Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,863 members, 7,956,266 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:51 AM

Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF (27567 Views)

A Commercial Bank Manager Mr. Habeeb Olatunde Commits Suicide In Ogun State. / Boko-Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau Killed By JTF In Borno / Habeeb Bama Captured Mastermind Of UN Building Bombing Is Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by str8talk1: 4:30pm On Jun 21, 2012
Habeeb Bama: This afternoon,the wanted Ex-army private and Boko Haram arrowhead behind the bombings at Police Force hdqtrs,Madala,Abacha barracks & UN Building in Abuja in a shootout with with JTF,has been shot,captured and fatally wounded in Damaturu,Yobe State.

1 Like

Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by icez: 4:39pm On Jun 21, 2012
source
Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by Briz(m): 4:40pm On Jun 21, 2012
So where is he now? I hope he is heavily guarded and medically kept alive and information heavily extracted 4rm him

2 Likes

Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by icez: 4:44pm On Jun 21, 2012
Briz: So where is he now? I hope he is heavily guarded and medically kept alive and information heavily extracted 4rm him

Before we hear that he is at Niger or Chad border.

1 Like

Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by Briz(m): 4:57pm On Jun 21, 2012
icez: source

AIT scrollbar
Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by naptu2: 5:01pm On Jun 21, 2012
The article below, published in February, sheds more light on his identity.

Boko Haram: SSS declares ex-soldier wanted

On February 15, 2012

By Chris Ochayi
ABUJA: Following intensive interrogation of the captured spokesperson of the Boko Haram sect, Abul Qaqa, the State Security Services, SSS, has declared another member of the sect, an ex-soldier, Habibu Bama wanted.

The suspect who is said to be known with several pseudo names including Habib Bama, Shuabu Bama and Habib Mamman is Kanuri by tribe and hails from Borno State.

Deputy Director Public Relations in the Department of State Services, DSS, Marilyn Ogar while declaring the suspect wanted in a statement in Abuja, pleaded with members of the public to offer useful information that will lead to his arrest.

According to her, “ HABIBU BAMA  is hereby declared wanted by the Federal Government in connection with crimes against the State.

“HABIBU BAMA is an ex-soldier, Kanuri by tribe and hails from Bama, Borno State. He is also known by the following names; i.  Habib BAMA; ii.  Shuaibu BAMA; and iii. Habib MAMMAN.

She added “members of the public with any information that could lead to his arrest are hereby implored to immediately contact the nearest Police Station, Military formation or any other security agency, please.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/02/boko-haram-sss-declares-ex-soldier-wanted/

Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 21, 2012
....still just another foot soldier. We need to hear result on clampdown on the financiers and sponsors.
Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by dedeike: 5:13pm On Jun 21, 2012
Good news. I just heard if on AIT now. President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan deserves an unreserved apology from all those who have been blabbing and talking rubbish on Nairaland against him. It's so very unfortunate that sworn enemies of this administration have been spreading falsehood and lies in order to confuse issues and mislead people into the thinking that GEJ is incapable of leading Nigeria. Since yesterday, I have engaged some misguided fellows on this forum in a hot debate over the propriety of the president's trip to Brasil at a time riots were enveloping Kaduna and Yobe. I argued that Gej has been working seriously behind the scenes to curb this terrorism and that suicide terrorism is a complex challenge for any nation in the world. I chronicled the breakthroughs in this fight against terrorism to include the arrest and ongoing prosecution of Senator Ali Ndume of Borno state. The arrest and detention of Kabiru Sokoto, Abu quack a,a group of 7 Boko haram suspects from Niger state, and now Hammed Bama, who masterminded the attacks on the Force headquarters, UN building, and all.

11 Likes

Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by Mekusnwa: 5:26pm On Jun 21, 2012
Thank God. Aluta continua! Victoria Accerta! Baba Gej, Tualeeeeeeee! One by one, we go dey catch them. It's just a matter of time

1 Like

Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 21, 2012
capture this one,capture that one,capture the other one. bomb still the go off,sponsors we never know!

16 Likes

Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by Jabioro: 5:43pm On Jun 21, 2012
9ice one,JTF well-done,sss we want d financier,and other logistic supporters.

1 Like

Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by gabman700: 5:43pm On Jun 21, 2012
...still in the pipeline, more to come (amen).
Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by yorke1: 5:44pm On Jun 21, 2012
THAT'S A GOOD NEWS. GEJ IS WINNING THE WAR AGAINST BOKO HARAM. . . HURRY.
Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 21, 2012
torkaka: capture this one,capture that one,capture the other one. bomb still the go off,sponsors we never know!

Abi o! Na to dey capture insignificant foot soldiers

3 Likes

Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by wandeay: 5:49pm On Jun 21, 2012
hmmm! Una try, they've said it b4 dat GEJ can rule frm anywher, he should nt come bak again so that we may get more of those demons called boko
Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by Jeel: 5:49pm On Jun 21, 2012
Up gej
Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by ubandire(m): 5:50pm On Jun 21, 2012
Why would a president leave his burning country for an earth summit?he's not concerned about our security,he's just playing politics with our lives,he's not doing anything to curb insecurity in the North on and on......

