Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,485 members, 7,833,621 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Pls Read And Criticize Honestly - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Read And Criticize Honestly (3377 Views)

I Honestly Need To Know The Meaning Of These Words- "Boo" And "Bae" / My Stepfather Disflowered me...pls Read / My Story, Women And Men, Read And Learn From It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Read And Criticize Honestly by dayokanu(m): 8:46pm On Jun 27, 2012
You are angry your boyfriend doesnt send you MONEY, You need another boyfriend who can give you MONEY

Any surprises there?

Up for the highest bidder, I wonder how many men you have hopped on their bed because of the same MONEYYY
Re: Pls Read And Criticize Honestly by jennykadrry(f): 2:16am On Jun 28, 2012
This is why I always advice women to marry men who they can control. I made sure that I married a mumu who does what I tell him. You need to find a job or your training. If you want the boyfriend, go for it girl it will serve your husband right.
Re: Pls Read And Criticize Honestly by PrettyCindy(f): 6:57am On Jun 28, 2012
jennykadrry: This is why I always advice women to marry men who they can control. I made sure that I married a mumu who does what I tell him. You need to find a job or your training. If you want the boyfriend, go for it girl it will serve your husband right.

You are so the fake jennyjadRRy with a double r. Our real jennykadRy will never type that trash you wrote. So i have exposed you now.
Re: Pls Read And Criticize Honestly by PrettyCindy(f): 7:30am On Jun 28, 2012
@op, i was in your shoes last year. Ex husband & i seperated when i was just 2months pregnant after he physically abused me. I tell you he didnt care a bit about his child i was carrying in my womb despite living within the same area with his girlfriend. The only thing that kept me going was my job. He actually wanted to kick me out of the house but i stood my ground and told him he didnt pick me from the streets nor from the gutters, thta he must rent another apartment for me. He rented another and moved in with his girlfriend. It was easy for me to cope, take care of myself, pay my hospital bills and feed well because i had a job. I never depended on my parents or asked the a.sshole for money. Because i had a job. I put to bed December and stopped working mid November. Even if i was jobless, having a boyfriend would be the last thing on my mind. And mind you i was very sexy, hot and beautiful in my pregnant state and had lots of admirers but it never crossed my mind to sleep with another man even till now that my baby is almost 7months old.
My dear please remove that nasty thot from your mind and for God‘s sake you are a married woman. Its a pity you have to depend on your parents for now and worse off your doctor advised you to stop learning the trade.
I will advice you see your Doctor soonest for checkup, if he comfirms you fit and strong, go back to learning what you were doing and if possible, see how you can get your old job back. Stop crying yourself to death. When next you speak to your husband, calmly tell him to open up to you if he lost his job or something and be ready to be understanding of whatever he tells you. Goodluck and may God protect your unborn baby.
Re: Pls Read And Criticize Honestly by queensmith: 10:29pm On Jun 28, 2012
In this day and age- these things should't be happening. Did you consult your husband well enough on how you guys will handle finances if you quit your job? Was your pregnancy planned? Have you finished learning the trade?

He probably can't afford it and is now being resentful, of course it's fun taking care of someone when they can take care of them self but when the person becomes a needy dependant it takes the fun out undecided undecided undecided

It's a shame he abandoned his baby, you need to talk to him and try and resolve the matter. Ask him if he's prepared to be a father even if he no longer wants the marriage, so you can at least put the childs needs ahead and sort out your romantic lives later on. I keep saying women need to think long and hard, pregnancy isn't easy, neither is childbirth, or even child rearing, one needs to be 101% sure her husband is worth the hassle.
Re: Pls Read And Criticize Honestly by ebose09: 7:09pm On Jul 02, 2012
cotton101: poster I quit my job cos my husband told me to (so jenny lay off her tongue - yes it was a stupid decision and I have carried the cross) But I had a lot of money saved so. anyway.............moving on to boyfriend issue

poster my child is over 1 and from the moment of conception until tomorrow I have not seen a kobo from her father - did I get a boyfriend - na wah o - man was the LAST thing on my mind, what do you plan to teach ur child when he/she is born - when the going gets tough commit adultery?? I don't even want to start to say I understand what your going thru cos being pregnant with no money is completely different from being pregnant and broke in the UK. But my dear boyfriend is not the way forward. What are u even going to be doing with him heavily pregnant??

I suggest you stop talking to this ur husband cos calling him is not doing anything for you, when he calls answer him after all he is still ur husband but stop calling and crying cos it is obviously not touching him. Is there nobody who can talk sense into him - honestly I don't know why these men place curses on their own irresponsible heads - and then tomorrow wonder why bad things keep happening to them - KMT.
@cotton101 I like u comment,some pple come out here on nl and post stupid comment as if they can neva b vitim of circumstance.
@op having a bf is not the next thing unlike cotton dat says she does not know wat u re going thro,I do!
My baby is a year and some month old,from conception till date have been taking care of her wit God by my side and having a bf is d last thing on my mind,cos I have to feed my child cloth her and even pay her school fees.
What I expect from u( expect u too were an heavy spender cos I want to believe dat when d going was good u shd ve some savings) fall back on dat for nw,eat well,rest well don't worry ur sick head over ur husband,just keep praying for him cos he his ur husband whenever he calls, don't fight or nag him do as if all his well take u complian and problems to God and not man they can't help u they will only complicate things for u,after putting to bed u still have u document with u who says u can't get a better job even if it no forth coming any job dat comes u way, take it up don't say it too small. with time everything will be okay with prayers and u will be happy with you husband,hw will u feel aftr all said and done ur husband changes for good
Re: Pls Read And Criticize Honestly by GboyegaD(m): 7:59pm On Jul 02, 2012
cotton101: poster I quit my job cos my husband told me to (so jenny lay off her tongue - yes it was a stupid decision and I have carried the cross) But I had a lot of money saved so. anyway.............moving on to boyfriend issue

