Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Dubai Visa Help! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dubai Visa Help! (842 Views)

How Can I Get Dubai Visa / Dubai Visa Has No Age Or Marriage Restrictions - Emirates / Dubai Visa Help. Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dubai Visa Help! by Abidemi501(m): 1:09pm On Apr 20, 2015
pls advice me on dubai visa.
I was told dat I wl show them 500USD bfor I can be check up. Despite al dis problem, how would I get job dere? Is it sure i wl secure job there
Re: Dubai Visa Help! by worry357: 1:54pm On Apr 20, 2015
No need for a new thread.
Every thing that you want to know is answered here, just read back through.
https://www.nairaland.com/1190697/qatar-uae-general-visa-enquiries
Re: Dubai Visa Help! by dabiggy: 3:02pm On Apr 22, 2015
Abidemi501:
pls advice me on dubai visa.
I was told dat I wl show them 500USD bfor I can be check up. Despite al dis problem, how would I get job dere? Is it sure i wl secure job there

Don't give any body money in dubai for job,get your cv,resume well typed,leave the rest for God,these days it's now better to travel with direct employment, nothing looks as it seems here. If you are a welder,Carpenter, mason,etc,go to mussafah area 23,11 in Abu dhabi,also visit hotels in dubai and ajman, you may be lucky to get security jobs etc,comport your self well,there's always this strange look on their faces when you mention your nationality, never mind,its God that sees people through, you would see a lot of handy jobs there ,they will hire you by God's grace,i have some one who just got a job like that,everything is in Gods hand not man
Re: Dubai Visa Help! by cmoney22222: 8:54pm On Apr 22, 2015
@ dabiggy pls help on this

People, pls I want to ask a lil question before I make a costly mistake of my life. Pls has anyone who is less than 40years traveled to dubai since the uae age restriction? I'm about to go to emirate to make a visa for dubai. Am awaiting a confirmation before I proceed. Thanks

dabiggy:

Don't give any body money in dubai for job,get your cv,resume well typed,leave the rest for God,these days it's now better to travel with direct employment, nothing looks as it seems here. If you are a welder,Carpenter, mason,etc,go to mussafah area 23,11 in Abu dhabi,also visit hotels in dubai and ajman, you may be lucky to get security jobs etc,comport your self well,there's always this strange look on their faces when you mention your nationality, never mind,its God that sees people through, you would see a lot of handy jobs there ,they will hire you by God's grace,i have some one who just got a job like that,everything is in Gods hand not man

(1) (Reply)

Erin Ijesha Waterfalls (olumirin)- Oldnaija / Nigerian Family Prays On The Deck Of A Ship After Being Rescued At Sea Off Libya / How To Apply For Visa To Luxemburg,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.