Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,997 members, 7,863,589 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:55 PM

Do You Think GEJ Is Capable? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Think GEJ Is Capable? (490 Views)

Buhari Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria - Edwin Clark / Why I Think GEJ Is Funding Boko Haram (opinion). / Who Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria Now?: Your Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think GEJ Is Capable? by bizgynbala(m): 11:50pm On Jun 24, 2012
GEJ's faux pas on tonight's media chat:
1. "The roads are motorable,only they have not been fully tarred."

2. "We are progressing very well in railway you should commend us in terms of railway."

3. "If an Indian is working and they take light he puts on his candle and continues while a Nigerian will start insulting the government."

4. "We are managing the economy professionally; Yes I'm the president but I'm not the one managing the economy."

5. "Asset declaration is a matter of principle. I don't give a damn about it."

6. Journalist: "Mr. President,how far with the railways?" GEJ: "Why are you asking,you should commend us about the railways."

7. "Don't drag me to make a statement that tomorrow the media will use left right and centre."

8. "If I am somebody that want to hide,if what I tell you that you'll believe." (I have no idea what he means by this. Someone can assist in interpreting).

9. "When I took over as president,I told my friends that they'll abuse me till 2012 but 2013 they will see result."

10. "They have not even abuse me enough,they will abuse me more but things will change."

Still think we have a capable, focused president?
Re: Do You Think GEJ Is Capable? by CyberG: 12:02am On Jun 25, 2012
LOL! Enjoy the fresh beans fart Naijans!
Re: Do You Think GEJ Is Capable? by Clerverly: 12:14am On Jun 25, 2012
If it were to be a school setting,Jonathan's performance would not have fetched him a repeat class but outright withdrawal. He is an unrepentant clown.
Re: Do You Think GEJ Is Capable? by inspirenet: 9:51am On Jun 25, 2012
cheesy
Re: Do You Think GEJ Is Capable? by bizgynbala(m): 11:48pm On Jun 25, 2012
Did u notice number 8... I laff in otouke... Hahihohuha....

(1) (Reply)

Faroukgate: Otedola Denied Releasing Audio Tape To Media House – Lawmaker / New CJN / Boat Carrying Policemen, INEC Officials And Election Materials Capsized In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.