Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,350 members, 7,954,410 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:26 PM

People Play Politics with Everything,I Didn't Abandon My Responsibility- GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Play Politics with Everything,I Didn't Abandon My Responsibility- GEJ (740 Views)

Don’t Abandon My Administration’s Ongoing Projects, Jonathan Urges Buhari / Don’t Abandon My Husband In 2015- Patience Jonathan. / I Didn’t Abandon My Responsibility - Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

People Play Politics with Everything,I Didn't Abandon My Responsibility- GEJ by Mandelaguy(m): 12:39am On Jun 21, 2012
LIke some of us kept the uninformed dissidents and haters, GEJ had to honour an engagement which he was already committed to, just like the gentleman that he is.www.vanguardngr.com/2012/06/i-did-not-abandon-my-responsibility-jonathan-speaks/. Folks, peddle only what you are sure of and sto labelling the man insensitive.
Re: People Play Politics with Everything,I Didn't Abandon My Responsibility- GEJ by Mandelaguy(m): 12:44am On Jun 21, 2012
This playing politics with everything is becoming too childish. I would advice people t focus on truths and try to switch positions with man the are trying to nail to the cross. Just look at how their stooges are blabbing. If positions are switched, they would have given us a million reasons to attend the earth summit.
Re: People Play Politics with Everything,I Didn't Abandon My Responsibility- GEJ by Captainajama: 12:47am On Jun 21, 2012
Don't mind them joor, they can say whatever hey like, but we know the truth.
Re: People Play Politics with Everything,I Didn't Abandon My Responsibility- GEJ by Pupita(f): 12:49am On Jun 21, 2012
I always get amused when people sit at their small pathetic part of the world and make deductions. At least, the man is alive to speak for himself.
Re: People Play Politics with Everything,I Didn't Abandon My Responsibility- GEJ by Mandelaguy(m): 7:07am On Jun 21, 2012
Pupita: I always get amused when people sit at their small pathetic part of the world and make deductions. At least, the man is alive to speak for himself.
some f their incompetent minds are even wishing him dead. A man destined by God can only surmount evil and achieve his destiny,because they shall come in a thousand ways,and fall in ten thousand ways. The more they blab, the more he achieves. With all their forces against him,he will end up the best they have ever had.
Re: People Play Politics with Everything,I Didn't Abandon My Responsibility- GEJ by musiwa1: 7:17am On Jun 21, 2012
till they kill your people. you will not stop playing game over the internet..
Re: People Play Politics with Everything,I Didn't Abandon My Responsibility- GEJ by inspirenet: 7:20am On Jun 21, 2012
Captainajama: Don't mind them joor, they can say whatever hey like, but we know the truth.
Re: People Play Politics with Everything,I Didn't Abandon My Responsibility- GEJ by StarrMatthieu: 8:50am On Jun 21, 2012
Many thanks[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]
Re: People Play Politics with Everything,I Didn't Abandon My Responsibility- GEJ by OAM4J: 9:33am On Jun 21, 2012

(1)

Azazi Denies Calling GEJ A Weakling - Spokesman Denies Media Reports. / Congrat Oshiomole / Still On The London Jamboree... - Guardian Editorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.