Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,212 members, 7,829,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Italian Student Visa-help! - Travel (229) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Student Visa-help! (483568 Views)

I Need South Africa Visa Help / Cable Visa Help / FRENCH TOURIST VISA : Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Solanacea(f): 9:54am On May 06, 2023
Moving4:

Very discouraging o, I was too forward with d preenrolment as I had no knowledge dat it's only 1 school one can be able to preenrol at a time but I hope they will be able to remove me when I get another admission.
Someone will pay dat amount & still send hard copies again, so what are they verifying? They should have just asked that the school send d documents directly to them for verification without dat amount.
I think someone said it somewhere that it can be removed but it's a difficult process or so. Just send dem a mail to know if der is a possibility of removal before admission start rolling in for others.
I applied to padua and bologna too.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by fOFT: 12:50pm On May 06, 2023
Solanacea:

Oh!
City u live?
How is italy in general?
I've been living in Pavia for almost a decade now.
I will be fair with my judgement.
Italy is fine but can be better.
Pavia is fine for me because of proximity to Milan( just 30 mins), cost of living, plus I graduated from UNIPV.
According to LinkedIn and Indeed, there are more job opportunities in Northern Italy than other regions.
In all, come with enough money, ask questions, socialize with people, set healthy boundaries.
All the best!
Ciao
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Solanacea(f): 3:29pm On May 06, 2023
fOFT:

I've been living in Pavia for almost a decade now.
I will be fair with my judgement.
Italy is fine but can be better.
Pavia is fine for me because of proximity to Milan( just 30 mins), cost of living, plus I graduated from UNIPV.
According to LinkedIn and Indeed, there are more job opportunities in Northern Italy than other regions.
In all, come with enough money, ask
questions, socialize with people, set healthy boundaries.
All the best!
Ciao
Hmm @ according to linkedin and not you
By coming with enough money, it means there are no student jobs
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by fOFT: 4:50pm On May 06, 2023
Solanacea:

Hmm @ according to linkedin and not you
By coming with enough money, it means there are no student jobs
Do you want to study and work in Italy?
Sai parlare italiano?
Where are you heading?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Solanacea(f): 5:04pm On May 06, 2023
fOFT:

Do you want to study and work in Italy?
Sai parlare italiano?
Where are you heading?
I can't write in italian o
But I have been admitted to uni camerino but still expecting that of padua and bologna my most preferred choices
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by fOFT: 6:07pm On May 06, 2023
Solanacea:

I can't write in italian o
But I have been admitted to uni camerino but still expecting that of padua and bologna my most preferred choices
Bologna is the best choice amongst the three.
You can consider doing delivery related jobs within 3-6 months of your stay. At least you should be able to speak basic italian by then
Note:It all depends on you ( learning new language is not for everyone)
Plus, you have an advantage (feminine power)

Best wishes
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Solanacea(f): 6:51pm On May 06, 2023
fOFT:

Bologna is the best choice amongst the three.
You can consider doing delivery related jobs within 3-6 months of your stay. At least you should be able to speak basic italian by then
Note:It all depends on you ( learning new language is not for everyone)
Plus, you have an advantage (feminine power)

Best wishes
Thanks alot
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Moving4: 8:08am On May 11, 2023
Solanacea:

I think someone said it somewhere that it can be removed but it's a difficult process or so. Just send dem a mail to know if der is a possibility of removal before admission start rolling in for others.
I applied to padua and bologna too.
Have they responded to u on dis if it can be removed?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Kezzy96: 2:08pm On May 20, 2023
Please what should I expect on my upcoming interview (20mins approx) with University of Genoa? I just received a mail that my application passed the first stage and next stage is interview?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by fnor: 8:34pm On May 24, 2023
Hello Everyone,

Please i have completed and submitted my application.
Only challenge now is paying my application fee. I have tried using credit card of my sister abroad but it keeps declining.
Can anyone advise how i can pass this hurdle?
Thanks
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Solanacea(f): 3:10am On May 25, 2023
fnor:
Hello Everyone,

Only challenge now is paying my application fee. I have tried using credit card of my sister abroad but it keeps declining.
Thanks
Abit surprise because u can only use pple abroad to pay for ur app fee in nigeria. Y not look for a trusted friend in europe to help u with that

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Kahbahsah: 12:11pm On May 26, 2023
fnor:
Hello Everyone,

Thanks

Please which school did you apply to?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by opatolad(f): 6:22am On May 29, 2023
Please who recently got Italian visa?

I want to know how much is the proof of fubds
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by AYFikayomi: 10:56am On May 30, 2023
Hi, I got an offer to do a 2 month internship at the University of foggia. 1k dollars monthly stipend stipend, they’ll help with accommodation but Ill pay. However, everything I’ve read says the city is poor, mafia, refugees and racist etc. I have the option of doing the Internship in Izmir, Turkey (a country I have lived i ) stipend around 150 dollars monthly, but with accommodation, 2 meals and Turkey is cheaper. I have never been to Italy and think the experience and project will look good on my cv, but the place looks like a village and I think I’ll stand out as a black man. What do you think? Has anyone here lived in foggia?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Mystery2020: 7:43pm On Jun 04, 2023
Good evening everyone.

Is it mandatory to take the COVID-19 vaccine before one is allowed entry or granted visa into Italy?

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (Reply)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.