Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,543 members, 7,819,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Even If Jonathan's Government Is Overthrown - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even If Jonathan's Government Is Overthrown (1128 Views)

Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) / Jonathan May Be Overthrown Before Saturday’s Election / Overview of President Goodluck Jonathan's Government 2010 - 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even If Jonathan's Government Is Overthrown by IleIfe2(m): 2:29pm On Jun 19, 2012
So, even if Jonathan's government is overthrown. Do northerners expect others, especially the south-south to accept and applaud a northern "Mesiah"? Won't Should the new guy's administration be subjected to similar but opposite problems where northern muslims will on a weekly basis be attacked in their places of worship and at home, then Church leaders would blame the attack on extremist southerners who are poor and uneducated and the general public would be reminded that southerners are peaceful and Christianity is a religion of peace. Will a southern public office holder who is caught red-handed stealing be allowed to go home to rest by fellow southern/Christian police men while he is suppose to be in police custody? Even if another Ijaw man is brought to replace Jonathan or in a worse case scenario a Yoruba, Ibgo or an Hausa is brought, do we think everything would become normal? Never

1 Like

Re: Even If Jonathan's Government Is Overthrown by Kobojunkie: 3:57pm On Jun 19, 2012
Ile-Ife:
So, even if Jonathan's government is overthrown. Do northerners expect others, especially the south-south to accept and applaud a northern "Mesiah"? Won't Should the new guy's administration be subjected to similar but opposite problems where northern muslims will on a weekly basis be attacked in their places of worship and at home, then Church leaders would blame the attack on extremist southerners who are poor and uneducated and the general public would be reminded that southerners are and Christianity is a religion of peace. Will a southern public office holder who is caught red handed stealing be allowed to go home to rest by fellow southerner/Christian police men while he is suppose to be in police custody? Even if another Ijaw man is brought to replace Jonathan or in a worse case scenario a Yoruba, Ibgo or an Hausa is brought, do we think everything would become normal? Never

Rubbish is what I call the arguement above.

absolute Rubbish thinking!
Re: Even If Jonathan's Government Is Overthrown by IleIfe2(m): 6:15pm On Jun 19, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Rubbish is what I call the arguement above.

absolute Rubbish thinking!

Mallam, you are entitled to your opinion. After looking at your contribution to other threads and the ones you started, i'm very sure if you are bitten by a mosquito, you will blame Jonathan for it.
Re: Even If Jonathan's Government Is Overthrown by Kobojunkie: 6:20pm On Jun 19, 2012
Ile-Ife:

Mallam, you are entitled to your opinion. After looking at your contribution to other threads and the ones you started, i'm very sure if you are bitten by a mosquito, you will blame Jonathan for it.

Now I am a Mallam? shocked shocked

Abeg stop asking moronic questions, and stop coming up with rubbish arguments to supposedly justify the rubbish questions.

1 Like

Re: Even If Jonathan's Government Is Overthrown by 9jaIhail(m): 6:25pm On Jun 19, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Now I am a Mallam? shocked shocked

Abeg stop asking moronic questions, and stop coming up with rubbish arguments to supposedly justify the rubbish questions.

I HAVE A QUESTION FOR U.DO U HATE GEJ BECAUSE HE IS NOT FROM YOUR TRIBE OR BECAUSE HE IS NOT DOING WELL IN OFFICE? PLEASE ANSWER ME.

I NOTICED YOUR HATRED FOR THIS MAN IS GOING OUT OF HAND
Re: Even If Jonathan's Government Is Overthrown by Kobojunkie: 6:29pm On Jun 19, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

I HAVE A QUESTION FOR U.DO U HATE GEJ BECAUSE HE IS NOT FROM YOUR TRIBE OR BECAUSE HE IS NOT DOING WELL IN OFFICE? PLEASE ANSWER ME.

