Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,458 members, 7,830,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Unilag pg 2014 Discussion - Education (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag pg 2014 Discussion (249522 Views)

Ondo State Scholarship E-test 2014 Discussion Thread / Free Unilag Pg 2013/2014 Entrance Questions Downloads Here / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (113) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by 2special(m): 1:50pm On Feb 01, 2015
olawumia,am for transport & mgt bt full time.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by olawumia(m): 7:41pm On Feb 01, 2015
[quote author=2special post=30327272]olawumia,am for transport & mgt bt full time

Ok. are u done with ur reg. pls let us chat on whatzapp : 07063398368
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by jovichi: 8:16pm On Feb 01, 2015
Hello everyone
Pls, I need help concerning the installmental payment.
I have been clicking on the apply button without favourable response,.
Time is running out.
My programme is PT
Cant afford 61.5k 225k @ the moment.
HELP!!!
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by LaPink: 9:00pm On Feb 01, 2015
jovichi:
Hello everyone
Pls, I need help concerning the installmental payment.
I have been clicking on the apply button without favourable response,.
Time is running out.
My programme is PT
Cant afford 61.5k 225k @ the moment.
HELP!!!

Maybe d option for installment is down at d moment. Keep trying it.

1 Like

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Akell(m): 10:49pm On Feb 01, 2015
mtor:

Wowwww am stunned lipsrsealed
at what?
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by jovichi: 4:04am On Feb 02, 2015
LaPink:

Maybe d option for installment is down at d moment. Keep trying it.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by LaPink: 12:47pm On Feb 02, 2015
jovichi:

Thanks

U're welcome.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by haryourlar01: 1:58pm On Feb 02, 2015
Hello people, heard that academic calender is out some1 whose way pass spgs shd pls confirm this as I heard it was pasted there. Waiting for a response o
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by jovichi: 3:37pm On Feb 02, 2015
Am still on the issue of this installmental payment. Response I get is period not found for 02/02/15 00:00

Am I supposed to fill something somewhere.
Has anyone successfully applied for the installmental payment?
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by mtor: 3:39pm On Feb 02, 2015
haryourlar01:
Hello people, heard that academic calender is out some1 whose way pass spgs shd pls confirm this as I heard it was pasted there. Waiting for a response o
Just left school nothing was there at the time I was in the compound ... Pasted were exactly because it wasn't on the notice board down stairs at pg school though I wasn't looking for it
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by mtor: 3:43pm On Feb 02, 2015
jovichi:
Am still on the issue of this installmental payment. Response I get is period not found for 02/02/15 00:00

Am I supposed to fill something somewhere.
Has anyone successfully applied for the installmental payment?
Thanks
Go to Unilag find out what is the issue and rectify. That's your best option

2 Likes

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by jovichi: 3:48pm On Feb 02, 2015
LaPink:

I just applied for installmental payment and N5,625 was added to d total sum.

Aside from clicking on the apply button for the installmental payment what else did you do?
Its been pretty difficult. It keeps telling me no period foe 02/02/15 00:00
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by teevyne: 3:53pm On Feb 02, 2015
haryourlar01:
dre s notin in effect yet on d schl's site.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by mtor: 4:05pm On Feb 02, 2015
jovichi:

Aside from clicking on the apply button for the installmental payment what else did you do?
Did you fill bio data form,
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by MrAfrica1: 4:45pm On Feb 02, 2015
Any Masters of Risk Mgt student here? I concluded the registratn exercise at the Multipurpose hall and i was told to submit a copy of the documents to my dept. but they didnt collect it! I really dont know what the problem is.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by haryourlar01: 5:06pm On Feb 02, 2015
mtor:

Just left school nothing was there at the time I was in the compound ... Pasted were exactly because it wasn't on the notice board down stairs at pg school though I wasn't looking for it

I don't know the exact place it was pasted, Am a bit confused myself cuz the person said it has been there since 2nd week of Jan n I was still there like last wk I didn't c anytin
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Melcapital: 5:11pm On Feb 02, 2015
QuixPhix:
Could someone who has completed registration describe the process from beginning to end? Thanks. Ah, and Happy New Month to us.
1) Take four copies of your course form to the bursary department behind the Senate building for signing (less than 5mins).

2) Take the signed course forms to your department for signing (duration depends on when your HOD sees and signs).

3) Arrange all your print-outs and credentials in duplicates of four, sign where necessary and staple together. Take them to Multipurpose hall C for clearing by PG officials. Remember to take along the originals of your credentials for this step. (this step took less than 10mins).