That list goes on endlessly in the mouth of rabble rousers,blind and biased unrrepentant critics.Is the President not still in Brazil?Why did security forces not wait for him to come back before hunting Habeeb down?Shame unto the detractors,the message has been clearly spelt out,WE CANNOT BE DISTRACTED BY THESE AGENTS OF EVIL!THE TRANSFORMATION GOES ON NO AMOUNT OF BLACKMAIL,INTIMIDATION AND FALSEHOOD CAN DERAIL THIS AGENDA.

Congrats to all Nigerians,Ride on Mr President they can't bring a GOOD Man down.

7 Likes

Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by tryoliviame: 5:50pm On Jun 21, 2012
We need to know the brains behind this Boko Haram sect, period.

1 Like

Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by gbokukueba(m): 5:51pm On Jun 21, 2012
dedeike: Good news. I just heard if on AIT now. President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan deserves an unreserved apology from all those who have been blabbing and talking rubbish on Nairaland against him. It's so very unfortunate that sworn enemies of this administration have been spreading falsehood and lies in order to confuse issues and mislead people into the thinking that GEJ is incapable of leading Nigeria. Since yesterday, I have engaged some misguided fellows on this forum in a hot debate over the propriety of the president's trip to Brasil at a time riots were enveloping Kaduna and Yobe. I argued that Gej has been working seriously behind the scenes to curb this terrorism and that suicide terrorism is a complex challenge for any nation in the world. I chronicled the breakthroughs in this fight against terrorism to include the arrest and ongoing prosecution of Senator Ali Ndume of Borno state. The arrest and detention of Kabiru Sokoto, Abu quack a,a group of 7 Boko haram suspects from Niger state, and now Hammed Bama, who masterminded the attacks on the Force headquarters, UN building, and all.

Abeg Mr President should stop working behind the scene let him work in front of the scene...

5 Likes

Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by 9jaIhail(m): 5:52pm On Jun 21, 2012
Where is the El rufai and buhari fellowers? Thought you brainwashed scums said GEJ is the bh?Soon your cry cry leader buhari will be in cage.Brainwashed fools

2 Likes

Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by Zulele: 5:52pm On Jun 21, 2012
'They' will cover any form of tracks that will make us know the forces behind them boko...
I ask, what about Kabiru Sokoto and co. that were caught? Where are they today? And what information have they gotten from him/them so far?
The so-called leaders that we have knows the truth behind this bombings yet they siddon dey luk and we dey lash each oda with tongue and weapons.
Shame....

1 Like

Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 21, 2012
Expect anoda 'yusuf-like' govt-led execution undecided
Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by UNLEASHED(m): 5:53pm On Jun 21, 2012
They are many but we hope they get caught one by one....More victory news!
Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by baron2000(m): 5:55pm On Jun 21, 2012
dedeike: Good news. I just heard if on AIT now. President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan deserves an unreserved apology from all those who have been blabbing and talking rubbish on Nairaland against him. It's so very unfortunate that sworn enemies of this administration have been spreading falsehood and lies in order to confuse issues and mislead people into the thinking that GEJ is incapable of leading Nigeria. Since yesterday, I have engaged some misguided fellows on this forum in a hot debate over the propriety of the president's trip to Brasil at a time riots were enveloping Kaduna and Yobe. I argued that Gej has been working seriously behind the scenes to curb this terrorism and that suicide terrorism is a complex challenge for any nation in the world. I chronicled the breakthroughs in this fight against terrorism to include the arrest and ongoing prosecution of Senator Ali Ndume of Borno state. The arrest and detention of Kabiru Sokoto, Abu quack a,a group of 7 Boko haram suspects from Niger state, and now Hammed Bama, who masterminded the attacks on the Force headquarters, UN building, and all.

you are a fool. Why politicizating this now? make yur point and get out of this site. Imbeciles
Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by Demdem(m): 5:56pm On Jun 21, 2012
Good, but this seems to be one of the main foot soldiers no doubt. What about the Evil Boko sponsor's list with the retardeen?
If one wants to destroy a plant quickly, the best bet is from the root and not the branches undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by 9jaIhail(m): 5:57pm On Jun 21, 2012
gbokukueba:

Abeg Mr President should stop working behind the scene let him work in front of the scene...

Will you stop sh!iting from mouth?
Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by tessyade: 5:57pm On Jun 21, 2012
Enough of capture and arrest, we want the entire sect wipe out completely. It seems the more they capture and arrest this useless sect the more disastrous they get.
Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by gidiboy1(m): 5:58pm On Jun 21, 2012
tryoliviame: We need to know the brains behind this Boko Haram sect, period.

₪ǎ today! Soon U̶̲̥̅̊ G̶̲̥̅ό̲̣̣̣̥ hear say d guy escape from custody!.. grin grin
Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by Ojobojo1(m): 6:03pm On Jun 21, 2012
U de mad abi,since wen dey don de catch all dose people, wetin dem don do them.

3 Likes

Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by dederocs(m): 6:06pm On Jun 21, 2012
NIGERIANS BE BRAVE,MAN IS BORN TO DIE-LETS SECURE OUR CHILDREN'S FUTURE IN A FREE COUNTRY AND WORLD.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Governor Ambode Visits Olusosun Dumpsite; Defends Shut Down / Kenneth Okonkwo For Enugu Governor Billboard Spotted Ahead Of 2019 / Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.