by LaPink: 12:37am On Feb 04, 2015
jovichi:

am.yet to pay though but will pay d first installment along wit d obligatory fee soon

Okay, that's nice to hear. I wish you goodluck in your endeavours.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by DoubleN(m): 8:10am On Feb 04, 2015
Melcapital:

1) Take four copies of your course form to the bursary department behind the Senate building for signing (less than 5mins).

2) Take the signed course forms to your department for signing (duration depends on when your HOD sees and signs).

3) Arrange all your print-outs and credentials in duplicates of four, sign where necessary and staple together. Take them to Multipurpose hall C for clearing by PG officials. Remember to take along the originals of your credentials for this step. (this step took less than 10mins).

In summary, you will complete the entire process in one day as long as your course forms reach the desk of you HOD on time, and he attends to them on time too.

Please is the course form the same as 'course registration' on the student portal? I can't seem to be able to view, print or create a new registration. Kindly advice, Thanks!
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by mtor: 8:34am On Feb 04, 2015
DoubleN:

Please is the course form the same as 'course registration' on the student portal? I can't seem to be able to view, print or create a new registration. Kindly advice, Thanks!
Its the same have you paid your tution fee
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Melcapital: 8:39am On Feb 04, 2015
DoubleN:

Yes it is. If you've completed your payments, I believe you should be able to register your courses. I would have advised that you visit their ICT facility (if you've made all payments), but I don't know how things are being run in that school. Maybe any of the better exposed fellows here can help us out on the issue.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by mtor: 10:02am On Feb 04, 2015
greedie1:

my sister, I lazy pass you. been postponing but no more, ll drag myself to unilag dis week.

housemates plzzzz o I don find d page where someone posted the fees for diff depts tire. can someone be kind enough to direct me? llm pt pays how much?
Lazy hehehe or you are busy making money tongue
For the accurate fee check your pay advice on your student portal . what you're meant to pay is stated there
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Judith99: 10:15am On Feb 04, 2015
Good morning guys...please anyone in the hose for MIT....i have paid the school fees and would appreciate direction as at wht next to do as regards the course registration....ideas would be appreciated.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by teevyne: 10:15am On Feb 04, 2015
jovichi:

pls hw mch was added to d total bill? And for wht course r u?
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by olawumia(m): 10:34am On Feb 04, 2015
I haven't seen anybody here that put in for Master of Transportation Planning and management(Part time)If u r , u can contact me on 07063398368. thks
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by greedie1(f): 3:52pm On Feb 04, 2015
mtor:

Lazy hehehe or you are busy making money tongue
For the accurate fee check your pay advice on your student portal . what you're meant to pay is stated there

ok. thanks dear..... I guess I have been doing it the wrong way, I keep seeing the 22100 I paid for application.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by LaPink: 4:04pm On Feb 04, 2015
greedie1:

ok. thanks dear..... I guess I have been doing it the wrong way, I keep seeing the 22100 I paid for application.

Click on Current Students on d Spgs site, den log in and check payment advice.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by greedie1(f): 4:13pm On Feb 04, 2015
LaPink:

Click on Current Students on d Spgs site, den log in and check payment advice.
done. thanks lapink nd mtor

1 Like

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by lifeisshort1: 5:05pm On Feb 04, 2015
DoubleN:

I have a similar problem, I paid both the obligatory and tuition fee outside lagos, and was sent a text msg from spgs almost immediately acknowledging the payment.buh I avnt been able start course registration cos d portal keeps telling me to pay obligatory fee. I need help.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by mtor: 6:20pm On Feb 04, 2015
lifeisshort1:

I have a similar problem, I paid both the obligatory and tuition fee outside lagos, and was sent a text msg from spgs almost immediately acknowledging the payment.buh I avnt been able start course registration cos d portal keeps telling me to pay obligatory fee. I need help.
When did u pay if its recent most likely your dashboard is still locked keep checking regularly if it persists you will need to go to Unilag and rectify..
Note you have to fill your medical form and bio data before u can proceed to course reg when opened

1 Like

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by mtor: 6:21pm On Feb 04, 2015
greedie1:

done. thanks lapink nd mtor

Welcome

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (113) (Reply)

2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process / 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife / National Common Entrance Examination Result 2021/2022 Is Out | See How To Check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.