Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,140 members, 7,821,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Presidential Media Chat On Sunday 24th June At 7:00PM - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Media Chat On Sunday 24th June At 7:00PM (7830 Views)

Prof. Osinbajo Blast Jonathan After Presidential Media Chat / President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 / Presidential Media Chat On 18th November 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidential Media Chat On Sunday 24th June At 7:00PM by pingpong1: 7:05pm On Jun 23, 2012
Presidential Media Chat holds tomorrow by 7pm

SOURCE: Reuben Abati on Twitter.

Presidential media chat holds tomorrow, Sunday, @ 7 pm. Live broadcast on all networks.
https://twitter.com/abati1990/status/216588436579168256

1 Like

Re: Presidential Media Chat On Sunday 24th June At 7:00PM by Kobojunkie: 7:09pm On Jun 23, 2012
Abegi! How is that Presidential when we dey get his jester instead? grin grin
Re: Presidential Media Chat On Sunday 24th June At 7:00PM by pingpong1: 7:43pm On Jun 23, 2012
Kobojunkie: Abegi! How is that Presidential when we dey get his jester instead? grin grin

Last time the man cleverly evaded questions and gave answers to questions not asked. I don't see him doing anything different tomorrow.
Re: Presidential Media Chat On Sunday 24th June At 7:00PM by Kobojunkie: 7:49pm On Jun 23, 2012
Then I would rather he maybe have one of his ministers show up to answer questions on his behalf . . . not have to sit through a session with his jester. I mean all the jester would probably do is blame it all on the critics for asking the questions. lol
Re: Presidential Media Chat On Sunday 24th June At 7:00PM by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 23, 2012
you mean presidential reading/recital

1 Like

Re: Presidential Media Chat On Sunday 24th June At 7:00PM by mrperfect(m): 8:08pm On Jun 23, 2012
Thank you for update!
Re: Presidential Media Chat On Sunday 24th June At 7:00PM by ismhab(m): 8:15pm On Jun 23, 2012
I don't think so, jonathan can't do that, he is afraid of blunders.
Re: Presidential Media Chat On Sunday 24th June At 7:00PM by werepeLeri: 8:16pm On Jun 23, 2012
LOL - People are already criticising an event that has not even held. LOL.

This is getting serious.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Media Chat On Sunday 24th June At 7:00PM by pingpong1: 8:19pm On Jun 23, 2012
werepeLeri: LOL - People are already criticising an event that has not even held. LOL.

This is getting serious.

There is a word called ANTECEDENT. Look it up.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Media Chat On Sunday 24th June At 7:00PM by belvo(m): 8:20pm On Jun 23, 2012
Hope it would not be pre recorded
Re: Presidential Media Chat On Sunday 24th June At 7:00PM by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 23, 2012
Emotional kee-jerk arrangement of Media chat as crisis management and image boosting tool will not help him.

He needs a regular media chat where people can connect stories across months.
Re: Presidential Media Chat On Sunday 24th June At 7:00PM by Ramcie(f): 8:21pm On Jun 23, 2012
Am sure GEJ is presently cramming answers to all the questions he wld be asked. Not forgetting the fact that he most mention his cassava bread initiative. I tire Jor

1 Like

Re: Presidential Media Chat On Sunday 24th June At 7:00PM by werepeLeri: 8:21pm On Jun 23, 2012
ping pong:

There is a word called ANTECEDENT. Look it up.

LOL. You are right there. The critics are just doing what they do best - even when there is nothing to talk on, they cook one up - its called ANTECEDENTS.

Lets criticise what Nigeria will be in 2020. Come on.

It now looks like a playlist - just push a button and you will begin to hear.
Re: Presidential Media Chat On Sunday 24th June At 7:00PM by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 23, 2012
Some people will die due τ̅o their hatred for GEJ!
Re: Presidential Media Chat On Sunday 24th June At 7:00PM by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 23, 2012
Jenams: Some people will die due τ̅o their hatred for GEJ!
And the rest will DIE due to GEJ'S cluelessness...

8 Likes

Re: Presidential Media Chat On Sunday 24th June At 7:00PM by pingpong1: 8:25pm On Jun 23, 2012
werepeLeri:

LOL. You are right there. The critics are just doing what they do best - even when there is nothing to talk on, they cook one up - its called ANTECEDENTS.

Lets criticise what Nigeria will be in 2020. Come on.

It now looks like a playlist - just push a button and you will begin to hear.

Its your Principal's antecedents to not provide answers to questions that I was referring to.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Media Chat On Sunday 24th June At 7:00PM by werepeLeri: 8:26pm On Jun 23, 2012
ping pong:

Its your Principal's antecedents to not provide answers to questions that I was referring to.

You think I didnt understand you?
Re: Presidential Media Chat On Sunday 24th June At 7:00PM by pingpong1: 8:29pm On Jun 23, 2012
werepeLeri:

You think I didnt understand you?

