Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

BIN Gbagbo Memorial Hospital And Psychiatric Center! -treat All MADNESS HERE - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / BIN Gbagbo Memorial Hospital And Psychiatric Center! -treat All MADNESS HERE (3101 Views)

Bin Gbagbo's Memorial Hospital / Bin Gbagbo Memorial Hospital Team Photo. / BIN GBAGBO'S JOKES LIBRARY!!! 200 JOKES UPDATED SO FAR! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BIN Gbagbo Memorial Hospital And Psychiatric Center! -treat All MADNESS HERE by bingbagbo(m): 6:29am On Jun 22, 2012
welcome to the BGAGBO MEMORIAL HOSPITAL AND PSYCHIATRIC CENTER!!

Here we have an ultra modern state of the art health facicilites not forgtetting our talented and highly professional doctors and medical staff.

we treat all ailments such as MADNESS,CHOLERA, KWASHIORKOR, FYBROID,IMPOTENCE,STROKE,DEATH?, HIV, AIDS, MEASLES, STAMMERING etc.

meet our doctors: DR BIN GBAGBO, DR BUNMIOGUNS, DR DONKOLLIONE and nurses such as nurse bushy anus, booqee, new bin, bright, mogul etc.

remember no credits, alright!!! wink wink
Re: BIN Gbagbo Memorial Hospital And Psychiatric Center! -treat All MADNESS HERE by EFULEFU1(m): 6:54am On Jun 22, 2012
i am suffering from slow madness. help me?
Re: BIN Gbagbo Memorial Hospital And Psychiatric Center! -treat All MADNESS HERE by bingbagbo(m): 7:21am On Jun 22, 2012
@ bright from the look on your face i think you are suffering from extreme madness. . .

* examines him further*

well sorry madam, erm. . .i think you require urgent brain surgery to fix your madness and will cost u $3500.
but i doubt if u can raise that so my hospital will offer u $2000 and use ur body for medical experiments. . .thank you!

next!!. . .
Re: BIN Gbagbo Memorial Hospital And Psychiatric Center! -treat All MADNESS HERE by bingbagbo(m): 7:26am On Jun 22, 2012
@ efulefu

erm madam, you ll have to strip naked so i can thouroghly examine you. .

* she strips as i examine her!. . .we. wake up in ward 2 on one hospital bed. . ..i take to my heeeeeels*
Re: BIN Gbagbo Memorial Hospital And Psychiatric Center! -treat All MADNESS HERE by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 22, 2012
And who say you no dey craze? ehh!

bin! bin!! bIn!!!
Re: BIN Gbagbo Memorial Hospital And Psychiatric Center! -treat All MADNESS HERE by bingbagbo(m): 10:26am On Jun 22, 2012
@ Mogul,
well sir, thank you for coming to our hospital,
erm. . .after diagnosis, i realise you are suffering from low self esteem. do u have a job?

Mogul: no

ok, ok , ok. . .so how about becoming the hospital's security man?

Mogul: thank you Allah, i am most grateful to u doc. . .

thats alright no mention grin@ Mogul,
well sir, thank you for coming to our hospital,
erm. . .after diagnosis, i realise you are suffering from low self esteem. do u have a job?

Mogul: no

ok, ok , ok. . .so how about becoming the hospital's security man?

Mogul: thank you Allah, i am most grateful to u doc. . .

thats alright no mention

1 Like

Re: BIN Gbagbo Memorial Hospital And Psychiatric Center! -treat All MADNESS HERE by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 22, 2012
yEyE fowl....
Re: BIN Gbagbo Memorial Hospital And Psychiatric Center! -treat All MADNESS HERE by bingbagbo(m): 11:13am On Jun 22, 2012
MOGUL.O:
yEyE fowl....

erm. . .well madam i think you now have brain fybroid and this will require surgery. .

aeerm. . .the bill is $3000

see ya!

neeeext!!!
Re: BIN Gbagbo Memorial Hospital And Psychiatric Center! -treat All MADNESS HERE by Exponental(m): 9:34pm On Jun 22, 2012
bin gbagbo: welcome to the BGAGBO MEMORIAL HOSPITAL AND PSYCHIATRIC CENTER!!

we treat all ailments such as DEATH? etc.

grin
u must be d chief patient!
Re: BIN Gbagbo Memorial Hospital And Psychiatric Center! -treat All MADNESS HERE by bingbagbo(m): 5:40am On Jun 23, 2012
exponental enters consulting room

* diagnoses him*

well sir, you have a brain tumour and it requires a surgery. .

your bill is $8000!

alright, see ya!

neeeext!!!
Re: BIN Gbagbo Memorial Hospital And Psychiatric Center! -treat All MADNESS HERE by BUSHYANUS(m): 4:55pm On Jun 23, 2012
[quote author=bin gbagbo] welcome to the BGAGBO MEMORIAL HOSPITAL AND PSYCHIATRIC CENTER!!

