Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,773 members, 7,851,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:19 AM

Intrigues As ACN Picks Akeredolu As Ondo Governorship Candidate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Intrigues As ACN Picks Akeredolu As Ondo Governorship Candidate (11611 Views)

INEC Fixes Dates For Edo And Ondo Governorship Elections / Drama and Intrigues As Ayo Fayose Ran Into Fayemi, Others At A Funeral (Pix) / West, Kalu, Ndah-Isaiah, Fashola, Abdulahi, Akeredolu may make Buhari's cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Intrigues As ACN Picks Akeredolu As Ondo Governorship Candidate by dayokanu(m): 4:17pm On Jun 21, 2012
Olalekan 0: Oga,it's not difficult to falsify credentials to work in the US.very many of nigerians in the US are into it.
PDP guber candidates in the SW remain the best so far;Oni,Osunbor,Olurin,Oyinlola,Daniel,Agagu,Obanikoro

What a reetard. its easy to falsify credentials and work at Arthur Andersen, Delloite and GTE? Do you know these organisations at all?

What is to be expected of a m0r0n. Go and ask around if you dont know.

Arthur Andersen is the top consulting firm in the world, Delloite is one of the Big 4 accounting firms in nthe whole world.

Now tell us about the professional background of Fayose, Obanikoro, Omisore and Alao-Akala
Re: Intrigues As ACN Picks Akeredolu As Ondo Governorship Candidate by dayokanu(m): 4:19pm On Jun 21, 2012
oddy4real:
And how have the AC-N candidates better than the PDP ones? U called Omisore a murderer, was it the court in your sitting room that convicted him? For your info, Daniel is a professional in the Engineering field, Oni, Omisore, Obanikoro, Osunbor and co are not nit-wots as u pose them to be.
And the selection process by the AC-N is wrong and undemocratic. Say what you will but the PDP are a better option.

You can also say the selection of james cameron as Prime Minister is undemocratic. And the electorates of the SW are fine with it simple

We in the SW love the selection of Fashola, Ajimobi, Amosun, oshiomole, Aregbesola and Fayemi

We reject the "internal demoncracy" of the PDP which produces Akala, Adedibu, Obanikoro, Omisore and Fayose
Re: Intrigues As ACN Picks Akeredolu As Ondo Governorship Candidate by icez: 4:21pm On Jun 21, 2012
dayokanu:

You can also say the selection of james cameron as Prime Minister is undemocratic. And the electorates of the SW are fine with it simple

We in the SW love the selection of Fashola, Ajimobi, Amosun, oshiomole, Aregbesola and Fayemi

We reject the "internal demoncracy" of the PDP which produces Akala, Adedibu, Obanikoro, Omisore and Fayose

That is SS.
Re: Intrigues As ACN Picks Akeredolu As Ondo Governorship Candidate by Olalekan0(m): 4:23pm On Jun 21, 2012
@Dayokanu,I have no affiliations to the PDP hence i will waste no time in letting everyone know that Fayose,Akala and perhaps Omisore does not deserve to be governors.On the other hand, you in your partiality and delluded mind failed to recognize and applaud the excellent candidature of Agagu,Oni,Oyinlola,Osunbor,Olurin,obanikoro,Daniel
Re: Intrigues As ACN Picks Akeredolu As Ondo Governorship Candidate by oddy4real(m): 4:23pm On Jun 21, 2012
dayokanu:

Tell us the professional background of Obanikoro, Fayose, Alao-Akala, Omisore sir

We are waiting
Iyiola Omisore was born on 15 September
1957. He gained a Master of Science from Brunel University, Uxbridge,((west
london)), United Kingdom.[1]
dayokanu:

What a reetard. its easy to falsify credentials and work at Arthur Andersen, Delloite and GTE? Do you know these organisations at all?

What is to be expected of a m0r0n. Go and ask around if you dont know.

Arthur Andersen is the top consulting firm in the world, Delloite is one of the Big 4 accounting firms in nthe whole world.

Now tell us about the professional background of Fayose, Obanikoro, Omisore and Alao-Akala
dayokanu:

Tell us the professional background of Obanikoro, Fayose, Alao-Akala, Omisore sir

We are waiting
Re: Intrigues As ACN Picks Akeredolu As Ondo Governorship Candidate by dayokanu(m): 4:23pm On Jun 21, 2012
icez:

That is SS.