In summary, you will complete the entire process in one day as long as your course forms reach the desk of you HOD on time, and he attends to them on time too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by LaPink: 5:14pm On Feb 02, 2015
jovichi:

As of the time i went to PG skool, was told d web page for installmental payment was down but was told to keep checking. I later tried when i learnt it was going tru and i got d message "Application Successful". When i checked my payment advice, my School fees was splitted into two. I dunno of any error message. But if anyone here has an idea he/she should please help.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by LaPink: 5:22pm On Feb 02, 2015
jovichi:

You can also try to go to PG skool to find out wat's really going on, like mtor said.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by chengfu: 5:24pm On Feb 02, 2015
MrAfrica1:
Any Masters of Risk Mgt student here? I concluded the registratn exercise at the Multipurpose hall and i was told to submit a copy of the documents to my dept. but they didnt collect it! I really dont know what the problem is.

Lol. Mr Africa you need to be calm as i don't think there's any issue. I just think its because they haven't concluded on how much we're going 2 pay as dept due that's why they haven't started collecting yet that's my opinion tho and anyways am 4 Actuarial Science
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by mtor: 5:25pm On Feb 02, 2015
haryourlar01:

I don't know the exact place it was pasted, Am a bit confused myself cuz the person said it has been there since 2nd week of Jan n I was still there like last wk I didn't c anytin
Alright thanks
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by mtor: 5:30pm On Feb 02, 2015
Melcapital:

1) Take four copies of your course form to the bursary department behind the Senate building for signing (less than 5mins).

2) Take the signed course forms to your department for signing (duration depends on when your HOD sees and signs).

3) Arrange all your print-outs and credentials in duplicates of four, sign where necessary and staple together. Take them to Multipurpose hall C for clearing by PG officials. Remember to take along the originals of your credentials for this step. (this step took less than 10mins).

In summary, you will complete the entire process in one day as long as your course forms reach the desk of you HOD on time, and he attends to them on time too.
Step 1 also includes 4 copies online receipt
Step 3-4 two copies will be given back to you by the clearance officer. One is personal the other should be submitted at dept.

Though I see no need for this list as all necessary requirements are on the site and no variation when u get there u will be duly guided after all the most important is bursary.
Anyway to each his own well done smiley

Modified
Note step2 u might pay dept dues which varies greatly between depts cool cry

1 Like

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Ejiod(m): 5:32pm On Feb 02, 2015
Here's wat I saw on last session thread regarding accommodation
MSc 46k

1 Like

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by mtor: 5:33pm On Feb 02, 2015
Which department has the highest dept dues paste yours here .
Economics 15K. grin grin grin
Heard Etpm 10k
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by walesdam(m): 5:46pm On Feb 02, 2015
mtor:
Heard Etpm 10k
Pharmacognosy 25k
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by mtor: 6:09pm On Feb 02, 2015
walesdam:

Pharmacognosy 25k
mtor:
Heard Etpm 10k
25k am humbled u guys tried thought economics was the highest.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Melcapital: 7:12pm On Feb 02, 2015
mtor:

Step 1 also includes 4 copies online receipt
Step 3-4 two copies will be given back to you by the clearance officer. One is personal the other should be submitted at dept.

Though I see no need for this list as all necessary requirements are on the site and no variation when u get there u will be duly guided after all the most important is bursary.
Anyway to each his own well done smiley

Modified
Note step2 u might pay dept dues which varies greatly between depts cool cry
You got my motive wrong bro. He asked for a stepwise narration of how the process goes, not as outlined on the website. I needed the same guide before I traveled down to Lag last week for my registration, but nobody gave an answer to my request here. I was helping a bro out, and that's why I stated the duration and locations. You may think my list is useless, but sincerely if someone could give me this guide two weeks ago before my trip to Lag, I would so much have appreciated it.

Your additions should help explain better as you've added some important factors, not ridicule another person's such as using the statement "...I see no need for this list..". One love bro

1 Like

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by mtor: 7:32pm On Feb 02, 2015
Melcapital:

You got my motive wrong bro. He asked for a stepwise narration of how the process goes, not as outlined on the website. I needed the same guide before I traveled down to Lag last week for my registration, but nobody gave an answer to my request here. I was helping a bro out, and that's why I stated the duration and locations. You may think my list is useless, but sincerely if someone could give me this guide two weeks ago before my trip to Lag, I would so much have appreciated it.

Your additions should help explain better as you've added some important factors, not ridicule another person's such as using the statement "...I see no need for this list..". One love bro
My sincere apologies did not read your motive wrongly it was actually good I just found the initial request interesting not your post no intention to ridicule anyone
I saw your work as been good that's why I felt the need to complement your points.
Sorry for the way it sounded.
Peace
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by mtor: 7:39pm On Feb 02, 2015
For those still wondering how to register for both first and second semester. It has now been clearly pasted at SPGS register first semester courses Only.

1 Like

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by GentleMimi: 7:47pm On Feb 02, 2015
Anybody in the house for Public health? If you have done your registration, pls help out a lazy sister in the house kiss. I really wanna know how to possibly do everything in a day..... . Tight schedule.

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (113) (Reply)

2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process / 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife / National Common Entrance Examination Result 2021/2022 Is Out | See How To Check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.