Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Differences In America And Nigeria... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Differences In America And Nigeria... (590 Views)

Hi Friends I'm From South America And Will Answer Questions / Sex Differences / African Americans: Why We Hate Black Immigrants In America? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Differences In America And Nigeria... by drnoel: 11:04am On Jun 23, 2012
Guys I just came across this post somewhere and was touched by its sad truth so decided to share it. Its just sad and a pity but its so true. I was once in a joint in owerri when a Chancellor walkied in with his boys and they started harrassing people already there. Our luck was that a friend of mine a Naval officer who came to see me cos I just returned so I took him out and we were also there with his boys. The boys just clashed aliitle and they left us alone. Similar thoughts, experiences or opinions are welcome.

Pls everyone should feel free to add their thoughts on the issue. Its a free thread so express urself but lets try to stay within the subject.

Re: Differences In America And Nigeria... by davechika(m): 11:17am On Jun 23, 2012
its part of Nigerian Culture. ?
Re: Differences In America And Nigeria... by drnoel: 11:21am On Jun 23, 2012
davechika: its part of Nigerian Culture. ?

I hear u!!!!!!!
Re: Differences In America And Nigeria... by davechika(m): 11:45am On Jun 23, 2012
drnoel:

I here u!!!!!!!
can you do what the guy with Obama did to even ur own LGA chairman without feeling privileged inside you as if u have met God.look d guy is even doin it left handed or is it from the pix orientation.
Re: Differences In America And Nigeria... by drnoel: 4:15pm On Jun 23, 2012
davechika:
can you do what the guy with Obama did to even ur own LGA chairman without feeling privileged inside you as if u have met God.look d guy is even doin it left handed or is it from the pix orientation.

why not if he is that type of person. It takes 2 people to do such and not just one person.

(1) (Reply)

Ancient Statues Smuggled From Nigeria Being Returned Home / Nairaland OWNERS/MODS Are Some RACIST Mfers / Red Alert on Nigeria Police Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.