Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation (21110 Views)

Dangote Refinery Test Invitation / NBC Aptitude Test Invitation / CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by presiade(m): 8:59am On May 02, 2013
Phonon: How did you arrive at your statistic?
OkaiCorne:
Yaaaaay, I made it! @ presiade, hope you made it?
presiade:
And alas, the result is out already and it is crazooo- about 47 unsuccessful out of 55 candidates!
OkaiCorne:
Yaaaaay, I made it! @ presiade, hope you made it?
I didn't scale through. I got the statistics from the mail list and the number of candidates that wrote the test.
Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by ugo41babe(m): 10:17am On May 05, 2013
I avnt got any email whether successful or not.
Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by Nobody: 12:56am On Aug 08, 2013
Phonon: When I submitted my form,I did submit a copy of my transcript.Those who did not have theirs were implored to get it as soon as possible.A friend who has completed his interviews was told to make available a copy of his transcript before he will be made the job offer.After submission of those documents then,the HR representative told us that we would be contacted 'soon'.No mention of interview until we were formally invited.

Hello, @phonon. I want to inquire if the Essay will be written at the same time (on the same day) as the Verbal, Quantitative and Critical Reasoning parts of the KPMG Aptitude test.
I would also like to know sample (likely) topics for the Essay part.
Kindly oblige me with an explicit response. Thank you.
Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by maestrob(m): 8:44am On Aug 08, 2013
Halleluyah

got a message that am successful @ Assessment center

Oga Phonon,
Primus maximus.
@ all Thanks for your help.

You are just a great Help.

Partner Interview loading...

1 Like

Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by maestrob(m): 8:46am On Aug 08, 2013
dolapobello1:

Hello, @phonon. I want to inquire if the Essay will be written at the same time (on the same day) as the Verbal, Quantitative and Critical Reasoning parts of the KPMG Aptitude test.
I would also like to know sample (likely) topics for the Essay part.
Kindly oblige me with an explicit response. Thank you.

it will be written immediately after the test.
Check other KPMG job post for likely essays topic

Check KPMG 2013 Recruitment.

Wish you success
Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by maestrob(m): 9:13am On Aug 08, 2013
Pachesky: pls for those that are
prepin 4 d ap test,expect antonyms
and synonyms(questions not in
sentence)..
Tip:two or more options if carefully
analyzed may have the same
meaning go for 4 d exact opposite
ANALOGY AND SYNOLOGY:mine
wz analogy gmat will help you
here
QUANTITATIVE: study d math part
on age diff,percentages on
profit,averages of any kind..your
Gmat will help you hear again
CRITICAL REASONING: not as easy
as u think..try other practise ques
online..cant give u tips here that y
its cald "critical"..lol
SENTENCE CORRECTION:not in
gmat..get them online..there are
so many sites with loads of practice
ques..
ESSAY:would definitely be on the
following
1.leadership qualities either in
school or your local community
2.your role model and y.
tip:know the core values of the
firm
3.team playing ability either in
school or your local community
4.future aspirations: whr you wish
2 b in 5yrs tym
Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 08, 2013
maestrob:

it will be written immediately after the test.
Check other KPMG job post for likely essays topic

Check KPMG 2013 Recruitment.

Wish you success

Thank you, Maestrob.
Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by primusmaximus: 12:16pm On Aug 08, 2013
dolapobello1:

Thank you, Maestrob.

Do u know when the next test is taking place? Its kinda urgent, 10x
Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by DgRaNdShErifF(m): 2:53pm On Aug 08, 2013
primus_maximus:

Do u know when the next test is taking place? Its kinda urgent, 10x
13th of August
Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by primusmaximus: 9:54pm On Aug 08, 2013
D_gRaNd_ShErifF:
13th of August
Thanks boss
Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by DgRaNdShErifF(m): 10:35pm On Aug 08, 2013
primus_maximus:
Thanks boss
u're welcome, sir.
Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by Chydgirl: 2:54pm On Aug 17, 2013
Hello house... Pls I got an email and a text msg frm kpmg yesterday, inviting me for an interview. What do I except? And they required we come wt d original copies of our credentials. Pls who knows if they actually verify all of d original documents? And can an affidavit of loss of birth certificate be accepted? Can I reschedule my aptitude test date if I'm not available on the scheduled date? Pls reply
Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 17, 2013
Chy-d-girl:
Hello house... Pls I got an email and a text msg frm kpmg yesterday, inviting me for an interview. What do I except? And they required we come wt d original copies of our credentials. Pls who knows if they actually verify all of d original documents? And can an affidavit of loss of birth certificate be accepted? Can I reschedule my aptitude test date if I'm not available on the scheduled date? Pls reply

Yes, affidavit is accepted (for the test). Don't know about rescheduling.
Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by pretimina: 10:31pm On Aug 18, 2013
I learnt an aptitude test ll come up on tuesday. For those dt av taken d test: Is it possible to gate crash? Cos i applied & still yet no news.
Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by Goldenbaby(f): 9:08am On Aug 23, 2013
Hello house, my brother wrote the aptitude text on tuesday 20th August,and he was sent an e-mail that he was successful on thursday, and was told to come and summit some credentials for the next interview which will be on monday 26th August, but the problem is dressing code, he heard is full suit but he don't have money for that now and the interview is very close. Please can he wear only trouser and shirt.
Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by Phonon: 9:53am On Aug 23, 2013
He is just submitting documents,he doesn't need a suit for that.With regards to the interview,it would be best to wear a suit and if he can't get one by then,he should dress as professional as he can.That's a last resort but I know he would get a suit by then.

