Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Advice To The Young And Inexperienced In Life. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice To The Young And Inexperienced In Life. (843 Views)

My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... / I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. / My Female Cousin Wants To Know About Sex Im Inexperienced What Should I Say? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice To The Young And Inexperienced In Life. by oyintiloye(m): 9:22am On Jun 23, 2012
Youths would be very glad to learn from our elderly and experienced ones what they would have changed about their past if they were able to or things they would have/have not done in the past and why. Requested here are morally upright experiences. Share your appreciations and regrets, so that lessons will be learnt from them and thesame will not be repeated by the younger generation.
Re: Advice To The Young And Inexperienced In Life. by tpia5: 1:31pm On Jun 23, 2012
Kind of a difficult request- i think everyone has to make their own mistakes and learn from them

Let me think about it sha, and see if i come up with anything.

For now, all i can say is try to eat healthy.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Women Are Stronger Than Men / TYPES OF SALARY B / Nairaland Charity,please Raise Money For The Quadruplets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.