OK...

Edo people also love the selection of ACN. The same selection which gave us Fashola

We reject the internal demoncracy that produces Obanikoro, Alao-Akala or one which a man on trial for murder wins election like Omisore

If you like them you can import Omisore, Akala and Obanikoro to your states and make them governors
Re: Intrigues As ACN Picks Akeredolu As Ondo Governorship Candidate by oddy4real(m): 4:27pm On Jun 21, 2012
dayokanu:

And apart from Fashola of Lagos, wot about the performance of the others are we to be excited about?
Re: Intrigues As ACN Picks Akeredolu As Ondo Governorship Candidate by dayokanu(m): 4:27pm On Jun 21, 2012
oddy4real:

Are you basket mouth in disguise?

LOL What a m0r0n

How did Omisore Gain a "Masters in view" Where did he get his undergrad from or he suddenly went to masters straight from his Mothers womb

What did Omisore stidy in undergrad and where did he work and What did he study in his masters

Abeg no take laff wound person oooo
Re: Intrigues As ACN Picks Akeredolu As Ondo Governorship Candidate by PaulJohn1: 4:27pm On Jun 21, 2012
Torch1: O'gbeni Rauf Aregbeshola('O'man) nko? Is he no longer ACN Governor?
@topic.. I taught this zoning issue only exist in PDP, so ACN also choose their candidate by zone and not by the credibility of their candidates?

Aregbesola is an engineer. Go and confirm
Part of why he was once a commissional for work in Lagos state.
Re: Intrigues As ACN Picks Akeredolu As Ondo Governorship Candidate by Olalekan0(m): 4:28pm On Jun 21, 2012
dayokanu:

OK...

Edo people also love the selection of ACN. The same selection which gave us Fashola

We reject the internal demoncracy that produces Obanikoro, Alao-Akala or one which a man on trial for murder wins election like Omisore

If you like them you can import Omisore, Akala and Obanikoro to your states and make them governors

If Omisore won election whilst on trial for murder is that not an attestation to the fact that he's popular and adored by his constituents?,
Re: Intrigues As ACN Picks Akeredolu As Ondo Governorship Candidate by icez: 4:29pm On Jun 21, 2012
dayokanu:

OK...

Do not worry about edo people.
Re: Intrigues As ACN Picks Akeredolu As Ondo Governorship Candidate by oddy4real(m): 4:30pm On Jun 21, 2012
dayokanu:

OK...

Musiliu Olatunde Obanikoro was born in
Lagos. He is from Bakare family of Ita-Ado in
Lagos Island, Ikare and Ilashe in Amuwo
Odofin Local Government of Lagos State, the
Obanikoro (Ajayi-Bembe) family of Lagos and
Idoluwole (Ojo Local Government of Lagos),
and the Eletu-Odibo (Oshobile) family of
Isale-Eko, Lagos. He attended Saint Patrick
Catholic School, Idumagbo, Lagos and
Ahmadiyya College (Anwar-ul/Islam College)
Agege. He worked briefly as a Clerical Officer
at LSHMBS, and at Union Bank as a Clerk
before traveling overseas for further
studies. While in the US, he attended Texas
Southern University where he earned his
B.Sc degree in Public Affairs and Master's
Degree in Public Administration (M. P. A).[1]
He served as an intern with Houston adult
Probation Department, Houston, Texas. He
worked as a social worker and later as the
Head of the adolescent unit with Little Flower
Children Service (an agency affiliated with
New York City Department of Social Service).
[1] He is an honorary citizen of Glenarden,
Maryland and Little Rock, Arkansas.
Re: Intrigues As ACN Picks Akeredolu As Ondo Governorship Candidate by dayokanu(m): 4:32pm On Jun 21, 2012
Olalekan 0: @Dayokanu,I have no affiliations to the PDP hence i will waste no time in letting everyone know that Fayose,Akala and perhaps Omisore does not deserve to be governors.On the other hand, you in your partiality and delluded mind failed to recognize and applaud the excellent candidature of Agagu,Oni,Oyinlola,Osunbor,Olurin,obanikoro,Daniel