Thought you didn't.
Re: Presidential Media Chat On Sunday 24th June At 7:00PM by Joey82(m): 8:41pm On Jun 23, 2012
i hope am able to call and ask questions
Re: Presidential Media Chat On Sunday 24th June At 7:00PM by deltaforce7(m): 8:51pm On Jun 23, 2012
It is absurdity that people just log in here and make comments on issues they know nothing about. If GEJ is scheduled for Presidential Media chat tomorrow,it is important that we wait for the programme to take place before making unsavoulry comments capable of worstening the crisis situation we already have in our hands.As CITIZENS of this political entity called Nigeria we owe ourselves the duty to steer the nation back to the path of peace, not to run our mouths carelessly to destroy what we have built over the years. It is even worse when these remarks are coming from the youth. Please, let us be constructive in our criticisms ,and enough of the vituperations we pour on one another.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Media Chat On Sunday 24th June At 7:00PM by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 23, 2012
Bad timing. Tomorrow is Sunday. The questions will hover around the scenario of tomorrow's church attack. To the would be victims of tomorrow's Boko Haram carnage, I say RIP in advance. Do I sound morbid? By the way, I'm not a prophet of doom, I'm only extrapolating. It's called common sense.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Media Chat On Sunday 24th June At 7:00PM by ifihearam: 8:52pm On Jun 23, 2012
Some of you here I pity you
No one in ur generation has ever been a councillor and you are here always running your useless mouth on someone that has attained the highest height in life.
Here me well. You will never lead if you can respect ur leaders. Iddiootttssssss
Re: Presidential Media Chat On Sunday 24th June At 7:00PM by ismhab(m): 8:54pm On Jun 23, 2012
Joey82: i hope am able to call and ask questions
I hope u are not dreaming? The man is afraid of live chat, they are going to record the chat and all the questions to be asked will be given to journalist by rubean abati, meaning jona has already memorized them.
Re: Presidential Media Chat On Sunday 24th June At 7:00PM by mufc009(m): 9:17pm On Jun 23, 2012
Arrangee media chat with some dummy reporter and abati will organise mumu callers
Re: Presidential Media Chat On Sunday 24th June At 7:00PM by hillsate: 9:31pm On Jun 23, 2012
You sit down and select media houses that are loyal to you. You pay them money then you give them the questions to ask you with no one allowed to phone in and you call it presidential media chat?
Common Mr president, tell us something we do not know.
It is better you call it presidential media movie since it's already scripted.
Sorry to say this, I do not think anything concrete will come out of the movie(sorry chat) than excuses and plea for patience from Nigerians by Mr president. I really hope am proven wrong tomoro but going by Mr president's ANTECEDENCE . . .
Re: Presidential Media Chat On Sunday 24th June At 7:00PM by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 23, 2012
ifihearam: Some of you here I pity you
No one in ur generation has ever been a councillor and you are here always running your useless mouth on someone that has attained the highest height in life.
Here me well. You will never lead if you can respect ur leaders. Iddiootttssssss
even a fool won't post something as foolish as dis...so we shud praise d idiot in power just so dat one day God wud bless us to becom presidents I rilli dont kno where to start analysing ur problems from,...but i think u shud see a psychatrist first.

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Media Chat On Sunday 24th June At 7:00PM by pek(m): 9:39pm On Jun 23, 2012
Is there anything new he is going to say? Oh wait, he will tell up about his new acquired samba step!
Re: Presidential Media Chat On Sunday 24th June At 7:00PM by nyabingi(m): 9:42pm On Jun 23, 2012
I GO STAY TUNED MAKE I HEAR THE LATEST FROM PRESIDO!!

Re: Presidential Media Chat On Sunday 24th June At 7:00PM by tpapi: 9:45pm On Jun 23, 2012
Jenams: Some people will die due τ̅o their hatred for GEJ!
i cant wait 4 dem 2 die
Re: Presidential Media Chat On Sunday 24th June At 7:00PM by burkutu: 10:07pm On Jun 23, 2012
Don't watch.its a waste of time

1 Like

Re: Presidential Media Chat On Sunday 24th June At 7:00PM by sleek29(m): 10:09pm On Jun 23, 2012
I never get light for my area in like 2 weeks now, no money to buy fuel, how I wan take watch am?, what does he want to say?, use chinese bulbs or eat cassava bread or hope the bombings would stop
Re: Presidential Media Chat On Sunday 24th June At 7:00PM by mutiply: 10:30pm On Jun 23, 2012
not tryin to offend any,just wanted to knw if any committe was set up for dis live media chat or edited recorded chat so dat i can add it to d list of committes on ground

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Was Patrick Utomi Shading Buhari With This New Tweet? (see Picture) / Enough Is Enough - Niger Delta Avengers / Tinubu Not Mounting Any Pressure On Me Over My Cabinet –sanwo-olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.