Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Igbos Hustle To Make Their Money - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Hustle To Make Their Money (1110 Views)

Water Scarcity; See How Ibadan Residents Hustle To Get Water. Photos / Akpabio Advises Losers Of 2015 Polls Against Wasting Their Money On Tribunals / Will Nigeria Be Able To Make Their Own Car? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Hustle To Make Their Money by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 19, 2012
People always say, “IGBOs too like money.” IGBOs too like money?
Farouk Lawan na Igbo?
Femi otedola na Igbo?
Ibori na Igbo?
Patricia Ette na Igbo?
Dimeji bankole na Igbo?
Hembe na Igbo?
Nonsense!
Abeg, spare me the shit. (Umu igbo na agba mbo) Igbos dey work hard for their money!....make una follow me reason ooh.=))
I G Boss na agbasi mbo ike!:p( I dey hustle for my money)
Re: Igbos Hustle To Make Their Money by ayobase(m): 6:57pm On Jun 19, 2012
gboss4sure: People always say, “IGBOs too like money.” IGBOs too like money?
Farouk Lawan na Igbo?
Femi otedola na Igbo?
Ibori na Igbo?
Patricia Ette na Igbo?
Dimeji bankole na Igbo?
Hembe na Igbo?
Nonsense!
Abeg, spare me the shit. (Umu igbo na agba mbo) Igbos dey work hard for their money!....make una follow me reason ooh.=))
I G Boss na agbasi mbo ike!:p( I dey hustle for my money)

Guy, make u no provoke me o!
She no complain wen they say yoruba women too dirty, abi Edo lady provoke when they talk sey e be ashawo, abi Calabar woman complain when dey talk sey e sabi nak wella....
See, there is iota of truth in this....every tribe with her distinction, even though she shares other tribes attributes!
Its a general observation, and to be candid, I cant live in a place where Igbo man no dey!
U sef no like money ni?
Re: Igbos Hustle To Make Their Money by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 19, 2012
ayobase:

Guy, make u no provoke me o!
She no complain wen they say yoruba women too dirty, abi Edo lady provoke when they talk sey e be ashawo, abi Calabar woman complain when dey talk sey e sabi nak wella....
See, there is iota of truth in this....every tribe with her distinction, even though she shares other tribes attributes!
Its a general observation, and to be candid, I cant live in a place where Igbo man no dey!
U sef no like money ni?

Lol, no provoke urself oooo. Me like money and I dey hustle dey get am but una dey talk say na we love am pass and fit kill for it as if odas no like am
Re: Igbos Hustle To Make Their Money by ayobase(m): 7:01am On Jun 30, 2012
gboss4sure:

Lol, no provoke urself oooo. Me like money and I dey hustle dey get am but una dey talk say na we love am pass and fit kill for it as if odas no like am

Left for me, I cant live in an environment where Ibo man no dey!
Re: Igbos Hustle To Make Their Money by sheyguy: 7:08am On Jun 30, 2012
May be it is the Yorubas, Urhobos, Hausas, and co that don't hustle for theirs then. . . Which ever way u see it, the fact is Igbos are ready to sell fake drugs, hard drugs, and patronise slave labour factories in Asia just to get theirs.
Re: Igbos Hustle To Make Their Money by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 30, 2012
sheyguy: May be it is the Yorubas, Urhobos, Hausas, and co that don't hustle for theirs then. . . Which ever way u see it, the fact is Igbos are ready to sell fake drugs, hard drugs, and patronise slave labour factories in Asia just to get theirs.

You have come to the wrong act side, ok let's face it.

Yourobas does arm roberry and na them get yahoo yahoo to make theirs. If you don't know let me tell you that Hausa's are they ones that own hard drug business if you don't know, get you fact straight.

That igbo man carrys hard drugs and other illegal biz to make money doesn't mean that people from other tribes are not into it. What am saying is stop blaming one trip for a particular crime cause that same crime is been committed by some people from other tribes.
Re: Igbos Hustle To Make Their Money by Murphy7h4: 9:51am On Jun 30, 2012
Many thanks[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]

(1) (Reply)

...And the WINNER IS:ADAMS OSHIOMHOLE / Customs Gets New Aircraft / Beyonce Killed It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.