Bros no talk long thing

What is the profession of Obanikoro, Where did he work.
Show us something about Koros professional experience from a credible website and lets see
Koro conmtested against fashola, below are fasholas professional qualifications with dates and traceable professional experience

He was called to the Nigerian Bar as a solicitor and advocate of the Supreme Court of Nigeria in November 1988 after completing the professional training programme at the Nigerian Law School, Lagos which he undertook between 1987 and 1988. His legal career of over one and a half decades, commenced in the law Firm of Sofunde, Osakwe, Ogundipe and Belgore, where he cut his legal teeth as a litigator over such wide-ranging areas of specialization as, intellectual property (registration of trade marks), commercial law, covering general contracts, company activities, mergers, acquisitions, right issues, ownership of shares and equity of corporations, as well as land disputes, criminal law and chieftaincy matters, in all of which he has come to acquire appreciable expertise and vast experience.

Fashola, a Notary Public of the Supreme Court of Nigeria, has been variously honoured with awards and certificates of merit including the Distinguished Alumnus Award conferred on him by the University of Benin Alumni Association in recognition of contributions to the Alumnus association and humanity. He is also a recipient of Lagos State public service club Platinum Award for outstanding contribution towards development. As well as Alliance for Democracy " Igbogbo Bayeku Local Government Award" in recognition of activities towards the success of the party.

Babatunde Fashola is also a Patron of the Law Students Association of the University of Benin and he is the second law graduate from the University of Benin and the first member of the Nigerian Law School graduating class of 1988 to be conferred with the Rank of Senior Advocate. He is also the First ever Chief of Staff to be so honored. He is a member of the Nigerian Bar Association, the International Bar Association and an Associate of the Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria.

Re: Intrigues As ACN Picks Akeredolu As Ondo Governorship Candidate by biyiwilly(m): 4:32pm On Jun 21, 2012
come join us and move ur career to the next level.

Re: Intrigues As ACN Picks Akeredolu As Ondo Governorship Candidate by dayokanu(m): 4:35pm On Jun 21, 2012
oddy4real:
Musiliu Olatunde Obanikoro was born in
Lagos. He is from Bakare family of Ita-Ado in
Lagos Island, Ikare and Ilashe in Amuwo
Odofin Local Government of Lagos State, the
Obanikoro (Ajayi-Bembe) family of Lagos and
Idoluwole (Ojo Local Government of Lagos),
and the Eletu-Odibo (Oshobile) family of
Isale-Eko, Lagos. He attended Saint Patrick
Catholic School, Idumagbo, Lagos and
Ahmadiyya College (Anwar-ul/Islam College)
Agege. He worked briefly as a Clerical Officer
at LSHMBS, and at Union Bank as a Clerk
before traveling overseas for further
studies. While in the US, he attended Texas
Southern University where he earned his
B.Sc degree in Public Affairs and Master's
Degree in Public Administration (M. P. A).[1]
He served as an intern with Houston adult
Probation Department, Houston, Texas. He
worked as a social worker and later as the
Head of the adolescent unit with Little Flower
Children Service (an agency affiliated with
New York City Department of Social Service).
[1] He is an honorary citizen of Glenarden,
Maryland and Little Rock, Arkansas.

Bros this is a forum where intellectuals visit and dont just go to wiki and copy any useless thing. That wikipedia I can go there now and change it to "Koro worked as a prisoner"

look at what you are posting here. Where did he work, Which years did he work Go and see how other credible peoples are detailed and you are now posting that he is an Honorary citizen of whatever . Is honorary citizen professional experience?
Re: Intrigues As ACN Picks Akeredolu As Ondo Governorship Candidate by olaezebala: 4:35pm On Jun 21, 2012
Paul John:

Aregbesola is an engineer. Go and confirm
Part of why he was once a commissional for work in Lagos state.

Engineer from Ibadan Poly or which school?
Re: Intrigues As ACN Picks Akeredolu As Ondo Governorship Candidate by dayokanu(m): 4:36pm On Jun 21, 2012
icez:

Do not worry about edo people.

