Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,520 members, 7,770,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:20 AM

Pls How Can I Gain My Weight Back - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls How Can I Gain My Weight Back (16097 Views)

I Want To Re-gain My Appetite! Pls Which Drug Can I Use?? / My Weight Loss Story-from 75kg To 58.5kg,still Counting / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How Can I Gain My Weight Back by FelcoCom: 8:06am On Jun 23, 2012
Pls help me out,i ave becum d subject of the matter in my family even everywhere,am losing my weight cos i no am nt eating the right food nd also i luv 2 eat soakd garri.So experts in the house,pls i want you to list d nutritious fud dat i wud take to gain my weight,pls
Re: Pls How Can I Gain My Weight Back by Joel3(m): 8:58am On Jun 23, 2012
The way u sound i don't think u ve money. Well i'll list some cheap trick for u. First stop sex and get a Cod lever oil and super apati from phamasics. And eat fund like Indomie noodles, meat like dried suyer. Anple daily, fried egg and bread with tea. Malt and milk, meatpile and ice cream, pound yam, beans, rice, vegetable. And so on.
Re: Pls How Can I Gain My Weight Back by FelcoCom: 9:49am On Jun 23, 2012
Tnx but its nt dat i dont ave money but i dont no wat 2 eat sumtins
Re: Pls How Can I Gain My Weight Back by edogram1(m): 10:26am On Jun 23, 2012
Ok, can i ask u something, Are u male or female? Becos the female body systems are more reacting to things more and faster than male. the things listed above are ok, but U can ignore the super apati if u can not handle it, becos it will make u to eat alot and sleepy all day if u start it newly. But it do help it to work faster with a week result.
Re: Pls How Can I Gain My Weight Back by FelcoCom: 5:48pm On Jun 24, 2012
Am a male,pls is dat super apati a drug or wat
Re: Pls How Can I Gain My Weight Back by TSpayne: 11:09am On Jun 25, 2012
Poster be careful what kind of appetite stimulant you use. Some
brands will give you drowsiness,bloating and listnessness while others have given some of our clients
gynaecomastia (male breasts) and galactorrhoea (milky discharge in females).
You can use high calorie/high protein powders like GNC Serious Mass or if you can't find them,
you can learn to make your own Matrix at home.

A matrix is simply a meal you which you drink rather than chew.
You drink the matrix once or twice daily. Doing the right kind of 'pumping up' exercises
is essential for success. Typical gains are 5kg in the 1st 6weeks.
You can register for our program if interested.

1 Like

Re: Pls How Can I Gain My Weight Back by wakes: 5:40am On Jun 26, 2012
Get moringa leaf powder to add to your list, poster. If you don't know about it before, simply Google: moringa oleifera. If you need some of the moringa, holla me on +2348122964741 +2348065387819
Re: Pls How Can I Gain My Weight Back by FelcoCom: 4:55pm On Jun 27, 2012
Tnx every1
Re: Pls How Can I Gain My Weight Back by jumpearl(f): 10:53am On Jun 30, 2012
Try and get wate-on emulsion, or any good multivitamin syrup if you can't afford wate-on.then take a tablet of mosegor daily, preferably at night. You'll see results and definitely come back to thank me.

1 Like

Re: Pls How Can I Gain My Weight Back by cantell(m): 11:32am On Jun 30, 2012
jumpearl: Try and get wate-on emulsion, or any good multivitamin syrup if you can't afford wate-on.then take a tablet of mosegor daily, preferably at night. You'll see results and definitely come back to thank me.
Yoruba people and multivitamin drugs.
@op,
Vegetables, fruits, cereals and other balanced food will get your weight back.
I take the things i listed and i tell you, i'm fighting very hard to reduce my weight.(100kg plus).
Drugs can never be a better supplement for "good" food.
Re: Pls How Can I Gain My Weight Back by Lekan247: 5:36pm On Jan 11, 2016
Are You Skinny and looking to Gain weight VISIT LINK NOW FOR SOLUTION >> pharmworldng..com.ng/2016/01/how-to-gain-weight-in-nigeria.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls How Can I Gain My Weight Back by TSpayne: 12:58pm On Oct 16, 2019
TSpayne:
Poster be careful what kind of appetite stimulant you use. Some
brands will give you drowsiness,bloating and listnessness while others have given some of our clients
gynaecomastia (male breasts) and galactorrhoea (milky discharge in females).
You can use high calorie/high protein powders like GNC Serious Mass or if you can't find them,
you can learn to make your own Matrix at home.

A matrix is simply a meal you which you drink rather than chew.
You drink the matrix once or twice daily. Doing the right kind of 'pumping up' exercises
is essential for success. Typical gains are 5kg in the 1st 6weeks.
You can register for our program if interested.

(1) (Reply)

How To Prevent Foot Odour. / Using Your Reliever Inhaler More Than Twice A Month? / Best Dieting Tips To Help Get Flat Abs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.