Goldenbaby: Hello house, my brother wrote the aptitude text on tuesday 20th August,and he was sent an e-mail that he was successful on thursday, and was told to come and summit some credentials for the next interview which will be on monday 26th August, but the problem is dressing code, he heard is full suit but he don't have money for that now and the interview is very close. Please can he wear only trouser and shirt.
Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by Goldenbaby(f): 12:03pm On Aug 23, 2013
@Phonon, thanks. But he has submitted the credentials yesterday and was asked to come on monday for another stage of interview. So that is why he needs suit.
Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by Phonon: 1:06pm On Aug 23, 2013
I suggest he wears a nice shirt and tie with a black trouser. Everyone would not be going into the interview at once that day. He could cook up a story about his suit jacket getting torn on the way there and ask someone who is also there for the interview (i.e. if they are not going in the same time) for their jacket. I am sure by the next interview, he would have gotten a suit. Best of luck to him.

Goldenbaby: @Phonon, thanks. But he has submitted the credentials yesterday and was asked to come on monday for another stage of interview. So that is why he needs suit.
Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by Goldenbaby(f): 6:52pm On Aug 23, 2013
@Phonon,Thanks my dear

1 Like

Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by Phonon: 7:01pm On Aug 23, 2013
Your dear?Don't give me hope o.Just kidding.You are most welcome.

Goldenbaby: @Phonon,Thanks my dear
Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by seanTech: 11:45pm On May 23, 2015
please i need past questions to read i have the test soon E-MAIL seanlarry233@gmail.com ...................primus please holla at ur boy pls
Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by turlash: 1:53pm On Jul 28, 2015
@majesic8555, pls wat are the likely questions they can ask abt the kpmg aptitude test and do u.av any idea of the price of GMAT ques,(the hard copy)
)
Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by tinue2015: 10:04am On Feb 28, 2017
presiade:

I didn't scale through. I got the statistics from the mail list and the number of candidates that wrote the test.
@phonon please I need ur hlp oooo for d long test
Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by Phonon: 4:47pm On Mar 01, 2017
@tinue2015 Which one is long test o?

tinue2015:
@phonon please I need ur hlp oooo for d long test
Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by vegs: 9:44pm On Mar 02, 2017
@phonon please i"m scheduled for the test on 11th of this month.....ive read the whole thread, has anything changed since 2013??
Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by Battywonder(m): 10:55pm On Jan 17, 2018
KPMG APTITUDE TEST is considered one of the most dreaded aptitude tests around the globe. This is because; the test evaluates your reasoning skills rather than your ability to memorize. This aptitude test by KPMG tests your cognitive skills. The exam does not test what you have just studied a day to the exam. It tests the knowledge you have acquired over time. It tests your ability to think on the spot and gain knowledge in your environment. Although, you might study the answers to the questions a day to the exam and still ace it. In the actual sense where you don’t know what to expect on the test day, it might be difficult to pass the test.

Don’t worry about passing the KPMG APTITUDE TEST. You have taken a bold step to be reading this article. I will divulge a lot about the KPMG APTITUDE TEST in this article. With the information in this article, you just don’t have a choice than to pass the test. You are reading this article just because you want to pass the KPMG APTITUDE TEST. I will help you achieve your goal. Who doesn’t want to work in a firm like KPMG and get the best training from industry’s experts?

You are wondering if I work for KPMG. The answer is no. However, I will like to tell you that I have written the exam before and I was successful. I was sent a congratulatory message some weeks after the exam.

CONTINUE READING ABOUT HOW TO PASS THE KPMG APTITUDE TEST

Source: https://educareful.com/blog/pass-kpmg-aptitude-test/
Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by Magdalenepius07: 8:55pm On Oct 04, 2018
Pls the dress code
Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by qanda: 12:14pm On Jan 28, 2019
Download KPMG Past Questions and Answers from Q and A App https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda

1 Like

Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by ettahbaby: 12:25pm On Mar 12, 2019
Hi... Please I got an email 4 an aptitude test this Saturday @kpmg...my problem now is I don't have a national id card or driver's license or any means of identification... I just have my birth certificate, will I b allowed to write the aptitude test? Please it's urgent
Re: KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation by Dblaiz(f): 11:51am On Oct 28, 2020
Click on the link below, for your KPMG Aptitude Test Prep Pack
https://myjobtests.com/test/kpmg-aptitude-test-prep-pack/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CNSSL Recruits Call Centre Agents..it Closes Today 11:59pm / Bad And Wicked Interview / Why We Charge Users To Rewrite Their Cvs – Pushcv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.