poster my child is over 1 and from the moment of conception until tomorrow I have not seen a kobo from her father - did I get a boyfriend - na wah o - man was the LAST thing on my mind, what do you plan to teach ur child when he/she is born - when the going gets tough commit adultery?? I don't even want to start to say I understand what your going thru cos being pregnant with no money is completely different from being pregnant and broke in the UK. But my dear boyfriend is not the way forward. What are u even going to be doing with him heavily pregnant??

I suggest you stop talking to this ur husband cos calling him is not doing anything for you, when he calls answer him after all he is still ur husband but stop calling and crying cos it is obviously not touching him. Is there nobody who can talk sense into him - honestly I don't know why these men place curses on their own irresponsible heads - and then tomorrow wonder why bad things keep happening to them - KMT.

I like your advice but the last part seems out of place because there is the possibility that things are not going on well for the husband presently. To show he still cares, he calls her like she claimed. The only challenge I have is no matter what, he should try to send something once in a while to assist her.
Re: Pls Read And Criticize Honestly by horny4u(f): 11:01pm On Jul 02, 2012
heygal:
Yes,getting a boyfriend is τ̣̣ђё only thing on mind,he comes back twice a year, α̲̅πϑ doesnt send money for ♍Ɣ upkeep,(dat's some marriage resposibilty)
Ask him y he Ȋ̝̊̅ڪ behaving like dis? Wen he calls ‎​♍Ε everyday †☺ reassure ‎​♍Ε of his "love for ‎​♍Ε"
I know wat you are thinkin, α̲̅πϑ i thot about it too,nobody Ȋ̝̊̅ڪ going †☺ approve of it even myself ΒƱζ am so frustrated right now,i stay up @ night thinkin α̲̅πϑ ♍Ɣ bp is above normal for a pregnant woman and @ ♍Ɣ age too.i cant be a faithful wife in τ̣̣ђё grave and if anything happens †☺ ‎​♍Ε,i bet he ѠȊ̝̊̅ℓℓ dump ♍Ɣ kids wit ♍Ɣ parents α̲̅πϑ get married sharply

Sweet europe get as he be right now

European union sef no dey send money right now..if you think am lying ...ask spain and greece...they are my witness.
Even London get riot ...that's anger + hunger for ya
Get another Job....Punaaani is not a career...build a career and business and start supporting yourself and your kid....
I am not one for penpal lover.... but getting a boyfriend for money is degrading yourself....
Give him sometime to straighten himself.... but you need to move to where he is ...abi will you not shine your congo...young gal like yourself..
Abeg go and meet your man..you can both check financial situations and opportunities that will bring money.
Shining of congo is very important....go and meet him abeg.
Re: Pls Read And Criticize Honestly by foluwole: 9:39am On Aug 11, 2012
my dear, it is not everyone over there that are having good job, it is better u find out from ur hubby what d problem is before crusifying him. Company are downsizing over there, u don't know d pain he went through before he could buy those clothes so appreciate him. By d way why didn't u go to ur hubby's family before jumping at d conclusion. Let them know what u re going through. Boyfriend will worsen d situation because when ur hubby find out it might Leads to the end of ur married u better think twice bf taking that step. Pray to God to help u through the trying period. God bless u.
Re: Pls Read And Criticize Honestly by Kobojunkie: 12:21pm On Aug 11, 2012
heygal:

Yes i understand you and A̶̲̥̅♏ regretting it too,ΒƱζ he was nicer then α̲̅πϑ i quit †☺ learn a craft cos,it fetches more money in europe ,cos even wit a masters degre, Ɣ☺ΰ‎​​ cant get τ̣̣ђё kind of job dat'll pay well i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ europe,xcept Ɣ☺ΰ‎​​ go †☺ their language school go for a job training for six months or a year,nd all dat Ȋ̝̊̅ڪ going †☺ take almost 2yrs.so i quit †☺ learn a craft, α̲̅πϑ @ dat time it wasn't a bad decision,ΒƱζ now,i can see its sooooooo wrong a decision †☺ take

Your story can be considered the typical story out there. Now that you realize you have a 'money monster' for a husband. A 'Money Monster' in the sense that when it comes to money, he has an attitude. Some women get into relationships thinking they are entitled to having it given to them and many men indulge them but as soon as that ring goes on, they revert back to their real selves, in many cases their money-conscious selves. If he does not have, he should be able to tell that to his wife, not treat her like she is bugging him. But That is what 'money monsters do'.
Why not swallow your new reality up and go get a job? Go back to looking for a job and learning a better skill than sewing or braiding. I mean this is the year 2012. ALL WOMEN, not some, ALL WOMEN, should be able to do more than sew and braid, especially if you expect to survive Europe or wherever else.

I would like to tell you something nicer but this one is on you and you need to start now making the right choices, for your life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pics Of A Baby Dump In A Drainage this Morning / Why It's Good For Women Not To Be Stingy With breast Milk / Everyone On Campus Knew She Had Been Raped...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.