Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,841 members, 7,817,491 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Adviced Needed: Choice Of Modem - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Adviced Needed: Choice Of Modem (1033 Views)

What Is The Difference Between A 3G Modem & Other Types Of Modem / Which Is The Best Internet Connection In Lagos,cost Of Modem And Subscription? / Advice Needed: Choice Of Modem/ISP To Get For Use On A Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adviced Needed: Choice Of Modem by Andyblaze: 9:44pm On Jun 18, 2012
.i am new to the modem world....i need info on the best network's modem 2 buy....mtn or etisalat...i mean in terms of being cheap and fast
Re: Adviced Needed: Choice Of Modem by Taolyn4lif(m): 4:38pm On Jun 19, 2012
Get the cheapest 3G modem and unlock it. This will give you the opportunity to use MTN, Etisalat, Glo or Airtel line with the modem. You can then compare the prices of data plans of different ISPs and subscribe to the network that pays you. Before subscription to any, it is very important to be sure that the chosen network is very good in your location.

1 Like

Re: Adviced Needed: Choice Of Modem by idotun: 2:22pm On Dec 20, 2013
For me here in Ota, Ogun state Visafone is friendly. You may try it in your area.
This is just an advise.
Idotun

(1) (Reply)

Is Your Norton Anti Virus Expired Or Outdate ??? / Wikipedia Disputes The Number Of Registered Members On Nairaland / Hp Usb Keyboard Available For NGN6,590 @blimpo.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.