Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation (21113 Views)

Dangote Refinery Test Invitation / NBC Aptitude Test Invitation / CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by majestic8855: 9:24pm On Jan 22, 2013
@ phonon fanks dear but its a she.lol
Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by Phonon: 10:03pm On Jan 22, 2013
I AM SO SORRY.I took one look at the username and assumed you were a male.Now I feel like a chauvinist.:-( If you need any tips on your first interview,do let me know.
majestic8855: @ phonon fanks dear but its a she.lol
Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by Sammiejokes(m): 12:37am On Jan 23, 2013
please can someone who did the test recently on Jan18 inforn me how the test look like. have been scheduled for Friday. thanks
Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by olawunmisamuel1: 6:09am On Jan 23, 2013
Been scheduled for the test on friday. Don't know whether I should come or not cause I am still serving in osun state. Those who have written the test, is it compulsory to dress corporate or one can come casually?
Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by lolu84(m): 7:38am On Jan 23, 2013
@majestic, pls, gv hint on what to expect under quantitative and verbal reasoning. Wot question were you given in ur essay? Response needed pls.
Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 23, 2013
@lolu84 pls wat dept did u apply for? And wen did u get d mail
Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by Sammiejokes(m): 8:30am On Jan 23, 2013
please what is the dress code ooooo can someone help on that ooooo
Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by Sammiejokes(m): 8:32am On Jan 23, 2013
@ olawunmi_Samuel am presently serving at edo state and I will be going for the test ooooo. so bro try make am ooooo
Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by lolu84(m): 9:37am On Jan 23, 2013
@Mikesuccess, I applied for management trainee.
Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by majestic8855: 10:25am On Jan 23, 2013
@phonon fanks i appreciate will sure get back to you when i am scheduled for my first interview.

1 Like

Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by majestic8855: 10:29am On Jan 23, 2013
@lolo84 it was word relationships,antonyms and synonyms,sentence correction,logical reasoning,critical reading,quantitative that involves area of circles,volumes, shapes,age problems, profit and loss,percentages. Infact if u study with ur GMAT u shouldnt have a problem.Its easier than the whole hype about it. success
Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 23, 2013
@lolu84 yap I mean auditing or tax?
Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by lolu84(m): 1:26pm On Jan 23, 2013
majestic8855: @lolo84 it was word relationships,antonyms and synonyms,sentence correction,logical reasoning,critical reading,quantitative that involves area of circles,volumes, shapes,age problems, profit and loss,percentages. Infact if u study with ur GMAT u shouldnt have a problem.Its easier than the whole hype about it. success

Big thank yu @majestic. One more thing, pls did you write any essay when u̶̲̥̅̊ did your own test? Thanks in anticipation
Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by kayce19: 2:03pm On Jan 23, 2013
majestic8855: Helleo peeps I wrote my kpmg test on the 18th of january and I was just sent a mail that I was successful.yipeee.
Congrats man, wish you the best.
Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by majestic8855: 10:12am On Jan 25, 2013
@ phonon pls I wanted 2 ask when submiting your graduate application do you have to submit your transcript and also are u told there and then d day for your first interview?pls anyone else can answer too. Fanks
Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by Phonon: 11:19am On Jan 25, 2013
When I submitted my form,I did submit a copy of my transcript.Those who did not have theirs were implored to get it as soon as possible.A friend who has completed his interviews was told to make available a copy of his transcript before he will be made the job offer.After submission of those documents then,the HR representative told us that we would be contacted 'soon'.No mention of interview until we were formally invited.
majestic8855: @ phonon pls I wanted 2 ask when submiting your graduate application do you have to submit your transcript and also are u told there and then d day for your first interview?pls anyone else can answer too. Fanks
Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by olawunmisamuel1: 2:57pm On Jan 25, 2013
I wrote the kpmg test today. Sort of hard. But they said the recruitment exercise they are doing now is for october. If we pass, we would be resuming in october. LOL! By God's grace I would have gotten a good job before that time.
Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by ose431: 9:21am On Jan 29, 2013
majestic8855: @lolo84 it was word relationships,antonyms and synonyms,sentence correction,logical reasoning,critical reading,quantitative that involves area of circles,volumes, shapes,age problems, profit and loss,percentages. Infact if u study with ur GMAT u shouldnt have a problem.Its easier than the whole hype about it. success

Please where u allowed the use of calculator?
Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by olawunmisamuel1: 8:33pm On Jan 29, 2013
Who else got a success mail from kpmg? just got a success mail from them. wrote the test on friday..
Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by babyfacetade: 7:57am On Jan 30, 2013
Pls do dey allow 2 sitting in waec
Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by kayce19: 12:21pm On Jan 31, 2013
babyface-tade:

no they dont
Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by waleajijim(m): 4:19pm On Jan 31, 2013
babyface-tade:
They allow 2 sittings in WAEC provided you have at least 5 credits in them. Speaking frm experience.
Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by Phonon: 4:42pm On Jan 31, 2013
THEY DON'T.I am wondering what experience you are referring to.
waleajijim:
They allow 2 sittings in WAEC provided you have at least 5 credits in them. Speaking frm experience.
Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by waleajijim(m): 4:51pm On Jan 31, 2013
Phonon: THEY DON'T.I am wondering what experience you are referring to.
Kk, don't know aw u figure out that tot, maybe by the msg they sent but I wrote with 2 sittings. Without any hitch.
Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by Phonon: 5:00pm On Jan 31, 2013
KPMG misses a lot of things sometimes.THEY ARE HUMANS.If you do or did pass the test,I hope it does not become a problem when submitting your GT form.
waleajijim:
Kk, don't know aw u figure out that tot, maybe by the msg they sent but I wrote with 2 sittings. Without any hitch.
Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by kismo(m): 10:52am On Feb 27, 2013
I also got their invite on 25th Feb 2 cum 4 d apt test on 1 march, but I wish 2 ask 4 test reschedule. Pls is there a site where I can download gmat material?
Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by jaki006: 8:26am On Feb 28, 2013
Phonon: I AM SO SORRY.I took one look at the username and assumed you were a male.Now I feel like a chauvinist.:-( If you need any tips on your first interview,do let me know.
Tips on the first interview stage pls..
Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by Omoladee: 9:09am On Feb 28, 2013
please how did u guys apply and do they take 2-2?
Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by kismo(m): 9:41am On Feb 28, 2013
@Omoladee, they don't take 2.2. The vacancy was advertised.
Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by 190406dd: 1:03pm On Apr 15, 2013
majestic8855: Helleo peeps I wrote my kpmg test on the 18th of january and I was just sent a mail that I was successful.yipeee.
Congrats, please what wher d options u chose fr d essay part, nd also ws d quantitative part much,I'm supposed to write d test tmao bt dey sent a mail dt ts hs been shifted until futher notice,thank u,x
Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by prisydams: 8:03pm On Apr 15, 2013
pls anyone with information on kpmg test format, pls i'm also interested, i dnt knw why the cancellation of test tho
Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by presiade(m): 4:51pm On Apr 23, 2013
Anyone slated for aptitude test on Friday, 26th @ VI?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What It Was Like To Tell My Kids I Lost My Job / CNSSL Recruits Call Centre Agents..it Closes Today 11:59pm / Bad And Wicked Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.