Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Pls Help: I Need A Genuine Online Biz I Can Start With 50k With A Good Return - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Help: I Need A Genuine Online Biz I Can Start With 50k With A Good Return (5153 Views)

Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? / Am Quiting My Job Today Pls Help I Have 50k With Me / Business Ideas To Start With 50k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help: I Need A Genuine Online Biz I Can Start With 50k With A Good Return by UMEE: 12:44am On Sep 19, 2012
yea we have to invest what we can afford to lose, i also invest with Prime-invest.net and we should still try and find out what works for us better a job or been self employed
Re: Pls Help: I Need A Genuine Online Biz I Can Start With 50k With A Good Return by showealth(m): 3:12pm On Oct 08, 2012
Do not throw away your hard earn cash, rather..
[center]Earn Daily By Giving Away Dollars[/center]
Hi people
Shola here...
YES. You heard me right... you can "Earn Daily By Giving Away Dollars"
Just take my word on this.. and secure your free-prelaunch position then ask questions like I did smiley
LOOK let me get straight to the point...
Third Fastest Growing Industry Online, Global Daily Profit Revenue Sharing Pool
That Pays You Daily! Powered by a $70 Million Global Direct Sales company is launching!
With our incredible system you can have a business and earn cash by simply giving away bid credits.
Imagine giving away dollars, how easy would that be?

Are you looking for a "Real Program" that will allow you to make...More Money, Faster, Easier and Longer?

Special Incentives for Affiliates "Hurt" by the closing of Zeek and other questionable Penny Auction Programs that claimed to be legal, but now changing their plans!
Niche patent pending "Online Auction" Generates Massive Daily Profits!

- A Legal program not like Zeek and the others!
- Amazing Revenue Profit Share Pool Pays Daily!
- No Sponsoring or Recruiting Required!
- Simple System...Mass Appeal!
- Global 100+ Countries!
- Community Support...Feed The Children, etc...
Simple, Mass Appeal, Affordable for the masses!
Thousands have secured their F-r-e-e Pre-Launch position already in just hours!
Go Secure your F-R-E-E-----PRE-LAUNCH position now at:
==> Massive Global Launch of 2012 - http://www.gofunrewards.com/?s=showealth
Make sure your Sponsor is: showealth
Hurry, Timing is of the Essence...Don't Miss it!
To your prosperity in 2012 and beyond,
Shola
Re: Pls Help: I Need A Genuine Online Biz I Can Start With 50k With A Good Return by purityjay: 6:12pm On Oct 11, 2012
DO YOU HAVE A MIN ? Are you earning approximately the amount of time you spend in you job? Is your job stealing away your life and time slowly? Would you be interested to know about a business that can help you have a family and friends, a business that can pay you over N300,000 on the 3rd month and over N800,000 on the 6th month. Come join us in a free BIZ presentation in Lagos Nigeria and across the Globe, This is very real, contact 08086286014 or purityjay@yahoo.com
Re: Pls Help: I Need A Genuine Online Biz I Can Start With 50k With A Good Return by wealthydan(m): 9:32pm On Oct 11, 2012
you have 2 fly with this business www.ebn.biz/wealthydan i call it the fundamental of all other online-business 08067397031 07080832203
Re: Pls Help: I Need A Genuine Online Biz I Can Start With 50k With A Good Return by purityjay: 9:58pm On Oct 13, 2012
DO YOU HAVE A MIN ? Are you earning approximately the amount of time you spend in you job? Is your job stealing away your life and time slowly? Would you be interested to know about a business that can help you have a family and friends, a business that can pay you over N300,000 on the 3rd month and over N800,000 on the 6th month. Come join us in a free BIZ presentation in Lagos Nigeria and across the Globe,to get more info attend a free presentation contact 08086286014 or purityjay@yahoo.com
Re: Pls Help: I Need A Genuine Online Biz I Can Start With 50k With A Good Return by biz1234: 1:28am On Oct 14, 2012
Another business you can start right a way is the act of selling other peoples stuff, and this you can do very comfortably from the comfort of your home.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help: I Need A Genuine Online Biz I Can Start With 50k With A Good Return by dejiswaggs(m): 10:27am On Oct 14, 2012
shortiespro: Neksummi. Ure just one scam. U know
Short Up Fool! Define a Scammer?
Re: Pls Help: I Need A Genuine Online Biz I Can Start With 50k With A Good Return by dejiswaggs(m): 10:53am On Oct 14, 2012
mewindz: honestly you dont even need that much when you wanna venture into online biz.though it depends on the kinda biz the fact is whether you invest 1m or u invest only your time...you still have to work very hard to make your online biz successful. DO NOT BE DECEIVED.. Check my signature text if you need ideas about making money online.
You are right, with 20k you can float an info Marketing small biz,seriously...
Re: Pls Help: I Need A Genuine Online Biz I Can Start With 50k With A Good Return by abidam2013: 12:48pm On Oct 21, 2014
Hello everyone, just saw this new Internet marketing business that comes like a Business-in-a-box. It is called iPAS2 and i am sure some or most of us would have heard about it. With its new launch there has been a lot of buzz in the online marketing community about the iPAS 2 System. If you haven’t yet heard of this system then you don’t yet know how it can be used to make you money. Here is a basic rundown of what the new iPAS System is and what it can do for you.