Here we have an ultra modern state of the art health facicilites not forgtetting our talented and highly professional doctors and medical staff.

we treat all ailments such as MADNESS,CHOLERA, KWASHIORKOR, FYBROID,IMPOTENCE,STROKE,DEATH?, HIV, AIDS, MEASLES, STAMMERING etc.

meet our doctors: DR BIN GBAGBO, DR BUNMIOGUNS, DR DONKOLLIONE and nurses such as nurse bushy anus,

DUST BIN,
Re: BIN Gbagbo Memorial Hospital And Psychiatric Center! -treat All MADNESS HERE by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 23, 2012
Dr bin, don't u think its not ideal for a mad man(which you are) to be running a psychiatric hospital?? Its either u resign and hand ur post over to me, or u see me urgently for an immediate operation on ur brain.
D result from ur diagnosis says 30mg of soldier ants has clogged ur medullar oblangata (how on earth did they get there?!)
Anyway its for ur own good. *i really mean dis in a nice way* i'm tryna be my brothers keeper.
Re: BIN Gbagbo Memorial Hospital And Psychiatric Center! -treat All MADNESS HERE by Lagusta(m): 11:28pm On Jun 23, 2012
Good day Dr. Bin.....

I hav a friend who is suffering from cerebrocerebelloencephalotrigeminomedulloangiomatosis

This was complicated by pneumoconiosiliconosarcoidohistoplasmocryptococcitis

Which further led to gastroenteroproctoentamoebovibrioescherichiosis

Please, help him, before it leads to..........

THE GREAT BEYOND!!!!!!!!

THANKS....... *lagusta*
Re: BIN Gbagbo Memorial Hospital And Psychiatric Center! -treat All MADNESS HERE by bingbagbo(m): 6:48am On Jun 24, 2012
[quote author=Lagusta]Good day Dr. Bin.....

I hav a friend who is suffering from cerebrocerebelloencephalotrigeminomedulloangiomatosis

well mr lagusta, i think before we deal with your friend, we will admit you first for 6 months to treat you of VERBAL PARALYSIS,and ACUTE BRAIN DIARRHOEA
angry[quote author=Lagusta]Good day Dr. Bin.....

well mr lagusta, i think before we deal with your friend, we will admit you first for 6 months to treat you of VERBAL PARALYSIS,and ACUTE BRAIN DIARRHOEA
Re: BIN Gbagbo Memorial Hospital And Psychiatric Center! -treat All MADNESS HERE by NEWBIN: 7:15am On Jun 24, 2012
[quote author=booqee]Dr bin, don't u think its not ideal for a mad man(which you are) to be running a psychiatric hospital?? Its either u resign and hand ur post over to me, or u see me urgently for an immediate operation on ur brain.
D result from ur diagnosis says 30mg of soldier ants has clogged ur medullar oblangata (how on earth did they get there?!)

chei booqee so u no dey respect your papa?
u wan lose ya job?
or that abortion u commited do affect ya brain? how dare u dis doc?
Re: BIN Gbagbo Memorial Hospital And Psychiatric Center! -treat All MADNESS HERE by bunmioguns(m): 11:10am On Jun 24, 2012
Lagusta: Good day Dr. Bin.....

THE GREAT BEYOND!!!!!!!!

