Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Unilorin's 24-7 Lecture And Transport Headache - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin's 24-7 Lecture And Transport Headache (1502 Views)

Photo Of Overcrowded Lecture Hall In UNN / Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) / Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilorin's 24-7 Lecture And Transport Headache by mykeilori(m): 1:21pm On Nov 28, 2007
Unilorin has suddenly turned into a semi-regimented school like we have in paramilatary settings. With the new time table format of 7am to 8pm lectures plus Sunday 2-6pm,Life on the campus has now turned into a regimentation, students movement is now stereotyped into HOSTEL--CLASSROOM--BUSTOP. thats the cycle of a normal unilorin student.

the headache of the poor transportation is also an unavoidable palaver,due to d distance of the school from town. Most students now get home by 9pm, please what time will they use to study their notes.
1st semester exams has been fixed for January,
please let us PRAY for unilorites,in this their academic relay. may god have mercy on them.
Re: Unilorin's 24-7 Lecture And Transport Headache by seundontbanme: 2:48pm On Nov 28, 2007
So that racist university don start lectures. God punish them. After denying qualified student admission to admit all dumbos from kwara and kogi.
Who cares if you take lectures in the mosque. Or write your exams in the ka'ba. F*ck ya all
Re: Unilorin's 24-7 Lecture And Transport Headache by ruffneck(m): 10:52am On Nov 29, 2007
@mykeilori

are you sure you are in UNILORIN? how a school that just opened write first semester exams by january.Beats me!will the new students write the exams too by january?i hope NUC is listening
Re: Unilorin's 24-7 Lecture And Transport Headache by delejames(m): 1:52pm On Nov 29, 2007
@ruffneck

it is True,i have a friend and he said there first semester exam is coming up January.
Re: Unilorin's 24-7 Lecture And Transport Headache by ruffneck(m): 4:27pm On Nov 29, 2007
@delejames

WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS WHETHER THE NEWLY ADMITTED STUDENTS WHO ARE YET TO SETTLE DOWN WRITE THE JANUARY EXAMS.PLUS HOE LONG DOES A SEMESTER LAST (ONE MONTH?).IT MAKES NO SENSE TO ME
Re: Unilorin's 24-7 Lecture And Transport Headache by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 29, 2007
cool
Re: Unilorin's 24-7 Lecture And Transport Headache by fadinus(m): 12:29am On Nov 30, 2007
myke are the students who were just admitd this NOVEMBER writing the exams too, if yes then how about those whose names are yet to be out.
Re: Unilorin's 24-7 Lecture And Transport Headache by lekosoo(m): 12:36pm On Nov 30, 2007
Please let someone tell us when the second list is coming up.
thanks
one love
Re: Unilorin's 24-7 Lecture And Transport Headache by ROMEOADES(f): 2:56pm On Nov 30, 2007
please when are they going to release the second batch or they are not going to release it. help us beg them oooooooo
Re: Unilorin's 24-7 Lecture And Transport Headache by omobolaluv(f): 5:01pm On Dec 01, 2007
Hi Niaralander,

For uniilorin, if you are not a politicial, admission is not sure for you there, like me now, i cant even check my post jamb result and they are not doing anything about it, mind you am not the only one, thousand of student complain of the same problem, whereby the person that has the same problem have their names on the list, include student that has below the cutoff point, well i dont really know where we are going in this country, all the same i will advice them to conduct another postjamb for us, those that cant check their result because its getting late already. if they think is wise, because i dont really know the benefit of the postjamb.
Re: Unilorin's 24-7 Lecture And Transport Headache by mykeilori(m): 2:22pm On Dec 05, 2007
Hi Nairalanders,

I'm sorry for keeping mute for so long, ive been very busy with some other business.
The truth about my earlier post is that there is nothing that cannot happen in Unilorin when it comes to the way the academic session is run.
If the school authority says exam is starting January you better get yourself prepared, whether you actually resume December or you even got your own admission in that January. Exam date will not be shifted because of anyone, so if you have a sibling or friend in Unilorin my advice is that you pull their ears very well now and warn them not to dare what the school authority says. lipsrsealed

With regards to the provisional admission list coming out again, if you are not the child of an influential person , i will just advice you to collect the next Jamb form or look towards another school. Because no other list is coming out but that is not to say admission is closed, those that will get admission by this time are only the children of the High class of the society. lipsrsealed
Re: Unilorin's 24-7 Lecture And Transport Headache by Skmoda360(m): 6:21am On Apr 25, 2010
Can anyone give the tips on to answer unilorin post-jamb exam and what is cut off mark for medicine for this year utme.
Re: Unilorin's 24-7 Lecture And Transport Headache by bighead1(m): 11:10pm On Apr 25, 2010
oh GOD what are people saying about UNILORIN the lecture,transport and other trashes i think i am fed up
Re: Unilorin's 24-7 Lecture And Transport Headache by lilssss: 11:36am On Apr 27, 2010
pls post info about unilorin admission here wink wink wink

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Dli Form / Nigerians Hold Like 60 Percent Of Knust Ghana Population / Wat Is Ambrose Alli University Cut Off Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.