The iPAS 2 Business System
iPAS stands for internet prospect acceleration systems and is an online marketing business model initially developed by Chris Campbell and Chris Jones in 2011. The original iPAS home business model was enormously successful and helped a large number of online marketers obtain lucrative traffic, leads and income for their business. After earning almost $4 million in lead generated income for themselves, the company’s creators spent the next three years looking onto ways to improve the system and help more people earn higher incomes. What they have come up with and what will be launched soon is considered to be the best Internet Marketing System in the world, the iPAS 2 System.

What is iPAS 2?
iPAS internet prospect acceleration systems are designed to help business owners develop more leads and bring more money into their companies. This new version offers plenty of training features to help businesses find more leads than they ever thought was possible and to create new ways of bringing in income. In addition to these features, the iPAS 2 System offers support groups and resources for training other members of the business’s team. While the original system was designed for Internet marketers who wanted to sell digital products, this new iPAS system was developed for all types of businesses looking to market themselves online. So now any business that is looking for new clients can utilize this lead generation program if used properly.

How Does This New iPas2 System Work?

Many online marketers and business owners are anxiously waiting to see how this updated program will enhance their business incomes. There are several tools the iPAS 2 System uses to achieve this goal. The system comes with sales funnels that are pre-built and designed to educate users on the basic fundamentals of marketing their businesses online. This includes a comprehensive educational video series. The goal of this platform is to train marketers about the pitfalls that cause most novices to fail in their income generating efforts and how they can avoid them. The system also helps its users to avoid lead generation plateaus, which limit the amount of income the company can bring in. Right now the iPAS 2 is available for a special pre-launch deal before it made available to the general public. The system is also part of and connected to the Empower Network program, and is an educational platform of the successful blogging program.
As soon as the final touches are complete the second version of the successful iPAS system will be available to the public. Anyone with the desire to learn and earn can use this system together with the Empower Network products to increase their business’s revenue streams.

What are the iPas 2 System features once you’re in?
 You are going to be able to create multiple streams of income.
 You can do co-ops in highly targeted traffic buys to get leads and sales on demand.
 There are highly trained professional coaches available to you that will help you start with the iPas 2 system.
 The trained sales professional will take care of the selling to your leads for you. They will not take commission from you.
 Campaign tracking in your iPas 2 business system back office to be able to monitor your marketing campaigns.
 Daily training through webinar coaching calls to know exactly what to do.
 Your new iPas 2 members will be trained for you. You don’t have to do it.
 You get a blog website fully customizable to you. You can use this as your nerve center for your audience.
 Training, training and training about online marketing and what’s working now so you become a professional within 90 days.
 Team Leadership available to you in your team training website with your own login username and password.
 Full access to the iPas Marketing Center.
 Everything you do online is coded back to you for maximum sales.
 Prosperity Team membership.
 Access to the Private Facebook Mastermind group.

The iPas 2 system works best and will be fully automated once you’re all in and do what is asked. The iPas 2 system is a “system” that needs a “driver” and that is YOU! Just keep in mind that there’s no magic pill that you swallow and tomorrow you wake up rich covered in dollar bills. Just as any business, you need to invest money and time in it for it to work as advertised.

This is the best that has ever happened in the Internet Marketing World...must be so blessed to have gotten access to it. See other success stories here:

https://isuccessformula.com/chris/?id=20120&tid=
Re: Pls Help: I Need A Genuine Online Biz I Can Start With 50k With A Good Return by suneski(m): 11:32am On Nov 01, 2014
check this out it will surely help if you are serious
http://www.make250kpermonth.com/uzu/
Re: Pls Help: I Need A Genuine Online Biz I Can Start With 50k With A Good Return by rmb5491: 12:21pm On Nov 01, 2014
Re: Pls Help: I Need A Genuine Online Biz I Can Start With 50k With A Good Return by newdawn09(m): 4:59pm On Nov 01, 2014
U can go into importation biz.
Re: Pls Help: I Need A Genuine Online Biz I Can Start With 50k With A Good Return by samuelfemo(m): 12:56pm On Nov 02, 2014
neksummi:
You could make 10k daily with what i'm going to show you but it's not immediate. You've got to put in some initial effort and with ur mentioned capital u can reach your. Email me at bobrecommends2012@gmail.com or text me ur best email address:08063306838. Pls introduce ds topic when u contact me. Good luck.
post the big idea here don't go and dupp dis investor with mlm programs..
Re: Pls Help: I Need A Genuine Online Biz I Can Start With 50k With A Good Return by badruf(m): 1:10pm On Nov 02, 2014
you can check out the site below it is free

http://www.lowcostinvest.com
Re: Pls Help: I Need A Genuine Online Biz I Can Start With 50k With A Good Return by TOYNEX(f): 5:44am On Sep 19, 2015
LADIES CHECK THIS OUT!
BEAD MAKING ONLINE TRAINING HERE>>>
Introducing another HOUSE for bead making online training like we had before on NAIRALAND site here >>>
. https://www.nairaland.com/1870764/synergy-thread-professional-bead-wireworks

CREATIVITY IS ABOUT DEVELOPMENT- DON'T BE LEFT OUT OF THE TREND - STRIVE TO KNOW MORE
@
http://rotadbeadsanddecor..com.ng/p/ewhatsapp.html?m=1

to know the NEW TRAINING PLATFORM and HOW IT WORKS.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Be Your Own BOSS, Learn How To Make Souvenir Bags. / Regville - Hub Of Company Registration, Tax Matters And Other Allied Services / UBA Charged Me #226 Per Dollar.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.