Here's a more sensible question for you. How do you know I am not from Jonathan's tribe? And how did you establish that my not supporting his actions so far means I hate him? Even better, how old are you? I mean this last question should better give me an idea into the maturity levels of this person who has made conclusions on someone ONLINE(never meeting em). undecided undecided undecided
Re: Even If Jonathan's Government Is Overthrown by 9jaIhail(m): 6:49pm On Jun 19, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Here's a more sensible question for you. How do you know I am not from Jonathan's tribe? And how did you establish that my not supporting his actions so far means I hate him? Even better, how old are you? I mean this last question should better give me an idea into the maturity levels of this person who has made conclusions on someone ONLINE(never meeting em). undecided undecided undecided

I CAN SEE THE TYPE OF MATURE PERSON YOU ARE BY NOT ABLE TO ANSWER A SIMPLE QUESTION.EVEN A BLIND GOAT KNOWS THAT YOU HATE GEJ AND HIS ADMISTRATION TO THE CORE,I HAVE NEVER FOR ONCE SEE YOU APPRECIATE SINGLE POLICY OF GEJ.I AM WONDERING BETWEEN YOU AND BUHARI WHO IS THE WORST ENEMY OF THIS ADMISTRATION.MAY YOUR HATERED EAT YOU UP.
Re: Even If Jonathan's Government Is Overthrown by Kobojunkie: 6:53pm On Jun 19, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

I CAN SEE THE TYPE OF MATURE PERSON YOU ARE BY NOT ABLE TO ANSWER A SIMPLE QUESTION.EVEN A BLIND GOAT KNOWS THAT YOU HATE GEJ AND HIS ADMISTRATION TO THE CORE,I HAVE NEVER FOR ONCE SEE YOU APPRECIATE SINGLE POLICY OF GEJ.I AM WONDERING BETWEEN YOU AND BUHARI WHO IS THE WORST ENEMY OF THIS ADMISTRATION.MAY YOUR HATERED EAT YOU UP.

Interesting!! So you actually expected me to respond to silly questions that were based on unjustified CONCLUSIONS you made there of my person? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Even worse, a thread on the current government, you have in an expected moronic manner managed to drag the name of an un-elected old politician, whose career in politics is nearing it's end, if not already there, into it? Aren't you ashamed of yourself at all?

I hope and pray people like you never get the chance to reproduce. This world is already filled with enough morons. . . Nigeria does not need more of this. Mba!!!
Papa God, it will be unfair of you to allow this kind to continue to populate the planet with more of this type of brain fart. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Even If Jonathan's Government Is Overthrown by IleIfe2(m): 6:56pm On Jun 19, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Your comments and impressions on this forum makes it obvious. There are lots of you like that all over Nigerian online forums. It's a shame. You have to pretend in order to discredit someone else. Una get serious problem.
Re: Even If Jonathan's Government Is Overthrown by Kobojunkie: 6:58pm On Jun 19, 2012
Ile-Ife:

Your comments and impressions on this forums makes it obvious. There are lots of you like that all over Nigerian online forums. It's a shame. You have to pretend in order to discredit someone else. Una get serious problem.

Obvious that I am a mallam? Are you actually telling me this makes sense? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Obvious that if I do not support the President, I hate him? This is how you really think? So, anyone who criticizes Government, has PERSONAL GRUDGES against Government? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

What in the world are the schools doing to these things??
Re: Even If Jonathan's Government Is Overthrown by 9jaIhail(m): 7:26pm On Jun 19, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Obvious that I am a mallam? Are you actually telling me this makes sense? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Obvious that if I do not support the President, I hate him? This is how you really think? So, anyone who criticizes Government, has PERSONAL GRUDGES against Government? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

What in the world are the schools doing to these things??

See how you are displaying your poor dusty azz on a public forum like this.Well i will allow you to wallow in your devilish mindset as your principal Buhari whom you see as your messaiah.May God redeem you from this lunatic low life esteem you live.
Re: Even If Jonathan's Government Is Overthrown by Kobojunkie: 7:34pm On Jun 19, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

See how you are displaying your poor dusty azz on a public forum like this.Well i will allow you to wallow in your devilish mindset as your principal Buhari whom you see as your messaiah.May God redeem you from this lunatic low life esteem you live.

