Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

His Wife To Be Is Already Married - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Wife To Be Is Already Married (966 Views)

Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! / Should I Allow My Wife To Leave Our 4 Month-Old-Baby And Start Work? / To Those Already Married Or About To, Did God Show You A Sign To Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

His Wife To Be Is Already Married by KABIYESISULTAN: 11:39am On Jun 24, 2012
Re: His Wife To Be Is Already Married by virgo(f): 1:56pm On Jun 24, 2012
Tell your friend to slow down on his future plans with the girl until she gets a divorce from the man she married in court. In the eyes of the law, your friend's girlfriend is still legally married and any other marriage will give room for a suit of bigamy against her.

1 Like

Re: His Wife To Be Is Already Married by i1: 7:06am On Jun 25, 2012
Bigamy. Marrying two or more people at the same time i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ court or i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ church. Tell her †☺ arrange ɑ̤̈̊ quick divorce. He can call ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ †☺ help him if he wants it done

(1) (Reply)

Pls How Do U Feel When A Colleague Always Time U To Share Ur Meal But Goes Out / Should There Be House Rules For Family Lodgers Or Not? / A Nairalander's Low-budget Wedding- For The Budgelistas.:)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.