Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,467 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Gtbank Account Suspension Notice PLS. HOW TRUE??? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gtbank Account Suspension Notice PLS. HOW TRUE??? (1158 Views)

Urgent Help; I Forgot My Gtbank Account Number. / Checking Your GTBANK Account Balance Via SMS / Scam Alert: Gtbank Account Holders. Please Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gtbank Account Suspension Notice PLS. HOW TRUE??? by suqexconcepts(m): 4:10pm On Jun 21, 2012
Dear Valued customer,

GUARANTY TRUST BANK CUSTOMER DATA UPDATE EXERCISE

As part of our continuous efforts towards providing you with excellent customer service and ensuring efficiency in
transaction processing, we request that you kindly update your records with the Bank by going to https://ebank.gtbank.com/ibank3/update/login.aspx
This update will help us to prevent any unauthorised or illegal use of our customers identity and to confirm that you are
truely the owner of the account you are operating. Failure to update your account now will lead to termination of your account and internet banking services for security reasons.

click here now for the update.

GTBank is committed to protect the identity of it's internet banking users.
Help us to serve you better. It's all about your security.
Thank you for choosing Guaranty Trust Bank Plc.
NOTE : THIS UPDATE MUST BE DONE IMMEDIATELY OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DISABLED

© 2011 Guaranty Trust Bank.
Re: Gtbank Account Suspension Notice PLS. HOW TRUE??? by suqexconcepts(m): 4:15pm On Jun 21, 2012
Can Anybody Confirm this for me?
Is this mail really from GTBank cus I'm seeing "© 2011 Guaranty Trust Bank".
Re: Gtbank Account Suspension Notice PLS. HOW TRUE??? by Tbase2: 4:18pm On Jun 21, 2012
suqexconcepts: Dear Valued customer,

As part of our continuous efforts towards providing you with excellent customer service and ensuring efficiency in
transaction processing, we request that you kindly update your records with the Bank by going to https://ebank.gtbank.com/ibank3/update/login.aspx
This update will help us to prevent any unauthorised or illegal use of our customers identity and to confirm that you are
truely the owner of the account you are operating. Failure to update your account now will lead to termination of your account and internet banking services for security reasons.

guy this thing his a Zap.i.n.g scam just go to your bank and clerrify things i get this bulls.h.i.t too in my email and guess what i am not a gtb customer they all just scams
Re: Gtbank Account Suspension Notice PLS. HOW TRUE??? by suqexconcepts(m): 4:26pm On Jun 21, 2012
Thanks man! nawa for nija guys
Re: Gtbank Account Suspension Notice PLS. HOW TRUE??? by Chubhie: 5:23pm On Jun 21, 2012
Have been recieving this same massage for the past 3months now. Just mark the msg as spam cos itz scam.
Re: Gtbank Account Suspension Notice PLS. HOW TRUE??? by titilaelae(f): 6:00pm On Jun 21, 2012
Ive been recieving same for months too and I just marked it as Spam! It's indeed spam jare, don't mind them sad
Re: Gtbank Account Suspension Notice PLS. HOW TRUE??? by Modishguy(m): 9:42pm On Jun 21, 2012
Man! Its scam , gtbank will never send a link to your email address. They will only send you email containing your transaction eg when you withdraw or deposit. That email address is what will call phishing scam page. The reall gtbank website is https://www.gtbank.com
Re: Gtbank Account Suspension Notice PLS. HOW TRUE??? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 21, 2012
suqexconcepts: Dear Valued customer,

Wetin you they confirm again? You knor know say na scam be this?

(1) (Reply)

Ridiculous Things Traders Say To Make You Purshase Their Goods. / . / How To Work From Home, Make $1000 A Month & Banish Poverty In 2013 & Beyond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.