Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Is Majek Fashek A Prophet - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Majek Fashek A Prophet (7731 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters / Seening A Prophet For A Wife Confirmation How True? / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Majek Fashek A Prophet by Dejohnbull: 4:20pm On Jun 25, 2012
grin[quote author=crusifis] grin, and this made the front page. Go t anoda topic out frm here osisoo
Re: Is Majek Fashek A Prophet by demsat: 5:11pm On Jun 25, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

Are you referring to the Bastard son of the Jewish Carpenter?!
@Spirit of "bastard" -You must a bastard for this comment.
Re: Is Majek Fashek A Prophet by renzie: 5:21pm On Jun 25, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

my broda take it easy, our Jesus is loving and forgiving. He still loves u. He died for ur sake. One day u'll come to know him. Some pple have said worst things yet today the are preaching the gospel. One day u'll preach about jesus. He saves.
Re: Is Majek Fashek A Prophet by JoeboyEbuka(m): 5:26pm On Jun 25, 2012
do u tink prophets live on hard drugs?
Re: Is Majek Fashek A Prophet by logicboy01: 6:58pm On Jun 25, 2012
demsat: @Spirit of "bastard" -You must a bastard for this comment.

Jesus said turn the other cheek. You are bastardizing Jesus's teaching by insulting him back

You're a bastard christian.

Evereyone na bastard! lmao
Re: Is Majek Fashek A Prophet by logicboy01: 6:58pm On Jun 25, 2012
Joeboy Ebuka: do u tink prophets live on hard drugs?

Yes.....weed sometimes gives visions.
Re: Is Majek Fashek A Prophet by fuelsaver: 9:52pm On Jun 25, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

LORD JESUS CHRIST SHOW THIS POSTER THAT YOU ARE THE AUTHOR OF LIFE AND LET HIM REALIZE HIS FOLLY THAT OTHERS MAY LEARN NOT TO DISRESPECT THEIR CREATOR.
Re: Is Majek Fashek A Prophet by cartair: 10:35pm On Jun 25, 2012
snthesis:
have u listened to his songs?
u shud?

Majek is a legend,but so un4tunate he cudnt control his drug addiction
Dere wil neva b anoda him
Re: Is Majek Fashek A Prophet by SpiritofOkija(m): 11:18am On Jun 26, 2012
fuelsaver:
LORD JESUS CHRIST SHOW THIS POSTER THAT YOU ARE THE AUTHOR OF LIFE AND LET HIM REALIZE HIS FOLLY THAT OTHERS MAY LEARN NOT TO DISRESPECT THEIR CREATOR.

Lol @ creator... Tell that to the creator of malformed babies, imbeciles and heamaphrodites..

logicboy01:

Jesus said turn the other cheek. You are bastardizing Jesus's teaching by insulting him back

You're a bastard christian.

Evereyone na bastard! lmao

Lol!!!

Boy you got jokes...

renzie:
my broda take it easy, our Jesus is loving and forgiving. He still loves u. He died for ur sake. One day u'll come to know him. Some pple have said worst things yet today the are preaching the gospel. One day u'll preach about jesus. He saves.

May your God continue to bless you... You seem level headed and I apologise sincerely for whatever pain my comment may have caused you.. I shall await such a day as you stated in your post.. Until then..

It must be you that impregnated Mary!! Bastard Ewu!!
Re: Is Majek Fashek A Prophet by sdbaba: 8:25pm On Jun 26, 2012
Rather than continue to rant and abuse ourselves here... I think what needs to be done here is to help this guy called Majek Fashek. We all know he's so so talented and there are no doubts or controversies over that. Let's thank God that he is still alive and in his senses (at least he's not gone stark raving mad). I maintain that this man can still be re-habilitated and re-integrated into the music life he's been used to.

What will shame all of us that has contributed to this thread today is if Majek dies a junkie... it will not be just him that would be said to have failed the society... even the society itself would be deemed to have failed him because it never came to his rescue when he needed it.

This should be a lesson to other music artists that are running abroad as if that was where they achieved their stardom and fame in the first place... all these oyinbo people will destroy you and take all your money. Go and ask the Mandators, Ras Kimono, Shina Peters (I hear he's back in Naija now for good), Dizzy K Falola, Alex O, Mike Okri and these other girl we used to call Chi Chi of Africa then... they went abroad and their fame died. That's why I pity this so called B'banj with all this abroad market he claims he wants to break into... I hear he now smokes about two packets of cigarretes a day.... na so e dey start oh! hmmnnnn!
Re: Is Majek Fashek A Prophet by Ptolomeus(m): 9:49pm On Jun 26, 2012
You probably was educated at a Christian college, right?
From an early age you learn the word of Jesus Christ, the Christian laws, and is a god fearing person ...

You should be very proud of the education they have given their greatest ...
Just read what you write, and imagine the kind of person you are.
You are a pride for the Christian congregation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only / Ifa Staff Of Magickal Powers ~ Itan Of How Orunmila Obtain Secrets From Iyami / Is It Acceptable To Withhold Tithes If I Disagree With The Pastor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.