Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Lawan Promises To Surrender N93m Bribe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawan Promises To Surrender N93m Bribe (9950 Views)

Over 1500 Niger Delta Militants To Surrender Arms To Fed Gov / Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant / Chad President Tells Boko Haram Leader To Surrender Or Face Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawan Promises To Surrender N93m Bribe by soterslove: 10:13am On Jun 21, 2012
House of RepresentaTHEIVES!

2 Likes

Re: Lawan Promises To Surrender N93m Bribe by andyzoga: 10:16am On Jun 21, 2012
ozoebuka1: This man na die hard criminal oo, this is just to tell u how heartless the muslims can be... damn!!!
. I wish clueless n over-religious people like Ozoebuka1 shouldn't be allowed into a forum like this. What has brought religion into this? Haven't u seen christians involved in scams such as this before? Stop being over-religious, see urself as a Nigerian, make ur reasonable comments n don't bring up unnecessary argument. That isn't difficult to do, ?

1 Like

Re: Lawan Promises To Surrender N93m Bribe by Revolutnz: 10:22am On Jun 21, 2012
EVERY DAY is for the THIEF but ONE DAY is for the OWNER.

You are next to be embarrassed by God. Yes YOU. You think you can escape God's wrath? I tell you, your BLOOD MONEY can't save you from God's wrath.

1 Like

Re: Lawan Promises To Surrender N93m Bribe by biyiwilly(m): 10:26am On Jun 21, 2012
afam4eva: I hope he's not buying his freedom by surrendering what does not belong to him.

i wish oo
Re: Lawan Promises To Surrender N93m Bribe by s1(m): 10:38am On Jun 21, 2012
is only god that can help us in this country,cos corruption had taken over.
Re: Lawan Promises To Surrender N93m Bribe by Detongue: 10:39am On Jun 21, 2012
Was d bribe money in naira?
Re: Lawan Promises To Surrender N93m Bribe by jamil2(m): 10:48am On Jun 21, 2012
ozoebuka1: This man na die hard criminal oo, this is just to tell u how heartless the muslims can be... damn!!!

You are sounding like he-goat what muslim has to do with lawan issue? last i checked lawan should be the first person involved in bribery scandal in this nation and i can guarantee you nothing will happen to him that is Nigeria for you mr stupid.
Re: Lawan Promises To Surrender N93m Bribe by jamil2(m): 10:53am On Jun 21, 2012
unknown247: Dat 1 na story! All d money EFCC recovered from their fellow bandits, of what benefit is to the common man?

Help me ask please!
Re: Lawan Promises To Surrender N93m Bribe by juman(m): 11:24am On Jun 21, 2012
soterslove: House of RepresentaTHEIVES!

The "Rouges and Armed robbers".
Re: Lawan Promises To Surrender N93m Bribe by kokoA(m): 11:39am On Jun 21, 2012
1st class mumu.. And James Ibori is a muslim to abi? Na by force to post?
Re: Lawan Promises To Surrender N93m Bribe by basadenet: 11:41am On Jun 21, 2012
This has further corroborate or lay credence to what our former president OBJ said sometimes ago that Nigerian Lawmakers are rogues, i mean real Pen Armed Robbers that are in that House of Rep to server themselves and their cronies. Farouk Lawan is a disgrace to youth of this country. No more integrity. He should be made to face the full wrath of the law.
Re: Lawan Promises To Surrender N93m Bribe by Onasa22: 11:43am On Jun 21, 2012
Otedola\Farouk production present "Offer and Acceptance\Surrender" part 1 & 2. See how Otedola dey give out Dollars-o-o and Farouk dey busy dey put Dollars for agbada and cap-o-o. Make una come see how Dollars wan reappear from where them hide am since-o-o. Now available at National Assembly Complex and Police Headquarters Abuja. More Distributors wanted. Grab your copies now! .

1 Like

Re: Lawan Promises To Surrender N93m Bribe by basadenet: 11:50am On Jun 21, 2012
Onasa22: Otedola\Farouk production present "Offer and Acceptance\Surrender" part 1 & 2. See how Otedola dey give out Dollars-o-o and Farouk dey busy dey put Dollars for agbada and cap-o-o. Make una come see how Dollars wan reappear from where them hide am since-o-o. Now available at National Assembly Complex and Police Headquarters Abuja. More Distributors wanted. Grab your copies now! .

