Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,454 members, 7,846,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:44 AM

Kidney Transplant - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kidney Transplant (966 Views)

10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage / Why Do Kidney Transplant Abroad When It Can Done In Nigeria? / Nigeria Has 7 Hospitals For Kidney Transplant- Health Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidney Transplant by anoms: 6:35pm On Nov 27, 2007
pls my sister has kidney problem,so she was told to undergo kidney tranplant, right now money is not the problem, what we need is a donor
Re: Kidney Transplant by freelance(m): 7:24pm On Nov 27, 2007
I am very sorry about your sister. Is she in Lagos or where? embarassed

May God give u the grace and strength and by the stripes of Jesus, she would be healed in Jesus name.

Amen
Re: Kidney Transplant by naijacutee(f): 7:34pm On Nov 27, 2007
My prayers go out to your sister. Presently, a close friends sister is in the same dire condition. Please help me pray for her as she has 3 very youngn kids at home.

On the other hand, I guess this is just a wake-up call for all everybody - Black people especially. A black person who needs a transplant has 1 in 100,000 chance of getting a match, while a white person who needs a transplant has a 1 in 4 chance of getting a match.
Re: Kidney Transplant by freelance(m): 8:07pm On Nov 27, 2007
It seems a lot of people are now having this challenge.

May God really help us and by the special grace of God your close

friend would be healed by the special grace of God.

It's well
Re: Kidney Transplant by naijacutee(f): 10:56pm On Nov 27, 2007
Yes, freelancer. Let us be more open to donating blood. Sign up to give blood - You never know which family you would be saving!
Re: Kidney Transplant by freelance(m): 12:36pm On Dec 06, 2007
Thanks naijacutee would personally donate blood and ready to offer any assistance to save a life.

I believe life is more precious than Gold.

Thanks wink
Re: Kidney Transplant by dot2002(m): 7:04pm On Dec 06, 2007
More information please. It like saying I'm going oversea where, when and how. In other words what age is your sister, bld gp- genotype and so on
Re: Kidney Transplant by blackpro: 6:14am On Dec 15, 2007
anoms:

please my sister has kidney problem,so she was told to undergo kidney transplant, right now money is not the problem, what we need is a donor

please donate for your sister if you are guy but if you are a lady, it is not advisable especially if you have not had kids because if affects child birth.
so, please donate for her right away and save a precious life,
Re: Kidney Transplant by giftoflife: 12:31pm On Jun 17, 2010
hello,
I am a young man of 27 years, I am very healthy, no diabetes, not of high blood pressure, no hiv no hepatitis, I'm in shape, no alcohol, no cigarettes. my blood group is 0 +. I read your post, and I am very touched. so if you're still interrested, let me know because I am ready to donate
tstheo@yahoo.fr

(1) (Reply)

10 Things That May Happen If You Do Not Lose Weight Today / Advertise Your Products With The Sun Newspaper / I Need A Good Cardiologist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.