Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Ambassador Segun Olusola Is Dead - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambassador Segun Olusola Is Dead (15130 Views)

Olusola Adeyeye Emerges Senate Chief-Whip / Breaking News: Jimoh Ibrahim(PDP) & Olusola Oke(PDP) Decamped To APC? / Is Dr. Olusola Saraki Christian Or Moslem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambassador Segun Olusola Is Dead by guonno: 8:57am On Jun 22, 2012
HOW DOES A YORUBA MANS DEATH AFFECT ME? Mcheeeew.
Re: Ambassador Segun Olusola Is Dead by guonno: 8:57am On Jun 22, 2012
HOW DOES THAT YORUBA MANS DEATH AFFECT ME? Mcheeeew.
Re: Ambassador Segun Olusola Is Dead by rareman(m): 9:00am On Jun 22, 2012
What a great lost to nation, not at time like this when we need both our southland our elders. He is a friend of the youths, I remember towards the end of last year I took shots of him when I covered on cultural festival, very agile then. Rest in peace CHIEF
Re: Ambassador Segun Olusola Is Dead by Delafruita(m): 9:28am On Jun 22, 2012
guonno: HOW DOES A YORUBA MANS DEATH AFFECT ME? Mcheeeew.
what does it profit a F.O.O.L if he discards all of his God-given brain matter and replaces it with akamu?

2 Likes

Re: Ambassador Segun Olusola Is Dead by beblessed(f): 9:36am On Jun 22, 2012
They said when u see a corpse that is nt related 2 you, an unfeeling attitude bcomes our mien. I had d opportunity of meeting this gentleman, i say he is a rare personality. A true GENTLEMAN wit finesse. He had class. Infact, am yet 2 see any real ambassdor aside him in 9ja. Fare thee well sir!
Re: Ambassador Segun Olusola Is Dead by Pukkah: 9:52am On Jun 22, 2012

The mind that produced this comment is undoubtedly sick.

RIP Ambassador Segun Olusola.
Re: Ambassador Segun Olusola Is Dead by supereagle(m): 9:54am On Jun 22, 2012
IBB made him ambassador. He opted for Ethopia when IBB ASKED him to select a country of his choice. Bye.
Re: Ambassador Segun Olusola Is Dead by tsharp(m): 10:24am On Jun 22, 2012
May his soul not rest please. May it continue in joyful activities in the heavenly realms. Won't life after death be so useless if we all went to heaven just to REST?
Re: Ambassador Segun Olusola Is Dead by niddamugu(m): 10:41am On Jun 22, 2012
There goes another innovator.......Rest in peace Baba..............
Re: Ambassador Segun Olusola Is Dead by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 22, 2012

Yes o. . . .worry about your okoro brothers that are being killed by boko haram in the north.Twerp !
Re: Ambassador Segun Olusola Is Dead by GODSLOVE2(f): 11:23am On Jun 22, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]may his soul rest in peace......GOD LOVES US
Re: Ambassador Segun Olusola Is Dead by Konnektions146(m): 11:29am On Jun 22, 2012
Delafruita:
your sickness is of a dimension yet to be identified.ambassador segun was a good man.the kind of man you would be proud to be identified with as a nigerian.his work with liberian and sierra-leonian refugees is legendary.the man is an icon and will surely be missed

i wonder wat part of my post was abusive, insultive or horrible .
y dd u make dat statement in yur 1st paragraph?
Re: Ambassador Segun Olusola Is Dead by gator666: 11:31am On Jun 22, 2012
With all due respect for the deceased, a person is the Ambassador only while serving as such (as the Ambassador). Once that person leaves the post of the Ambassador, he/she can't be called an Ambassador anymore, he/she can only be called Ex-Ambassador or former Ambassador.
Re: Ambassador Segun Olusola Is Dead by LordReed(m): 11:53am On Jun 22, 2012
One of our few heroes. May his soul RIP.

1 Like

Re: Ambassador Segun Olusola Is Dead by adeyemmy88(m): 12:22pm On Jun 22, 2012
He's death came like a thunderstorm but with comfort of an exemplary life full of motivations and achievements. Baba would be missed!!!
Re: Ambassador Segun Olusola Is Dead by finguy(m): 12:45pm On Jun 22, 2012
may his soul rest in peace, but its no great loss to the nation, we have young vibrant and intelligent men who can be ambassadors, ministers, senators, president and governor. infact all the old ones should please die and rest in peace for the young ones take over abeg. ambassador at 78!
Re: Ambassador Segun Olusola Is Dead by Pukkah: 1:00pm On Jun 22, 2012
finguy: may his soul rest in peace, but its no great loss to the nation, we have young vibrant and intelligent men who can be ambassadors, ministers, senators, president and governor. infact all the old ones should please die and rest in peace for the young ones take over abeg. ambassador at 78!