@Onasa22. You have summarize well. keep us posted on the latest.

1 Like

Re: Lawan Promises To Surrender N93m Bribe by ofala(m): 12:03pm On Jun 21, 2012
When will corruption receive maximum jail terms in Nigeria? Do we really have constition? If we don't have, when are going to have one in ths country!?

1 Like

Re: Lawan Promises To Surrender N93m Bribe by Spykid77(m): 12:04pm On Jun 21, 2012
ebamma: so now farogue lawan has finally confessed.
Yes oh! Aftall he's farogue lawless.

1 Like

Re: Lawan Promises To Surrender N93m Bribe by presido1: 12:04pm On Jun 21, 2012
And what happens to the bribe giver?
Re: Lawan Promises To Surrender N93m Bribe by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:50pm On Jun 21, 2012
Biggyd2: Viewers please do not adjust your e-screens. You are watching a fresh episode of Keeping Up With FLAWAN! The charade continues. Money is no longer with the house abi?

But wait o, does anyone have the video showing the exact marked money for the'sting' operation? If in the unlikely event that this man produces this money, how can we determine that it is the same money? Please this people should stop messing with our heads? I hope this is not arrangee thing o. Yeye dey smell.

But what about our subsidy report sef? Who is doing something about it or is it dead already!

MAKERS and the BREAKERS of the LAW. Seriously these people bore me.
Sorry but the title of this Series is WHEN U (DOLLARS) WERE MINE.
Re: Lawan Promises To Surrender N93m Bribe by question(m): 1:00pm On Jun 21, 2012
Tales by moonlight continues....

Chronograh.
Otedola: Farcrook and his gang collected $620k from me as bribe.

about 3 days later
Farcrook:[/b]I swear to god, I did not collect any bribe money from Odetola.

about 3 days later
[b]Otedola:
I have video proof.

about 3 days later
Farcrook: Ok, I collected $500k.

about 3 days later
STF: Farcrook, Where is the $500k.

about 3 days later
Farcrook: I swear to god, I gave it to Jagaba.

about 2 days later
Jagaba: Farcrook,you gave who money? Tambuwal, I did not collect any $500k or $620k from Farcrook or his gang.

about 2 day later
Farcrook: Ok.. No wahala. I have the $500, I will bring it. but on one condition o. I will only surrender the money before witnesses which would include my lawyers, Mike Ozhekome (SAN) and Israel Olorundare.

Na wa for this Farcrook guy o. He is worse than yahoo yahoo fraudsters.

2 Likes

Re: Lawan Promises To Surrender N93m Bribe by belemzy: 1:08pm On Jun 21, 2012
And finally where will the cash collected end up? please they are all criminals for crying out loud. Now we are hearing all about some1 promising to bring out bribe he collected,hope we will also hear how it was been divided. Good radiance... angry
Re: Lawan Promises To Surrender N93m Bribe by egift(m): 1:19pm On Jun 21, 2012
[size=14pt]In Nigeria today, if a thief is ready to bring the money so another thief can steal it - then now problem for the thief - yeye people cool[/size]

1 Like

Re: Lawan Promises To Surrender N93m Bribe by musty1987(m): 1:25pm On Jun 21, 2012
Promise this country is a bleeped up country, why not beat the hell out of him to force him release the money.
so criminal is giving condition now huh

2 Likes

Re: Lawan Promises To Surrender N93m Bribe by millinmax2(m): 1:45pm On Jun 21, 2012
Superg_win: Embattled lawmaker, Farouk Lawan, has finally promised to surrender the $500,000 bribe to the Special Task Force before the end of the week following serious psychological and physical pressures mounted on him by investigators.

It was learnt that Lawan succumbed to the pressure mounted him by the STF Commissioner of Police, Ali Ahmodu, on Wednesday and agreed to bring the money which he was said to have received from Femi Otedola on April 24, 2012.

He was said to have told investigators that he would only surrender the money before witnesses which would include his lawyers, Mike Ozhekome (SAN) and Israel Olorundare.

Boniface Emenalo had been asked to report on Friday, but it could not be ascertained if he would surrender his share of the bribe on that day.