They are under ACN too abi no be so?
Re: Intrigues As ACN Picks Akeredolu As Ondo Governorship Candidate by dayokanu(m): 4:38pm On Jun 21, 2012
olaezebala:

Engineer from Ibadan Poly or which school?

yes he is an engineer from Ibadan Poly

He was born May, 1957. He graduated from The Polytechnic Ibadan where he studied Mechanical Engineering. He is a Fellow of the following professional bodies:
Nigerian Institute of Management (NIM),
Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE),
Nigerian Association of Technological Engineers (NATE) and
Certified Marketing Communications Institute of Nigeria (CMCIN)

Some of his awards include:
Nigerian Society of Engineers Merit Award (Contribution to Engineering Discipline)
The Best Commissioner in Lagos State Award
He was the Commissioner for Works and Infrastructure, Lagos State, Nigeria 1999-2007.
Re: Intrigues As ACN Picks Akeredolu As Ondo Governorship Candidate by PaulJohn1: 4:40pm On Jun 21, 2012
Olalekan 0: @Dayokanu,I have no affiliations to the PDP hence i will waste no time in letting everyone know that Fayose,Akala and perhaps Omisore does not deserve to be governors.On the other hand, you in your partiality and delluded mind failed to recognize and applaud the excellent candidature of Agagu,Oni,Oyinlola,Osunbor,Olurin,obanikoro,Daniel

Bro, please remove Oyinlola from that list. I'm from Osun state and I'm sure that the people of Osun will chose Aregbesola over Oyinlola in a thousand time. Oyinlola is like the worst governor Osun has ever produced.
Re: Intrigues As ACN Picks Akeredolu As Ondo Governorship Candidate by dayokanu(m): 4:40pm On Jun 21, 2012
15 mins and we are still awaiting the professional qualifications of the following PDP aspirants

Musiliu Obanikoro- Lagos State, Ayo fayose - Ekiti state , AlaoAkala-Oyo State , Iyiola omisore -Osun State
Re: Intrigues As ACN Picks Akeredolu As Ondo Governorship Candidate by icez: 4:41pm On Jun 21, 2012
dayokanu:

They are under ACN too abi no be so?

They are not under anybody.
Re: Intrigues As ACN Picks Akeredolu As Ondo Governorship Candidate by dayokanu(m): 4:43pm On Jun 21, 2012
icez: They are not under anybody.

Quick question : What is the name of the ruling party in Edo State?
Re: Intrigues As ACN Picks Akeredolu As Ondo Governorship Candidate by icez: 4:48pm On Jun 21, 2012
I repeat "they are not under anybody".
Edo people are a very versatile and sophisticated group.
Re: Intrigues As ACN Picks Akeredolu As Ondo Governorship Candidate by dayokanu(m): 4:50pm On Jun 21, 2012
Under anybody or over anybody

What is the ruling party in Edo? I believe that is a very simple question

The ruling party in Ondo is LP, Lagos is ACN, Kaduna is PDP Imo is APGA what is EDO?

2 Likes

Re: Intrigues As ACN Picks Akeredolu As Ondo Governorship Candidate by PaulJohn1: 4:59pm On Jun 21, 2012
dayokanu: Under anybody or over anybody

The ruling party in Ondo is LP, Lagos is ACN, Kaduna is PDP Imo is APGA what is EDO?

I like the way you answer that fellow. Answer to your unanswered question na ACN. Edo is under ACN

1 Like

Re: Intrigues As ACN Picks Akeredolu As Ondo Governorship Candidate by Olalekan0(m): 5:09pm On Jun 21, 2012
@Dayokanu,if my memory serves me correctly,this is not the first time you and i will be debating on the credibility and suitability of the guber candidates of both the ACN and the PDP and in all of your posts,you continually refer to fashola's rank as an S.A.N as the basis for superiority over other candidates.