What devilish mindset, you eejit? So far all you have done is show all that you were probably raised an illiterate, and instead of answering the call to get your mind updated/educated, you think labeling me a Mallam, and a Goodluck hater, will make all that disappear??

I really blame those who raised you and I seriously pray you do not turn around and bring more of those into this same Nigeria. People have suffered enough of your kind of brain fart. Enough is enough!
Re: Even If Jonathan's Government Is Overthrown by IleIfe2(m): 7:37pm On Jun 19, 2012
Kobojunkie:

What devilish mindset, you eejit? So far all you have done is show all that you were probably raised an illiterate, and instead of answering the call to get your mind updated/educated, you think labeling me a Mallam, and a Goodluck hater, will make all that disappear??

I really blame those who raised you and I seriously pray you do not turn around and bring more of those into this same Nigeria. People have suffered enough of your kind of brain fart. Enough is enough!

Arewa Cyber Gladiator you are you back to this thread again, welcome.
Re: Even If Jonathan's Government Is Overthrown by Kobojunkie: 7:42pm On Jun 19, 2012
Ile-Ife:

Arewa Cyber Gladiator you are you back to this thread again, welcome.

You mean your gladiator mother Arewa, right? E yahh!! Sorry, I am not her.
Re: Even If Jonathan's Government Is Overthrown by Johndoe100(m): 7:56pm On Jun 19, 2012
You guys should pardon kobo, she hasn't been phucked for a very long time.
Kobo you are asking us how we know you are not
Ijaw? Na wa.
Re: Even If Jonathan's Government Is Overthrown by Beaf: 8:30pm On Jun 19, 2012
Kobojunkie hates Niger Deltans with a passion, that explains his actions (yes, kobojunkie is a sad man pretending to be a woman).
He once supported oyb to say all Niger Deltans should be herded into cattle cars and gassed.

@topic
Oil is what holds the nation together and the oil is only flowing now because... You know the the drill!
Re: Even If Jonathan's Government Is Overthrown by ubandire(m): 8:30pm On Jun 19, 2012
Why are u people dignifying this never see nor do well with responses?
Re: Even If Jonathan's Government Is Overthrown by Kobojunkie: 8:31pm On Jun 19, 2012
[img]http://www.free-smiley.de/Laughing-Smileys/250x250_Lachender_Smilie_Laughing_Smiley.gif[/img]

OOh!! The loonies called in reinforcements!!!

I should egg em on . . these things here will probably never realize how inane it is to assume to know someone they have never met and will likely never meet.
Re: Even If Jonathan's Government Is Overthrown by 9jaIhail(m): 8:58pm On Jun 19, 2012
Kobojunkie:

KOBOMONKEY OR WHAT YOU CALL YOUR SELF, I DON'T BLAME YOU I ONLY BLAME YOUR MOTHER WHO SHOULD HAVE SWALLOW THE FLUID THAT FORMED YOU RATHER SHE ALLOWED THE FLUID TO GO INTO HER AND NOW SEE WHAT SHE PRODUCED.A NATIONAL DISGRACE.
Re: Even If Jonathan's Government Is Overthrown by Turbocharged: 6:53am On Jun 20, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

You never see anything. She is a natural hater & critique. That was how she was talking rubbish about Rochas, until her own very mother came back from Umuahia (or so) and was dancing &celebrating what Rochas was doing. As long as I know Kobojunkie has never made an informed, unbiased comment on NL.
Re: Even If Jonathan's Government Is Overthrown by rrhostomy(m): 7:35am On Jun 20, 2012
Abeg mk person wey im brain still dey im skull tok beta jare. Tired of readin ur kindergarten fites.

(1) (Reply)

Re-anennih Breaks Silence On Oshiomole's Vituperations "Oshiomhole Has No Politi / If Only Tinubu Had Allow Olurunnibe Mamora / EXPOSED! Femi Fani-kayode's Attack On A Nigerian Youth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.