Sources told our correspondent that Lawan cracked when he was confronted with the letter from the Chairman, Committee on Narcotics and Financial Crimes, Adams Jagaba, who denied knowledge of the money.

“When subjected to intense pressure by CP Ahmadu, Lawan finally cracked and said he was tired of the drama and stories surrounding the matter. In an agitated tone, he said he will bring the money before weekend on the condition that there would be witnesses there: this is the breakthrough investigators needed to conclude the case,” a source said.

Jagaba, had in a letter to the Speaker, Mr. Aminu Tambuwal, on Tuesday denied that he was in possession of the money.

He stated, “I wish to categorically and unequivocally state that there was never a time I was in possession of the sum of $620,000 or any other exhibit (in my personal capacity or official capacity as Chairman, House Committee on Drugs/Narcotics and Financial Crimes).”

Lawan had last week claimed that he had handed over the money to Jagaba.

http://www.punchng.com/news/lawan-promises-to-surrender-n93m-bribe/

Too late gan self.
Re: Lawan Promises To Surrender N93m Bribe by ramugba: 1:46pm On Jun 21, 2012
what should hapen 2 otedola a christan who gave?
Re: Lawan Promises To Surrender N93m Bribe by BabaOlowo: 2:01pm On Jun 21, 2012
BARAWO

1 Like

Re: Lawan Promises To Surrender N93m Bribe by hyman288: 2:24pm On Jun 21, 2012
FEMARY1: Nawa oo.
.pls how does it work?cos i hv etisalat modem

1 Like

Re: Lawan Promises To Surrender N93m Bribe by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 21, 2012
"Hon." Farouk you dey wait make the money yield small interest b4 you return the principal abi?

1 Like

Re: Lawan Promises To Surrender N93m Bribe by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 21, 2012
"Hon." Farouk you dey wait make the money yield small interest b4 you return the principal abi?
Re: Lawan Promises To Surrender N93m Bribe by ujchief(m): 3:22pm On Jun 21, 2012
Hes been stalling, for 2 possible reasons, 1. He needs time to raise $500k unmarked dollars, to disprove otedola and co,
2. He needs more time for his cronies and allies (pdp) to find a way out of all these and set him free.
Point 1 makes more sence to me, 'surender unmarked bills and prove them wrong'
Re: Lawan Promises To Surrender N93m Bribe by Piyke: 4:19pm On Jun 21, 2012
It is now clear that this man is inconsistent with his stories and a thief angry

First they stole the money,
The money is with house chairman on Finance & drugs...
Lastly I have the money and will refund it.

This man should be in heavy trial and end in jail.
Re: Lawan Promises To Surrender N93m Bribe by Biggyd2: 5:15pm On Jun 21, 2012
thegoodjoehunt: Sorry but the title of this Series is WHEN U (DOLLARS) WERE MINE.

Yes, you got it! wink

1 Like

Re: Lawan Promises To Surrender N93m Bribe by thegoodjoehunt(m): 5:31pm On Jun 21, 2012
How does him providing unmarked bills help FAR-CROOK? It shows him and his house of Crooks have laundered the money and implicates him more.
ujchief: Hes been stalling, for 2 possible reasons, 1. He needs time to raise $500k unmarked dollars, to disprove otedola and co,
2. He needs more time for his cronies and allies (pdp) to find a way out of all these and set him free.

ujchief: Hes been stalling, for 2 possible reasons, 1. He needs time to raise $500k unmarked dollars, to disprove otedola and co,

Re: Lawan Promises To Surrender N93m Bribe by amobii: 9:02pm On Jun 21, 2012
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Well all i know someone integrity has been tarnished by himself or thru 'the sting operation' by the billionaire. How i wish those lawyers fighting for just cause of corruption in the country would still be in charge of supporting looters, fraudsters and embezzlers in the court room, well everyone is backing out now, we shall c the end of this movie. Any one with imaginative video animation of how facrook collected the bribe, i am interested in the 1 put in the cap and the dinner before that. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Banky W Is A Model For Entertainers In Politics / Sanwo-Olu Directs Full Excision On Untitled Land In Lagos To Curb Land Grabbing / Kayode Fayemi: Presidency Not For Moneybags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.