Well,I'm an attorney myself and i guess that makes me a better candidat than engineer, chartered accountants,political scientists,medical doctors,university dons,psychologists,computer scientists and all other proffessionals even if my sole aim of occupying the political office is to enrich myself and cronies.Mr.Dayo,you gotta admit it-You're a clown!
Re: Intrigues As ACN Picks Akeredolu As Ondo Governorship Candidate by aljharem(m): 5:19pm On Jun 21, 2012
dayokanu: Under anybody or over anybody

LOL grin grin grin grin Igbo nairaland people and stu.pidity sha
Re: Intrigues As ACN Picks Akeredolu As Ondo Governorship Candidate by dayokanu(m): 5:20pm On Jun 21, 2012
Olalekan 0: @Dayokanu,if my memory serves me correctly,this is not the first time you and i will be debating on the credibility and suitability of the guber candidates of both the ACN and the PDP and in all of your posts,you continually refer to fashola's rank as an S.A.N as the basis for superiority over other candidates.

Well,I'm an attorney myself and i guess that makes me a better candidat than engineer, chartered accountants,political scientists,medical doctors,university dons,psychologists,computer scientists and all other proffessionals even if my sole aim of occupying the political office is to enrich myself and cronies.Mr.Dayo,you gotta admit it-You're a clown!

Fashola is a SAN that means he is at the pinnacle of his Legal career

What is Koros profession bros before we shift post. What did he achieve in his profession or is it the " He was honorary citizen of Zamunda" that is the credential?

A SAN is no better than a Consultant medical Doctor because being a Consultant is the pinnacle of the medical profession

So back to the basics, What is Obanikoros profession where did he work

And kindly extend this to Alao-Akala, Fayose, Omisore too

Thank You sir
Re: Intrigues As ACN Picks Akeredolu As Ondo Governorship Candidate by olaezebala: 5:21pm On Jun 21, 2012
Paul John:

Bro, please remove Oyinlola from that list. I'm from Osun state and I'm sure that the people of Osun will chose Aregbesola over Oyinlola in a thousand time. Oyinlola is like the worst governor Osun has ever produced.

Oga forget that one ooo. I also have people in Osun state and they still praise Oyinlola till today because they've seen what their Messiah (Aregbesola), have in stuck for them. Forget all this O' whatever over hype p**, ur ogbeni is presently working below people's expectation.
Re: Intrigues As ACN Picks Akeredolu As Ondo Governorship Candidate by aljharem(m): 5:23pm On Jun 21, 2012
@ Dayokanu, I don't support ACN but I agree with you. It is about time Ondo state try another party.

I said it before that if ACN governors don't perform, they would lose the SW but Fashola and Oshomoile have done very well.
Re: Intrigues As ACN Picks Akeredolu As Ondo Governorship Candidate by dayokanu(m): 5:25pm On Jun 21, 2012
olaezebala:

Oga forget that one ooo. I also have people in Osun state and they still praise Oyinlola till today because they've seen what their Messiah (Aregbesola), have in stuck for them. Forget all this O' whatever over hype p**, ur ogbeni is presently working below people's expectation.

So bros, I have answered you Aregbesola is an Engineer from ibadan Poly, So whats the next question

dayokanu:

yes he is an engineer from Ibadan Poly

He was born May, 1957. He graduated from The Polytechnic Ibadan where he studied Mechanical Engineering. He is a Fellow of the following professional bodies:
Nigerian Institute of Management (NIM),
Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE),
Nigerian Association of Technological Engineers (NATE) and
Certified Marketing Communications Institute of Nigeria (CMCIN)

Some of his awards include:
Nigerian Society of Engineers Merit Award (Contribution to Engineering Discipline)
The Best Commissioner in Lagos State Award
He was the Commissioner for Works and Infrastructure, Lagos State, Nigeria 1999-2007.
olaezebala:

So bros, I have answered you Aregbesola is an Engineer from ibadan Poly, So whats the next question
Re: Intrigues As ACN Picks Akeredolu As Ondo Governorship Candidate by dayokanu(m): 5:28pm On Jun 21, 2012
1 hour later, No one can still tell us the professional background of Obanikoro, Fayose, Omisore etc

Is it that difficult to find out?

1 hour ooo.

Within 5 mins I provided those for all ACN governors.

So who can help us with Omisore, Fayose and Obanikoros professional background, Where did they work, which years did they work and what did they achieve in their chosen profession

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar On Child Marriage / Atiku Skips OBJ In His Protocol List At Yar'Adua's Memorial Lecture / Malami: No Names Were Dropped From Wadume’s Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.