Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Christian Are One Responsible For All The Killings --elrufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christian Are One Responsible For All The Killings --elrufai (1043 Views)

PDP AND APC Blame Each Other For The Killings In Rivers State- See Tweets / Ambode, Wike, Elrufai Leads In ANAP Opinion Polls / Abians Protest Peacefully Against The Killings Of Igbos In The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian Are One Responsible For All The Killings --elrufai by dadde(m): 2:37pm On Jun 21, 2012
The former Minister of the Federal Republic has made it clear that Christians are the once responsible for the killings in the northern part of Nigeria. He bared his mind on his Facebook page today.
https://www.facebook.com/nasirelrufai/posts/10151832787470128
Re: Christian Are One Responsible For All The Killings --elrufai by Kobojunkie: 2:41pm On Jun 21, 2012
Na wa oo!!! @Poster, can you confirm that the owner of the facebook account is no other than Nasir El-Rufai, the former minister of Abuja himself? Or are you here to prey on the minds of gullible thousands out there who post first and think later?
Re: Christian Are One Responsible For All The Killings --elrufai by Odunnu: 3:09pm On Jun 21, 2012
Elrufai is one frustrated loudmouth seeking relevance in the system.
Re: Christian Are One Responsible For All The Killings --elrufai by dadde(m): 3:12pm On Jun 21, 2012
@ kobojunkie. why not find out your self. the link is there to buttress my claims. if you have been following him on twitter you wouldn't have been surprised.

1 Like

Re: Christian Are One Responsible For All The Killings --elrufai by Genius100: 3:14pm On Jun 21, 2012
dadde: @ kobojunkie. why not find out your self. the link is there to buttress my claims. if you have been following him on twitter you wouldn't have been surprised.

Poster, you are a m-oron. First, El Rufai did not write the article. Second, the article did not say christians are responsible for ALL the killings. Are you a m-oron and you just deliberately like to misrepresent facts?

1 Like

Re: Christian Are One Responsible For All The Killings --elrufai by icez: 3:19pm On Jun 21, 2012
Odunnu: Elrufai is one frustrated loudmouth seeking relevance in the system.

+1000
Re: Christian Are One Responsible For All The Killings --elrufai by Pukkah: 3:21pm On Jun 21, 2012
@Poster, you are a confusionist who is extremely lazy to read. Why are you going about sowing seeds of discord? How is Aminu Sarki 0803-651-5105 (the author) of the article the same as El-Rufai?

An intelligent approach would have been to dissect the said article rather than causing confusion and acrimony.

Odunnu: Elrufai is one frustrated loudmouth seeking relevance in the system.

You based this opinion on the information from the poster?
Re: Christian Are One Responsible For All The Killings --elrufai by Odunnu: 3:24pm On Jun 21, 2012
From his tweets
Re: Christian Are One Responsible For All The Killings --elrufai by icez: 3:29pm On Jun 21, 2012
elrufai is stupid.
Re: Christian Are One Responsible For All The Killings --elrufai by doctokwus: 4:06pm On Jun 21, 2012
Op is one of d devils dey spk of in our midst.I av neva liked El Rufai but for one to attribute such serious,incitive statements to him wen he ddnt make such is just being devilish.Op,d shame is on u,idiot!
Re: Christian Are One Responsible For All The Killings --elrufai by Kobojunkie: 4:16pm On Jun 21, 2012
dadde: @ kobojunkie. why not find out your self. the link is there to buttress my claims. if you have been following him on twitter you wouldn't have been surprised.

Is that meant to be a joke? So you are not aware that it is not the case that people are exactly who they say they are online?

Again,I ask you for concrete information to show that this is actually El-Rufai's Facebook page. Even a slowpoke knows the twitter account is not his. If you cannot show this then please stay away from spreading crock!

By the way, have you tried calling Aminu Sarki at 0803-651-5105 to verify he even has the credentials to post such as El-Rufai's statements?
Re: Christian Are One Responsible For All The Killings --elrufai by dadde(m): 8:47am On Jun 29, 2012
Genius100:

Poster, you are a m-oron. First, El Rufai did not write the article. Second, the article did not say christians are responsible for ALL the killings. Are you a m-oron and you just deliberately like to misrepresent facts?

at first i thought you were right but now i know u were dead wrong.

I am a free spirit.I live life to the fullest.Nothing shakes me

Rufai004.jpg

Rufai005.jpg
Re: Christian Are One Responsible For All The Killings --elrufai by ubandire(m): 1:32pm On Jun 29, 2012
I wouldn't waste precious time investigating if it's el rufai that posted this thru his FB account,i am not surprised at this outburst.My position is premised on the fact that since the ministerial list came out and el rufai's name was not among he has being throwing one diatribe or the other,i am very happy on the other hand,Nigerians will really know who our true lovers are,El rufai is on a mission the bring this country down at all means,and in doing this he and his evil cohorts will stop at nothing to achieve it,you can all see desperation at it's height,what have they not done?have they not even gone as far as hiring a lunatic in the guise of a prof just for the purpose of discrediting and unsettling the govt?

Our people have a saying that he who fetches ants infested firewood invites lizards to dinner,let El rufai be warned or else this dangerous part he's trading will destroy him,why would someone deliberately want to throw this country into another civil war by spreading falsehood through careless and ungaurded staements,geared towards inciting people against each other.Let us all be warned of this man's antics.
Re: Christian Are One Responsible For All The Killings --elrufai by rash47(m): 3:05pm On Jun 29, 2012
Na wao

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Tunde Bakare Rejects SSS' Call To Moderate Sermons / The Possibility Of Secession Remains Unless....ogbemudia / Lamido For President!!! 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.