Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

How Reliable Is Standard Life Investment Network As An Investment Platform - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Reliable Is Standard Life Investment Network As An Investment Platform (7683 Views)

Please Help Out On This-standard Life Investment / Is Cashcraft Management A Legit/good Investment Platform: / Zenith Bank Websurfer Mastercard: How Reliable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Reliable Is Standard Life Investment Network As An Investment Platform by YakubuAgwana(m): 1:41pm On Jun 23, 2012
pls pals i will need you peoples advice about this organization.they are in to forex trading and the return you get upon investing with them seems to raise question about the reliability of this organization.thanks and waiting anxiously for your advice.contact me through yawabba@yahoo.com.
Re: How Reliable Is Standard Life Investment Network As An Investment Platform by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 07, 2013
DONT PUT YOUR KOBO IN THAT COMPANY ELSE U WILL LIVE TO REGRET IT IN PAIN...I DONT WISH MY ENEMY WHAT AM GOING THROUGH IN THE HANDS OF THIS SCAMMERS. DONT TRY IT MY BROTHER
Re: How Reliable Is Standard Life Investment Network As An Investment Platform by McBEN: 11:40am On Sep 11, 2013
OCMAN: Can you please explain further. Someone just told me about these people and I want to know more about them.
Re: How Reliable Is Standard Life Investment Network As An Investment Platform by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 11, 2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MCBEN, DONT INVEST WITH S.A. CAPITAL. THEY ARE IN A VERY VERY BAD SHAPE NPW. THEY HAVE EVEN STOPPED INVESTMENTS AND ARE LOOKING FOR MONEY TO PAY THEIR DEBTORS. THEY HAVE BEEN OWING ME SINCE A YEAR NOW. THEY OWE ME LIKE 900K. I WONT ADVICEA EVEN MY ENEMY TO INVEST WITH THEM, THEY HAVE CRASHED. DON'T DARE IT BRO, ELSE U WILL LIVE IN PAIN TO REGRET IT. YOU BETTER BUY LAND OR KEEP UR MONEY BROS!!!
McBEN: OCMAN: Can you please explain further. Someone just told me about these people and I want to know more about them.

1 Like

Re: How Reliable Is Standard Life Investment Network As An Investment Platform by McBEN: 11:31am On Sep 12, 2013
SA Capital? Is that the same name with Standard Life investment?

(1) (Reply)

Alertpay: Is It As Reliable, Recognised And Secure As Paypal? / Gulf Of Mexico Storm Pushes Oil Price To $66 / JUICE Binary Options & Forex Trading Season 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.