Where did you read that he was an active Ambassador at 78? embarassed embarassed
Re: Ambassador Segun Olusola Is Dead by y2kaustin(m): 1:19pm On Jun 22, 2012
So so sad,we use to call him big Daddy.I and my siblings actual grew up under the auspices of him and the late wife(sisi clara,village headmaster).A disciplinarian to the core,not just him,and the late wife also,who turns out to be my Dads eldest sister.A rare gem is gone,thanks for foster care,the love showed us from cradle,the quality education we got through your effort,the moral uprightness you planted in us,and the rest,to many to mention.We all will miss you,Adieu papa.Goodnite Big Daddy,RIP.*Tears runnin down my cheek*
Re: Ambassador Segun Olusola Is Dead by phunmydahdah(f): 1:25pm On Jun 22, 2012
Ifeel S̴̩☺̴̩̩̥̩̩̩̥ sad cos i met wit him two years ago A̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ƌ̲̣̣̣̥ he gave me d book he wrote the village headmaster i even took pictures wit him
Re: Ambassador Segun Olusola Is Dead by gReenmAn(m): 2:08pm On Jun 22, 2012
This was an excellent example of 'Fine Gentleman'.
Non assuming and well cultured.
I had the honour of meeting him once and I was overly inpressed by his humility.
Nigeria could do with many more of such men.
RIP Ambassador.
Re: Ambassador Segun Olusola Is Dead by drake2(m): 2:20pm On Jun 22, 2012
May his Soul rest in very Perfect Peace ( pls ignore the words "very perfect"), but dat is how i felt when typing this message. Did not know him personally well, but I loved his vibrancy
Re: Ambassador Segun Olusola Is Dead by Greatfuture: 4:09pm On Jun 22, 2012
Adieu, RIP help us tell Fela say all he sang is happening now,
Tell Ahmadu bello that the north is no longer one,that boko haram is terrorising the GAMJI
Re: Ambassador Segun Olusola Is Dead by Meridian(f): 7:57pm On Jun 22, 2012
bayooooooo: He's old enough. Bye bye

Show some respect to d dead and old age.

Baba u really fought a good fight. May your soul rest in perfect peace. Amen
Re: Ambassador Segun Olusola Is Dead by ajanaku2(m): 11:31pm On Jun 22, 2012
finguy: may his soul rest in peace, but its no great loss to the nation, we have young vibrant and intelligent men who can be ambassadors, ministers, senators, president and governor. infact all the old ones should please die and rest in peace for the young ones take over abeg. ambassador at 78!

Jeezus! You are certified, irredeemably Stu'pid Starfish! For your information, The Title "Ambassador" and some others like "Senator" and "Honourable" sticks even after the individual mentioned has left Office. Tinubu is still referred to as Senator Bola Tinubu, 'cos He was elected Senator sometimes in 1993 during IBB's planned transition to democratic Rule that never came to fruition. Ambassador Segun Olusola stopped being Nigeria's Ambassador to Ethiopia a long time ago. Understood? Idi'ot!...May your Father be the next to die...and if He's already Dead, May you Mother be the next!...and if you are an Orphan, May you die before this Month ends...Oloriburuku!
Re: Ambassador Segun Olusola Is Dead by ajanaku2(m): 11:42pm On Jun 22, 2012
guonno: HOW DOES THAT YORUBA MANS DEATH AFFECT ME? Mcheeeew.

...and why should the Death of such a noble, revered Man affect a Low-Life Scoundrel like you. Besides, an "Oloshi" like you would never have posted this Shit if actually you didn't feel a Tinge of Adoration, Admiration and Utter Respect for Ambassador Segun Olusola...

That Man's one of the reasons I'm proud of My Tribe. Sun re o, Baba! R.I.P!
Re: Ambassador Segun Olusola Is Dead by majhor: 12:15am On Jun 23, 2012
i knw remo sec sch to my sch nd i've heard giving a piece of advise to us as students nt just an icon to d nation,but also a role model to each an every student dat took to his words. .
May his soul rest in perfect peace.
r spgq
Re: Ambassador Segun Olusola Is Dead by yam: 1:59pm On Jun 23, 2012
ajanaku2:

Jeezus! You are certified, irredeemably Stu'pid Starfish! For your information, The Title "Ambassador" and some others like "Senator" and "Honourable" sticks even after the individual mentioned has left Office. Tinubu is still referred to as Senator Bola Tinubu, 'cos He was elected Senator sometimes in 1993 during IBB's planned transition to democratic Rule that never came to fruition. Ambassador Segun Olusola stopped being Nigeria's Ambassador to Ethiopia a long time ago. Understood? Idi'ot!...May your Father be the next to die...and if He's already Dead, May you Mother be the next!...and if you are an Orphan, May you die before this Month ends...Oloriburuku!

oh boi, shocked
Re: Ambassador Segun Olusola Is Dead by komek(m): 7:28pm On Jun 25, 2012
toba: Wow so Amg Segun is actually from my dad's state and town. Iperu. I remember seeing him at my dads burial, was wondering what ties they had

no wonder some of the great pple in Nigeria are Remo eg Pa Awolowo, Amb Segun, Tai Solarin etc grin
who asked U̶̲̥̅̊ this nonsense?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC, AGF, NSA And Others Fight Over Abacha Loot / Explosion Rocks NNPC Apapa, Lagos. 4 People Killed / President Muhammadu Buhari Departs London For Abuja (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.