THANKS....... *lagusta*

You and ur frd needs to be admitted here asap cos it seems as if u are both infected wit dis disease, if porrible, come along wit ur wife and dt ur 18 years old daughter, they will be in a separate rum receiving more than treatment. . . .hurry nw before before it become worse
Signed

Dr Bunmioguns
For : Projan Hospital for d mentally retarded and physically and spiritually handicapped
Re: BIN Gbagbo Memorial Hospital And Psychiatric Center! -treat All MADNESS HERE by swtchicgurl: 11:19am On Jun 24, 2012
stupid, stupider, stupidest! angry
Re: BIN Gbagbo Memorial Hospital And Psychiatric Center! -treat All MADNESS HERE by bunmioguns(m): 11:26am On Jun 24, 2012
swtchicgurl: stupid, stupider, stupidest! angry
Are u sure u av seen menses dis month? undecided

1 Like

Re: BIN Gbagbo Memorial Hospital And Psychiatric Center! -treat All MADNESS HERE by swtchicgurl: 11:49am On Jun 24, 2012
bunmioguns:
Are u sure u av seen menses dis month? undecided

dumb, dumber, dumbest!
Re: BIN Gbagbo Memorial Hospital And Psychiatric Center! -treat All MADNESS HERE by bunmioguns(m): 11:52am On Jun 24, 2012
swtchicgurl:

I am dumb, dumber, dumbest!
Ooh, no wonder undecided
Re: BIN Gbagbo Memorial Hospital And Psychiatric Center! -treat All MADNESS HERE by NEWBIN: 2:42pm On Jun 24, 2012
switchgurl, your condition is very manageable, just stay away from weed and you shall be fine.

greetings dr bunmioguns, how is dr donkollione and dr bin gbagbo?

well, let me attend to this new patient, hehehehe, wouf!!
Re: BIN Gbagbo Memorial Hospital And Psychiatric Center! -treat All MADNESS HERE by saddler: 3:41pm On Jun 24, 2012
Fools.
Re: BIN Gbagbo Memorial Hospital And Psychiatric Center! -treat All MADNESS HERE by NEWBIN: 4:24pm On Jun 24, 2012
[quote author=saddler]Fools.

* asks the hospital securitymen to get him. . . .he is injected twice. . . .. .he falls to sleep *
Re: BIN Gbagbo Memorial Hospital And Psychiatric Center! -treat All MADNESS HERE by bingbagbo(m): 6:58am On Jun 26, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
NEW BIN: [/quote]

grin[quote author=NEW BIN]
Re: BIN Gbagbo Memorial Hospital And Psychiatric Center! -treat All MADNESS HERE by kay9(m): 2:45am On Jun 30, 2012
Umm, hello... **looks around**
Dunno if i'm in the right place o... See, my pastor prophesied that i'd be ''crazy with wealth'' by next month, so i thought, umm, u know na, prevention is better...
Re: BIN Gbagbo Memorial Hospital And Psychiatric Center! -treat All MADNESS HERE by EFULEFU1(m): 8:02am On Jun 30, 2012
^^

you are mad already.
Re: BIN Gbagbo Memorial Hospital And Psychiatric Center! -treat All MADNESS HERE by kay9(m): 8:18am On Jun 30, 2012
^^ angry angry u'r a nurse, go away. I want dokinta.
Re: BIN Gbagbo Memorial Hospital And Psychiatric Center! -treat All MADNESS HERE by EFULEFU1(m): 8:52am On Jun 30, 2012
kay9: ^^ angry angry u'r a nurse, go away. I want dokinta.

di dokinta is currntly under treatment but i can give you two injections.
Re: BIN Gbagbo Memorial Hospital And Psychiatric Center! -treat All MADNESS HERE by kay9(m): 2:42pm On Jun 30, 2012
EFULEFU1:

di dokinta is currntly under treatment but i can give you two injections.
Ehm, well as far as i will give u ''injections'' too when u're done...
Re: BIN Gbagbo Memorial Hospital And Psychiatric Center! -treat All MADNESS HERE by dani1luv: 2:46pm On Jun 30, 2012
I keep bleeding. .beht why Dr. Bin?? undecided undecided
Re: BIN Gbagbo Memorial Hospital And Psychiatric Center! -treat All MADNESS HERE by bingbagbo(m): 3:50pm On Jun 30, 2012
dani1luv: I keep bleeding. .beht why Dr. Bin?? undecided undecided

well sir,from a close diagnosis, your case is spiritual.

please contact Prophet T. B. Joshua,
thank you!

please your bill $1000, thank u.

next!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Only God Knows......latest Joke? Phlexnaija Update / The Kiss / Trend For Akpo's Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.