Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Do We Need The Military To Come And Help Sanitize Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do We Need The Military To Come And Help Sanitize Nigeria? (618 Views)

'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami / Military To Take Over Aso Rock’s Strike Force / T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do We Need The Military To Come And Help Sanitize Nigeria? by acidtalk: 9:27pm On Jun 23, 2012
If someone had told me what I saw tonight, I probably would have doubted it or thought it was a little exergerated.

Driving through the very 'mild' traffic on Akerele Road, in surrulere area of Lagos was something too surprising to be true.

Anyone who knows that Road will attest to the fact that after the construction, its well Lighted at night as the night lights are clearly visible making the whole area brighten up.

Back to the incidence, in that less than 2minutes traffic, a man came down from his Nissan SUV car and lo and behold this man was Urinating right on the main road using his car door so shield his nudeness. Before he could finish, the vehicles ahead started moving on for this man to wait till he finished before zipping up, entering his car, wasting a few minutes before driving off without an iota of remorse for his shameful act.

The question is when and how did Nigeria become so lawless?

Everything of Social, Moral and Spiritual values are no longer practised or termed important in Nigeria again.

Do we need the Military to come and help cleanse this country before its total collapse?
Re: Do We Need The Military To Come And Help Sanitize Nigeria? by Clerverly: 9:33pm On Jun 23, 2012
No, we need American drones.
Re: Do We Need The Military To Come And Help Sanitize Nigeria? by dubem3(m): 9:47pm On Jun 23, 2012
i've always said it to any ear that cares to listen and i don't give a sh;t what any body thinks.
Democracy may work for the white man, but it obviously does not work out for the black man.
Who says i have to wear the same thing you do for my cloth to be fine?
We need a patriotic military leader. we obviously either do not know what is good for us
or we just choose to be fo.ols.
The black man knows common good but can hardly work towards it on his own
he needs coercion.
i tire joor.
stay in this country too long and you won't even know the difference between sanity and insanity
Re: Do We Need The Military To Come And Help Sanitize Nigeria? by Beaf: 9:51pm On Jun 23, 2012
Thread for fools by fools.
Re: Do We Need The Military To Come And Help Sanitize Nigeria? by dubem3(m): 9:58pm On Jun 23, 2012
it would help if you weren't always nasty
Re: Do We Need The Military To Come And Help Sanitize Nigeria? by acidtalk: 10:02pm On Jun 23, 2012
Beaf: Thread for fools by fools.

Don't you think you are the BIGGEST FOOL here for commenting?

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Picture / GEJ Offers To End Boko Haram / PDP Begins Ondo Governorship Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.