Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,048 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Toyota Camry 2002 Aka Big For Nothing.what Are The Issues With This Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Toyota Camry 2002 Aka Big For Nothing.what Are The Issues With This Car (1437 Views)

Guy In Lekki Lagos Designed This Car... (pictures) / What Are The Issues With Golf 4 / Honda End Of Discussion Vs Camry Big For Nothing ; Which Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Camry 2002 Aka Big For Nothing.what Are The Issues With This Car by myke20: 11:00am On Jun 23, 2012
I am planning on buying a used toyota camry 2002 model.please does this car have any factory defects and any other isue with This car .pls I need to know before buying it.which is better sef is it d 2001 big light camry or the 2002 big for nothing camry
Re: Toyota Camry 2002 Aka Big For Nothing.what Are The Issues With This Car by neolarehuang197: 11:32am On Jun 19, 2023
Drivers in Nigeria who are looking for a reliable and affordable sedan should consider the 2002 Toyota Camry. It is equipped with a 2.4-liter four-cylinder engine that produces 157 horsepower and 190 lb-ft of torque. The 2002 Camry is a great option for those who want a reliable and affordable sedan. It covers topics such as the vehicle’s features, performance, and overall value.

The 2002 Camry is a great option for those who want a reliable and affordable sedan. It covers topics such as the vehicle’s features, performance, and overall value.

It covers topics such as the vehicle’s features, performance, and overall value.

The review also includes helpful tips on how to find the best deal on a used Camry..

(1) (Reply)

Behold, Cars That Don’t Need Spare Tyres! / Which Car Shows Do You Watch? / Naija Mechanic And My Car's Cooling System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.